• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    Just an FYI, Dougie is my buddy, I'm more than a bit drunk and now my kids are making me listen to One Direction so I've got 0Patience for this ****...............................................

Oh yes, it just got real, DAMN REAL.......................................
    Thank you, Todd! That's the big take-away from this whole thread... everybody should immediately bomb the stuffing out of 0patience!!!
    Now I've already got the crap bombed out of me once BECAUSE OF YOU!
    And now you are shooting for it again? Some buddy you turned out to be. Hmmph!
    now here dis...I got zeros back.
    I say he should just go straight for Todd. Maybe get some backup? The 20ct is legendary, but everyone likes a David and Goliath battle.
    I say we all bomb Todd lots of bottles of rum. We know he will use that. :)
    So you're in?
    im in. It's time to clean the air a little bit. I have an itchy trigger finger. ;) I'm sure I can get the other Mouseketeer Walt in on this too
  • curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:
    Just an FYI, Dougie is my buddy, I'm more than a bit drunk and now my kids are making me listen to One Direction so I've got 0Patience for this ****...............................................

Thank you, Todd! That's the big take-away from this whole thread... everybody should immediately bomb the stuffing out of 0patience!!!
    I say he should just go straight for Todd. Maybe get some backup? The 20ct is legendary, but everyone likes a David and Goliath battle.
    Cute story, but in a battle with the 20 count David ALWAYS loses.....................Go ahead, let's see who throws the first stone.
    Any of the Mouseketeers down?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    Mr. Curtis, tread very lightly my son, lest you shall bring the wrath of Sodom and Gommorrah upon the c.com forum................
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See Bandyt? See what you made me do? Puff, I was just trying to get you the props you deserve. I wasn't going to bomb you, I swear. But now bandyt called me out and THREATENED me. This will be heading your way on Monday Puff and you can blame bandyt and his bottle of rum.

Sorry buddy.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    Mr. Curtis, tread very lightly my son, lest you shall bring the wrath of Sodom and Gommorrah upon the c.com forum................
    I may have to wait until Monday for the local liquor stores open, But I know where they keep the Rum and I know you drink Cruzan.
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

*looks for the "Like" button*
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    I may have to wait until Monday for the local liquor stores open, But I know where they keep the Rum and I know you guzzle Cruzan.
    fixed it. lol. Ok ok. Tip the bartender on the way out.
    Echambers:
    See Bandyt? See what you made me do? Puff, I was just trying to get you the props you deserve. I wasn't going to bomb you, I swear. But now bandyt called me out and THREATENED me. This will be heading your way on Monday Puff and you can blame bandyt and his bottle of rum. Sorry buddy.
    Eric, I just hope you can get off the shot before your mailbox goes boom on Monday. You had best set your alarm for an early wake up call................................This action you have brought upon yourself, however, if you choose to follow through with your IDLE thread on Doug, well then, there may be more damage. I suggest you toddle your butt down to the local Home Depot and buy yourself 2 mailboxes.................................................
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Echambers:
    See Bandyt? See what you made me do? Puff, I was just trying to get you the props you deserve. I wasn't going to bomb you, I swear. But now bandyt called me out and THREATENED me. This will be heading your way on Monday Puff and you can blame bandyt and his bottle of rum. Sorry buddy.
    Eric, I just hope you can get off the shot before your mailbox goes boom on Monday. You had best set your alarm for an early wake up call................................This action you have brought upon yourself, however, if you choose to follow through with your IDLE thread on Doug, well then, there may be more damage. I suggest you toddle your butt down to the local Home Depot and buy yourself 2 mailboxes.................................................
    *two coolers
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    I may have to wait until Monday for the local liquor stores open, But I know where they keep the Rum and I know you guzzle Cruzan.
    The question is, Dark or Light?
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    Look, while we all appreciate the enthusiasm of the Dandy Musketeers, try to remember the real target here is Doug. By all means kick Bandyt's hornet nest if you are feeling froggy, but don't let that take away from our buddy Doug.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    FireRob:
    bandyt09:
    FYI, Puff _Dougie is my buddy, so if you mess with Doug you mess with the 20 count. And right now the sentry in charge of the 20 count is drunk....................................You have been warned so proceed with caution.
    So what your saying is if I mess with him, you will send him a 20 count??? Awesome, I am in, lets do this!!!
    Yep son, you just made the list........................ :)
    Whaooo Hold The Phone!!! I think you read that wrong. Have a few more drinks, or as many as it takes to see my point of view. Once the room starts spinning, you share that 20’er with your friend Doug. Doug needs a 20 count. Doug is your friend. We’re not here to start no trouble (were just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle) (Sorry couldn’t resist putting that in there, any one old enough to remember that line?)

