Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Puff_Dougie

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone else notice that he is just a really nice, positive guy? Anyone else notice that he has started passes for the last two new dads on the forum? That he started a prayer thread?

Not sure why I posted this in the bomb thread...
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Tactics at their best...love it
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Anyone else notice that he is just a really nice, positive guy? Anyone else notice that he has started passes for the last two new dads on the forum? That he started a prayer thread?

Not sure why I posted this in the bomb thread...
    Yep. I noticed.
    Not to worry, I have a plan of action.
    Oh wait, ignore that. No, I don't. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever it is you guys are up to.... cut it out!!!

Move along, people... nothing so see here...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want to hug him.Truly a wonderful person.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    His is coming. I'm just waiting on a certain website to deliver a certain something...
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    His is coming. I'm just waiting on a certain website to deliver a certain something...
    Hahahahaha!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Glad other people noticed. Anyone else notice anything good about this BOTL?
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Glad other people noticed. Anyone else notice anything good about this BOTL?
    He was the first BOTL that I had any interaction with. Sent me a PM asking for my addy so he could "send me some cigar info." A few days later a nice little package showed up on my doorstep. I am (not so) secretly planning my revenge.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, Puff _Dougie is my buddy, so if you mess with Doug you mess with the 20 count. And right now the sentry in charge of the 20 count is drunk....................................You have been warned so proceed with caution.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    FYI, Puff _Dougie is my buddy, so if you mess with Doug you mess with the 20 count. And right now the sentry in charge of the 20 count is drunk....................................You have been warned so proceed with caution.
    You're such a tease!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    I'm game.
    No question, he's a buddy of mine, but that gives me all the more reason to mess with him. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    So what your saying is if I mess with him, you will send him a 20 count??? Awesome, I am in, lets do this!!!
  • Options
    You people are killin' me! LOL! Can we make this thread go away now??
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    FireRob:
    bandyt09:
    So what your saying is if I mess with him, you will send him a 20 count??? Awesome, I am in, lets do this!!!
    Well done Rob. Well done. LOL!
    Puff_Dougie:
    You people are killin' me! LOL! Can we make this thread go away now??
    Why? This is so much more funner than some of the other stuff. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    I'm game.
    No question, he's a buddy of mine, but that gives me all the more reason to mess with him. ROFL!
    My thoughts exactly! And yes, if that means that as a result Bandyt has to ALSO empty his 20 count on puff_dougie, then that is just the price we have to pay to show a little love towards a great BOTL. I've never really coordinated a strike against someone before so not sure if it is cool or not to share his address with anyone who might need it, but if that doesn't break some forum rule, send me a PM for his addy.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting interested. :) I've had no dealings with puff. Time to change that and introduce myself to a good BOTL
  • Options
    Echambers:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    I'm game.
    My thoughts exactly! And yes, if that means that as a result Bandyt has to ALSO empty his 20 count on puff_dougie, then that is just the price we have to pay to show a little love towards a great BOTL. I've never really coordinated a strike against someone before so not sure if it is cool or not to share his address with anyone who might need it, but if that doesn't break some forum rule, send me a PM for his addy.
    Hahaha Erik, your time will come....................USPS says Monday, Muwhahahahaha..............................
  • Options
    Just an FYI, Dougie is my buddy, I'm more than a bit drunk and now my kids are making me listen to One Direction so I've got 0Patience for this ****...............................................

Oh yes, it just got real, DAMN REAL.......................................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Just an FYI, Dougie is my buddy, I'm more than a bit drunk and now my kids are making me listen to One Direction so I've got 0Patience for this ****...............................................

Thank you, Todd! That's the big take-away from this whole thread... everybody should immediately bomb the stuffing out of 0patience!!!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

Thank you, Todd! That's the big take-away from this whole thread... everybody should immediately bomb the stuffing out of 0patience!!!
    Doug, step away from the keyboard, this no longer concerns you, lol.....................................
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

It may be Saturday night, but I doubt anyone is fooled by your powers of misdirection! "All right, Clanton... you called down the thunder, well now you've got it! You see that?"
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Echambers:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    I'm game.
    Hahaha Erik, your time will come....................USPS says Monday, Muwhahahahaha..............................
    What the....what? Oh Doug, you are really going to pay now....
  • Options
    bandyt09:

Todd, old friend, you are getting sleepy. Time to put the drink and cigar down and close your eyes and think happy thoughts.
    Eric is the droid you are looking for. Now sleep. Sleep. sleep.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

Now I've already got the crap bombed out of me once BECAUSE OF YOU!
    And now you are shooting for it again? Some buddy you turned out to be. Hmmph!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

now here dis...I got zeros back.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    bandyt09:
    Yep son, you just made the list........................ :)
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

I say he should just go straight for Todd. Maybe get some backup? The 20ct is legendary, but everyone likes a David and Goliath battle.
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

I say he should just go straight for Todd. Maybe get some backup? The 20ct is legendary, but everyone likes a David and Goliath battle.
    I say we all bomb Todd lots of bottles of rum. We know he will use that. :)
  • Options
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

Cute story, but in a battle with the 20 count David ALWAYS loses.....................Go ahead, let's see who throws the first stone.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

I say we all bomb Todd lots of bottles of rum. We know he will use that. :)
    So you're in?