Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Auction for my daughter. Lots of things to win!

124»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone is good and things are pretty much normal. The weather is warming up so the danger zone is dwindling. It sounds so strange to say the cold weather triggers this blood disorder. Just seems so unreal. We won't have any more tests until July when they will check genetic causes after the donor blood has been replaced by her own blood. We had a great Easter and the day was beautiful. Enjoying time with the family and every time I look at my daughter I just feel an overwhelming gratefulness that she is here today.

Just fyi I have like 2 packages left to send. The rest should have landed Saturday or Monday. I have a few more tracking numbers to post but haven't had a chance. If anyone noticed I didn't list the 5th Eddie Ortega sampler. The person who won it wished to remain completely anonymous and not have their name listed. Their instructions were to Pay It Forward to a deserving BOTL which I did. It should land tomorrow.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mr. Krell, you have left me speechless and humbled. The prize package arrived and contained much more than expected. The hat is awesome. The hand picked selection of smokes are all favorites and include two new vitolas that I've yet to sample. The sticker, wicked cool. The Ortega sampler, unreal.
    I can only offer my most heartfelt gratitude for the generosity of you and the mystery winner who asked you to PIF with the sampler.
    photo 20140421_142037_zpssepmqrss.jpg
    photo 20140421_142008_zpsovsjq7rq.jpg
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^THAT is very cool!^^^

Congrats, Daniel!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Awesome!!!!
    thehilk:
    Awesome!!!!
    Yours is coming buddy. I missed your special day but I had to spread the packages out and hadn't found an appropriate package for your prize. We paid the medical bills in full but shipping was more than I anticipated with so many packages going out but I have just 3 more to send and it is all covered so no worries. But I did remember your birthday!!

The story behind the 5th sampler no one caught when I listed the winners, A friend of mine who is a bit of a celebrity asked me to keep everything quiet if he won something and he did. He told me to nail the next person that did something kind for me or my family. Well it just happened that the very next hit I received after finally speaking with my friend was 4 Flying Pigs that Daniel had won and then told them to forward to me. We have been talking almost daily lately and I thought this was so appropriate the way it worked out. I wish I could have done something for each and every one of you. I really do. If I ever win the Powerball you guys are going to need witness protection.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    thehilk:
    Awesome!!!!
    Yours is coming buddy. I missed your special day but I had to spread the packages out and hadn't found an appropriate package for your prize. We paid the medical bills in full but shipping was more than I anticipated with so many packages going out but I have just 3 more to send and it is all covered so no worries. But I did remember your birthday!!

The story behind the 5th sampler no one caught when I listed the winners, A friend of mine who is a bit of a celebrity asked me to keep everything quiet if he won something and he did. He told me to nail the next person that did something kind for me or my family. Well it just happened that the very next hit I received after finally speaking with my friend was 4 Flying Pigs that Daniel had won and then told them to forward to me. We have been talking almost daily lately and I thought this was so appropriate the way it worked out. I wish I could have done something for each and every one of you. I really do. If I ever win the Powerball you guys are going to need witness protection.

That's cool. Good karma right there
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Recieved my package in yesterday. Thanks again for these Jake, I really do appreciate it!

• thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Jake, No need for explanations for me buddy! I was not concerned in the least! But thank you for the words and birthday thoughts although there was really no need for piling on as I'm sure u saw these jokers around here took care of me pretty good!
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Jokers??? Well OK some of "them" were Jokers
    Sorry for the delay fellas. The last 3 packages should go out tomorrow. Had to find more shipping containers and work hasn't cooperated.
    Who is Bertrand? I need a name and addy
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats me. For some reason I thought you had it already. PM coming.
    Hey Bert. I thought it was you but I couldn't find our message exchange and I wanted to be sure. I have it now! Hey who here needs Bert's address?
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Hey Bert. I thought it was you but I couldn't find our message exchange and I wanted to be sure. I have it now! Hey who here needs Bert's address?
    I think it's safe to say everyone. You might as well just post it!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    jsnake:
    I think it's safe to say everyone. You might as well just post it!
    Hey now, no need for this kind of talk
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    ????????????????????????????
    no matter where you go, there you are.