Life is too short

Just found out one of my good friends from high school died on Saturday, he lost his battle with colon cancer he's been fighting it for a few years, we thought he beat it but it came back. It sucks last time I wanted to see him he said he didn't want no company, I shouldn't have listened. Makes me think, he just turned 30 and my birthday is coming up in May, brings me back down to earth in a way. I'm gonna miss him but I'll never forget him RIP my friend

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear this. Remember the good times you shared.
  • StubbleStubble T E X A SPosts: 3,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is. I lost my sister to colon cancer a while back, she was 31. Prayers sent for you and his family.
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Mr. Rogers NeighborhoodPosts: 4,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss, bro.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this...prayers to the family.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your loss. My prayer goes to the family. It is always hard but think about the good time and friendship you had with your beloved friend.
  • flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss bro, cherish the good memories you guys shared.
  • PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 430
    30 is way too young. Sorry to hear you lost a close friend.
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,834 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and his family.
    One God, One Truth
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Thanks guys for the support really makes me reflect and be thankful for a lot of things
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 716
    Sorry for your loss. The 30's are suppose to be the good time in a persons life. Just too d*mn young.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry to hear about this Jesus. Prayers for you and your friends loved ones
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn HahahahaaaaaPosts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭
    Very sorry too hear this! It's ashame that things like this happens and it's a real eye opener
    Money can't buy taste
  • bert873bert873 Jackson, MOPosts: 2,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil El Paso, TX Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Sorry bro...
  • jsnakejsnake Kansas CityPosts: 5,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss.