Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My quest for 300!- COMPLETE

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Maybe Tony should get the last bomb so he can just edit his post and add the last pic to it??? The final target has not be determined....have it narrowed down to 2-3 well deserving individuals. Hope to have this wrapped up by the end of next week @ the latest...waiting for some is to arrive for the package..ya dig??
    When I grow up, I wanna be just like u.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Maybe Tony should get the last bomb so he can just edit his post and add the last pic to it??? The final target has not be determined....have it narrowed down to 2-3 well deserving individuals. Hope to have this wrapped up by the end of next week @ the latest...waiting for some is to arrive for the package..ya dig??
    Slow down there Home Slice. I thought for sure it was going to be Ray from Hughes Rd...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Slow down there Home Slice. I thought for sure it was going to be Ray from Hughes Rd...
    Michigan is a better state to destroy, ohio couldn't take it.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Maybe Tony should get the last bomb so he can just edit his post and add the last pic to it???
    That sounds like a good plan and a good guy to get them. I'll vote yes to that all day long.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you need to Teach someone a lesson.
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I think you should take the last pack to a local VFW and smoke up with some old timers.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I think you should take the last pack to a local VFW and smoke up with some old timers.
    +1
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last package flies tomorrow!! Hope you enjoy brother!

9405 9036 9930 0219 4155 00
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Good job Royln. This was fun to watch, and be the initial target. That reminds me. Payback!!!!!
  • Options
    Bro, I'm already speechless. Did not see this coming. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Good job Royln. This was fun to watch, and be the initial target. That reminds me. Payback!!!!!
    You got me already bro.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bro, I'm already speechless. Did not see this coming. Thanks in advance!
    You are very welcome. Had to put some extra gifts in there along with the sticks since you are the last target!! Boy I am glad this is over. But to the rest of the forum be on the lookout for some smaller packages....hahaha
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    You got me already bro.

Sorry, don't recall that
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Hahaha! If you look back on this thread you'll see I never doubted you! I haven't been around long, but long enough not to doubt the insanity of any of the regulars here. It was nice herfin with you the other night and congrats on doing the unthinkable!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Hahaha! If you look back on this thread you'll see I never doubted you! I haven't been around long, but long enough not to doubt the insanity of any of the regulars here. It was nice herfin with you the other night and congrats on doing the unthinkable!
    thanks for the kind words Eric. I see a bomb in your future lol
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for letting me participate! What a great privilege and one I will remember. And guess what is on USA right now???
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Thank you very much for letting me participate! What a great privilege and one I will remember. And guess what is on USA right now???
    My pleasure. Guess the timing was right to finish this up as the movie is on.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolute Epicness, Royln!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was pure awesomeness and unbelievably generous. Well done Royln. I enjoyed watching it unfold.
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Just seeing this thread but have to agree with both Puff and Bert, this was absolutely amazingly epic. Very very generous bro and very cool to look through and see the mass carnage. Have to say too, you've got great taste in Cigars that's for sure.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Epic journey Royln!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Royln you're a damn good man!! Enjoy Shafty!!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for including me. I have enjoyed following this thread.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to SleevePlz. Thanks for the entertainment, Royln. Huge show of generosity on this thread.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    awesome job Royln. I almost came out unscathed, but I am honored to be a part of this......now to figure out how to get you a little thank you present for allowing me to be a part of it.
  • Options
    Thank you Wayne. I love this place. And to all those who were hit.. Payback is frowned upon!! It's bad enough I have enough sticks to do this again and still have plenty to smoke. The room that was made was quickly filled by purchases and birthday bombs and random bombs..etc. shout outs to all the good members of this here forum!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TSINELAS! TSINELAS! TSINELAS!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Royln....it was awesome to be a part of this!!! Hey Sherm........need help?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?