Osiris Collection IV by AJ

2»

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    thebeard:
    the transformation is complete.
    I am your prophet, oh holy cigar one.
  • thebeardthebeard Posts: 29 ✭✭

Prophet?  so you'll like, get coffee for me or kick Andy in the nuts if i ask you to?  Sweet...

• dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    thebeard:
    the transformation is complete.
    I am your prophet, oh holy cigar one.

Aj
    thebeard:

Prophet?  so you'll like, get coffee for me or kick Andy in the nuts if i ask you to?  Sweet...

I've never ordered from Andy, so I'd be fine with that.Sorry Andy!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    timb:
    I think i might change my handle. 
    Can you change ddubridge's, too?
    Yes please. I'd like to start over as a newbie with nobody knowing my addy.
    Just move.
    Rain:
    Just move.
    Working on it
    If your wife lets you....
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    So mine have been in the humi since the arrival. Note to self... send Morgan his half this weekend. I plan on smoking one tomorrow (Friday) with what will probably be my last shot of Pappy from the bottle I got for Christmas. Looking forward to trying this.
    WaltBasil:
    So mine have been in the humi since the arrival. Note to self... send Morgan his half this weekend. I plan on smoking one tomorrow (Friday) with what will probably be my last shot of Pappy from the bottle I got for Christmas. Looking forward to trying this.
    One of mine will also probably meet it's untimely demise friday as well. Most likely paired with a little Angels Envy. I have to double check the condition of them, they seemed a little on the dry side when I got them.
    ddubridge:
    WaltBasil:
    One of mine will also probably meet it's untimely demise friday as well. Most likely paired with a little Angels Envy. I have to double check the condition of them, they seemed a little on the dry side when I got them.
    They did seem rather dry... some of that shaggy foot flaking off as I looked at them.
    WaltBasil:
    ddubridge:
    WaltBasil:
    They did seem rather dry... some of that shaggy foot flaking off as I looked at them.
    I had exactly the same issue. A shaggy foot (I guess is really the head?) doesn't work so well with a "bundle" cigar. No protection from getting broken off in transit. Either way I figured I wasnt smoking that part so...ohh well. I'll roll it in my fingers next to my ear tomorrow and go from there.
    #nowsmoking
    I have good things to say about this cigar. I'll update when finished.
    ddubridge:
    #nowsmoking
    I have good things to say about this cigar. I'll update when finished.
    I'm jelly! I've got to wait until after my Friday night usual outing. but once I'm home... It's mine. Also picked up some 12 year old Elijah Craig today. Haven't had that yet. So it will be a first as well.
    Posted "review" in R&R this morning.