My man cave. image and off the deck. image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me so jelly...
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    My man cave. image
    I really expected to see the heads of some of the world’s worst villains on the wall in place of the deer. This is Chuck N(orris’s) man cave after all… The head of Bin Laden here, Darth Vader over there, Sadam above the TV, Valdemort in the corner. You get the idea….
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plenty of room in the (currently cluttered) garage with the car not in there. (Will clear up some room once I get that rain barrel installed and toss that big brown box that's got a storm window in it I need to put up.)
    Keep it simple out there .... radio, a couple chairs & a table all you need for a herf when it's windy/rainy/cold.
    Or work bench in the back with some space to tinker around if it's just me.

Picnic table at the back of the yard under the cherry tree.
    Great on warm, calm days.

Or on the back deck with the propane fire pit if it's a chilly evening.
    Gotta make sure to save a spot for the dog to lay in the sun if I'm out there during the day.

And the front porch is best on those quiet Saturday mornings or warm sunny afternoons ... sit in the shade and turn on the ceiling fan to cool off.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Thats very nice. I like the fact that some of you guys have multiple areas for different views and furnature.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Wow John, you have some great options! All I need is my smoke and a book to make any spot complete. Shade helps, though ;)
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice set up you got there!! That dog is passed out. Lol
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    My man cave. image and off the deck. image
    Holy $Hit that be some huge deers yo!
  • Options
    You guys got some pretty cool spots in this thread....I'd be happy to smoke at any of them :-)
    Diggin' the pool side lounge, big bucks trophy wall man cave, and outdoor spots with a view of some greenery.

Rain:
    Wow John, you have some great options! All I need is my smoke and a book to make any spot complete. Shade helps, though ;)
    And thanks Randy --- I'm diggin' your old smoke spot with the computer and big leather couch, that looks like it was a nice place to chill out and have a cigar (or catch a nap LOL). But your current spot, that's more my style; keep it simple - fold up chair, small table to set your ashtray on and a good book or some tunes on the radio....that's all you really need.
    And yes I'm sure some shade and a slight breeze makes things extra nice down there in that hot TX sun :-)

Darktower007:
    Nice set up you got there!! That dog is passed out. Lol
    Yeah ---- she's got it tough, can't you tell? LOL
    Just wait til the willow tree gets leaves on it....she'll lay under that tree all summer long, funny dog

• Options
    So this is the spot of my first cigars. Nostalgia. Pretty sure they were in an unseasoned humi, and we cut them with a knife and lit them with BICs. Wilson, if you ever see this....know that I like you despite the fact that you're in the Navy.imageThis is my other spot, did not smoke too much there though.image
  • Options
    Dang Randy, pretty cool you got "nostalgic" pics of that. Looks like it was a pretty decent setup to kick back and enjoy a cigar too

And that's a new definition for "snow bunny" too LOL

• Options
    After a while, just a chair gets uncomfortable. Went all out and got this bad boy today.image
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo C31CD123-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The Cave. Maybe my favorite spot on earth.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoke on my deck or when it's nice and warm I will go to the garden and work.
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    That's one helluva view Jim!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    Bigshizza:
    That's one helluva view Jim!
    Well said*!!
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    My little smoke hut in the back yard.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Local B&M Everything Wine & Cigars. Great selection of craft beer, whiskeys & scotches. image

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I'm posting some pics, I like to smoke on our back deck. image Love the Colorado summers!
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    CigaryCigary Posts: 630
    Some great photos of places where we call "Cigar Homesteads".... First pic is of patios on the back of my house....4 in the back and a long one in the front. Inside as well. image image image
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Looks like you've got room for a two-story basement - Lol. But surely you don't smoke in that good-Lookin' study, do ya? What part of the country is it located in?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is my summer smoking lounge.
    Relaxing view
    Complete with a golf range and fire pit
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my studio. I built it in 1985-86. I cut down the trees,I laid the building out with a string and stakes and built it with graph paper design. Even took the downed trees to a saw mill and cut all my framing. This is where I spend my days and smoke my cigars. image
  • Options
    Got a new bench so now I have another spot outside. This on blocks the wind and is in shade 24/7.image
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Got a new bench so now I have another spot outside. This on blocks the wind and is in shade 24/7.image
    Love the ashtray on the hay...hope you herf with firefighters! LOL
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    This is the patio at my building. It is my summer smoking spot. I have corrupted a couple of my neighbors so we all get out and smoke. smoking patio photo IMG_1044_zpscbc19257.jpg
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking in the front door of my studio. Thats where I burn one. image
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Looking in the front door of my studio. Thats where I burn one. image
    Very nice. Looks like a lot goes on in there!