Home General Discussion
Options

CCom create your own cigar

2»

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been toying with the idea of doing this for a bit. Seems like a really cool idea. Let us know how it turns out for you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jbarker_18jbarker_18 Posts: 31
    I just got my final product in the mail the other day. I am definitely happy with what I got. The draw is a little tight , but the flavor profile is exactly what I put together from the little puros. I'll be handing some out to friends to see what they think. I really like how it turned out but want to see if I'm just being biased because I created it.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    jbarker_18:
    I just got my final product in the mail the other day. I am definitely happy with what I got. The draw is a little tight , but the flavor profile is exactly what I put together from the little puros. I'll be handing some out to friends to see what they think. I really like how it turned out but want to see if I'm just being biased because I created it.
    Bad ass! Did you smoke any ROTT or did they rest for a bit? Just curious on the draw issue.

Aj
  • Options
    jbarker_18jbarker_18 Posts: 31
    Smoked one the day I got them and another one yesterday, draw was better on that one. I'll be letting the rest sit for about a month before I revisit them.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    webmost:
    Putos?

Shadowin... you gotta learn some Spanish, man ;)

love it! PUTOS!
    Watch me come up with the scratch one day and end up blending a swisher.
    Now you got me laughing! That would be my concern to-I do all the blending, send in my order and "poof" I have a $10 a stick swisher. :-) Shadow, you are a brave man!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Echambers:
    wwhwang:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    webmost:
    Putos?

Shadowin... you gotta learn some Spanish, man ;)

love it! PUTOS!
    Watch me come up with the scratch one day and end up blending a swisher.
    Now you got me laughing! That would be my concern to-I do all the blending, send in my order and "poof" I have a $10 a stick swisher. :-) Shadow, you are a brave man!
    I dont think they will but if so they are its my $10 swisher. lol
    Ill be trying one tonight and let you guys know how close they came out to my "test"
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing the answer to this question is no, but did they offer any Peruvian tobacco for the filler during the blending process? I've noticed that quite a few of my favorite mild-medium cigars have Peruvian filler tobacco which gives the cigar the sweet cedar, citrus, and sometimes musky flavor that I like so much.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    I'm guessing the answer to this question is no, but did they offer any Peruvian tobacco for the filler during the blending process? I've noticed that quite a few of my favorite mild-medium cigars have Peruvian filler tobacco which gives the cigar the sweet cedar, citrus, and sometimes musky flavor that I like so much.
    There was one Viso Peru (Criollo-seed) most are from Nicaragua or Costa Rica
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    There was one Viso Peru (Criollo-seed) most are from Nicaragua or Costa Rica
  • Options
    edelrionycedelrionyc Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Bump... Is there an update on these??? Has anyone else tried doing this???
  • Options
    Not sure if any one else has done this... its the monthly "put your email here" drawing from ccom tho. hope a forum guy wins
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Not sure if any one else has done this... its the monthly "put your email here" drawing from ccom tho. hope a forum guy wins
    If I win, every single bomb I send out would include one of the dogrockets I'd make...
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    If I win, every single bomb I send out would include one of the dogrockets I'd make...
    Calm down Satan.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    ShadowInTheMoon:

What if they turned out good? . . . Ha, Ha. . . . Only kidding.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    Their coolest contest ever.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    It is pretty cool. I'm just scared of creating a 250 dollar box of cigars that somehow taste of earth and soiled diapers.