Home General Discussion

Osiris Collection IV by AJ

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Anybody else hear about this one from the Beard? Tempting to try one, but it's a 64 gauge figurado. That's a big figurado.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just read that, I'm curious too. I usually avoid the big gauges, except figurados. Hmm, thinking......
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    im wondering the same thing, its a pretty large ring guage... wish it was banded rather then bundled.

Aj
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a real cigar? I just assumed it was an April fools joke
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'll have plenty to pass out if I dont like it. Misread that email. (Rain knows what im talking about)

Probably would have bought them anyway.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    im wondering the same thing, its a pretty large ring guage... wish it was banded rather then bundled.

Aj
    You've had bigger in your mouth...
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    my wife reads this! were gonna get caught!

Aj
    dr_frankenstein56:
    WaltBasil:
    dr_frankenstein56:

Aj
    my wife reads this! were gonna get caught!

Aj
    D'oh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    I will tell you first hand that these sticks are killer! Really nice dark chocolate and espresso notes, bit of a light pepper on the start, but then really mellows out and will still deliver a nice hit of Vitamin N.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I will tell you first hand that these sticks are killer! Really nice dark chocolate and espresso notes, bit of a light pepper on the start, but then really mellows out and will still deliver a nice hit of Vitamin N.
    Oh my. What's this Vitamin N you are referring to?
    Nicotine my friend, Nicotine.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I'll have plenty to pass out if I dont like it. Misread that email. (Rain knows what im talking about)

Guilty. Too big for me, though. LE corona, I'd be in.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Nicotine my friend, Nicotine.
    Oh. haha... THAT Vitamin N.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up! These listed for sale on Ccom?
    Rain:
    ddubridge:

Guilty. Too big for me, though. LE corona, I'd be in.
    LE Corona or Double Corona? Be careful how you answer because the Beard can play size mind tricks on you.
    Burn.
    FireRob, If you are interested, shoot me an email and I will make it happen.
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Careful FireRob. Of all people, you should know the dangers of playing with fire. Just sayin.
    WaltBasil:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Careful FireRob. Of all people, you should know the dangers of playing with fire. Just sayin.
    Got these covered for ya mang... maybe Jiun too if he flashes me a little skin...

Aj
    WaltBasil:
    slamb@cigar.com:
    Playing with fire is half the fun!

Sean, email has been sent. Lets see what you got to say.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    64 RG WHOAAA!!!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ballers
    Got them today. Its a Salomon and 64 rg id the bulb part. The rest of the cigar is not all that big. I will give you guys my thoughts on this in about a week.
    ddub, looking forward to hearing it. I had to pass. Just dropped a lot of coin and blew my cigar budget.
  • kgrandekgrande Posts: 15
    Similar in size to the ave maria, but with a larger foot. Interesting that they left the filler/binder tobacco on the head end of the ciigar, don't think I've seen a shaggy head before. Rich choc/leather taste with peppery finish, toothy wrapper, rough to the touch. Another winner for AJ!

Is this a pre-release cigar/ one-off / experimental?
    kgrande:
    Is this a pre-release cigar/ one-off / experimental?
    It appears it is currently for ccom only since the packaging has "cigar.com" printed on it. Wish I had more of a back story/inside view on what exactly they are or will be.

Planning on firing the first one up this weekend.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    kgrande - Osiris is a brand developed by myself and Sean Gallagher, one of the merchants here.  He's like a smaller, soberish version of Alex.  It is a brand dedicated to blends that either I love, he loves, or one of our customers love.  Very small production,  True small batch, they'll come and go.  There are four established blends or collections (I-IV), but only one (IV) is available right now.  I'll keep you posted on others as they become available.  I'm really excited and proud of this new brand.  I hope you enjoy Osiris, too!
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    I think i might change my handle. 
    timb:
    I think i might change my handle. 
    Can you change ddubridge's, too?
  • thebeardthebeard Posts: 29 ✭✭
    test
  • thebeardthebeard Posts: 29 ✭✭
    the transformation is complete.