THIS IS SPARTA!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Get em good Royln!
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bigshizza:
    Paging Mr. Bombay.....are you alive????
    He informed late last week this was on its way as it got lost becuase I stealthly moved hiding spots. Should be here in two days, it took a little vacay in the city of angels. I had a feeling I should have checked this thread earlier.
  • Options
    Ooohhh mama that hurts! Pictures up tonight! Royln got me good!
  • Options
    Royln, I really don't know what to say there are literally 30 cigars in this package from some of my favorites to stuff I haven't tried. Thanks you Sir! You are a great BOTL!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bwahahaha
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • Options
    Royln King Leonidas!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    And he's only halfway to his goal...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just one word.....Amazing :-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shock and Awe!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Need some suave for that raw ass ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So glad they finally arrived Jim. Learned my lesson on this one..always double check addresses before sending out a package!

With that being said I have already obtained the addy of my next target and should be able to launch by tomorrow. This ish is harder than you may think..but I will reach my goal sooner or later!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So, obviously question here: What are you going to do with all the space you have created in your cigar storage? ??
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well we filled about 1/3 of it back up recently lol
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    So, obviously question here: What are you going to do with all the space you have created in your cigar storage? ??
    As of today..doesn't look like I have created much space. The space that was created and been filled by the generous members of this here forum!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:
    As of today..doesn't look like I have created much space. The space that was created and been filled by the generous members of this here forum!

May want to make some space for the upcoming week.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    SleevePlz:

Isn't that something? Seems like everyone has your number and they are using you as a distribution center..tsk tsk :)
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Horrible people......he should get mine today. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Sorry for the brief break in my quest for 300....finally over the half way hump! This next one is headed to.......

DC# 9405 9036 9930 0179 6442 00
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sorry for the brief break in my quest for 300....finally over the half way hump! This next one is headed to.......

DC# 9405 9036 9930 0179 6442 00
    Thank goodness I moved out of the drop zone! Duck and cover time.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well deserved. Time to buy a cooler son
  • Options
    Royln.. I really have no clue what to say brother..this was totally out of the blue!! Had just a rough day at work,and came home expecting my ccom order and I see Royln..what Royln!! Ut oh.. imagephoto IMAG1016.jpg I'm blown away man really. Thank you so much yo. So many sticks I've never seen nor had, I can't wait to try. Now I'm presented with good problem... Getting my cooler set up, cause I'm out of room!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flat out AWESOME stuff!!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    This truly is unreal but so much fun to watch!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I spot some high quality Shizz with a ton of fun smoking ahead of you Jason! Well done Royln this is fun to watch!!
  • Options
    Enjoy Jason..been planning to hit you and it just all fell into place with this 300 ish!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    6 down, 4 to go. Man, this is just awesome to watch unfold. Gotta love that sending out 300 sticks around here doesn't equate to freeing up space in the humidor!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Royln.. I really have no clue what to say brother..this was totally out of the blue!! Had just a rough day at work,and came home expecting my ccom order and I see Royln..what Royln!! Ut oh.. imagephoto IMAG1016.jpg I'm blown away man really. Thank you so much yo. So many sticks I've never seen nor had, I can't wait to try. Now I'm presented with good problem... Getting my cooler set up, cause I'm out of room!
    Man what a great surprise!!! Talk about making a day better!! Nice Hit Royln
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Raw-Lin takes Darktower behind the wood shed for a lil beating. Nicely done. Again.