Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Help me do a contest! - Here is the contest - UPDATED

13»

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that Charlie Sheen from Two and Half Men or Mr. Walt Basil? ;) Also, looks like AJ likes his nipples pinched. lol i'm an idiot.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Is that Charlie Sheen from Two and Half Men or Mr. Walt Basil? ;) Also, looks like AJ likes his nipples pinched. lol i'm an idiot.
    the contest stealer.......i mean winner shows up.
    Ha, ok. I'll make sure you 'win' too. Just give me 3 business days. I honestly didn't see where you guessed 5 on the previous page.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Ha, ok. I'll make sure you 'win' too. Just give me 3 business days.
    no need, i am packed to the gills, i am just giving you crap, but in my own mind i will count this as a win.......
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    Also, I was looking for some cabbage, cuz, let's face it, cabbage is an awesome answer. But I couldn't locate any.
    That's your loss Walt. And congrats Morgan. Next week should be a good week for you.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Echambers:
    WaltBasil:
    Also, I was looking for some cabbage, cuz, let's face it, cabbage is an awesome answer. But I couldn't locate any.
    That's your loss Walt. And congrats Morgan. Next week should be a good week for you.
    'Whatcha talkin bout Willis'
    Got Brian's...ehh I mean my winnings in today from THE Walt. Super cool bro. I was hoping I would get another coaster. I love all these smokes and I'm looking forward to that San cristobal. Never had that one before. Thx!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Glad you approve! enjoy them bro. That san cris is a most excellent smoke.