Back on point. Doug, Doug, Doug. Send it to Doug. With everyone here picking on him, he needs to know who his real friends are. Wont you be Doug’s friend? Go on, send him some love
    Echambers:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    Look, while we all appreciate the enthusiasm of the Dandy Musketeers, try to remember the real target here is Doug. By all means kick Bandyt's hornet nest if you are feeling froggy, but don't let that take away from our buddy Doug.
    Hit me with the coordinates so I can print a label. I already have something in mind to send.
    Echambers:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    bandyt09:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

So you're in?
    point taken. I agree. How we got sidetracked I'm not sure. Puff it is. :)
    Plz PM me an addy Mr. Chambers. :))
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, will you please quit quoting everyone?
    When I scroll down the page, all I see is my name in bold dead center of the screen, ALL THE WAY DOWN! Like some freakin subliminal message.
    Not cool. Not cool at all.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    bandyt09:
    Echambers:
    Did you notice that the box wasn't sealed yet? I just popped in a Padron from you.
    0patience:
    When I scroll down the page, all I see is my name in bold dead center of the screen, ALL THE WAY DOWN! Like some freakin subliminal message.
    Tony, it's so cool it's like an iceberg.........................
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    Todd, ignore it. LOL!
    Remember the droids. They are the ones you should be concentrating on. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    Todd, ignore it. LOL!
    Concentrating hell, right now I'm seeing double..........................
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    Todd, ignore it. LOL!
    Rum ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    Todd, ignore it. LOL!
    Rum ?
    Beer...............
    bandyt09:
    curtpick:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:
    0patience:
    Todd, ignore it. LOL!
    Rum ?
    Beer...............
    Manhattans for me tonight !
    Winding down the evening of dinner and movies with mamma Pick !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Echambers:
    Anyone else notice that he is just a really nice, positive guy? Anyone else notice that he has started passes for the last two new dads on the forum? That he started a prayer thread?

Not sure why I posted this in the bomb thread...
    Yep Eric. Puffs a good man ! Quality guy !
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    Puff_Dougie:
    bandyt09:

The thing people get wrong about the 20 count is that, due to it's alleged small size, it's actually both David AND Goliath. It is unstoppable, you'd best just bow to its whims and move along.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    It's just a matter of time before a Giant is brought to his knees.
    curtiscr79:
    the Roman Empire once fell right? :)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    curtiscr79:
    the Roman Empire once fell right? :)
    now we're dragging trident into this mess?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Todd, old friend, you are getting sleepy. Time to put the drink and cigar down and close your eyes and think happy thoughts.
    Eric is the droid you are looking for. Now sleep. Sleep. sleep.
    OH I REMEMBER Something real clear now!!!

0patience Said," Newbs don't Bomb Me" I have Puff's back, and Im sure Mr ECHAMBERS can resurrect the call!!

Im thinking Mr Tony is a pain Glutten!1
    flowbee:
    0patience:
    bandyt09:

Todd, old friend, you are getting sleepy. Time to put the drink and cigar down and close your eyes and think happy thoughts.
    Eric is the droid you are looking for. Now sleep. Sleep. sleep.
    OH I REMEMBER Something real clear now!!!

0patience Said," Newbs don't Bomb Me" I have Puff's back, and Im sure Mr ECHAMBERS can resurrect the call!!

Im thinking Mr Tony is a pain Glutten!1
    Really? Really?
    I said, "newbs SHOULDN'T be bombing me."
    Eric, I might have to revoke that amnesty. Just saying.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: