Options

Post pictures of where you smoke

13»

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Looking in the front door of my studio. Thats where I burn one. image
    Dang! You got enough lathe there to turn a porch pillar.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've done porch pillars, street sign posts,and even a section of a telephone pole. Got a I beam mounted over top of the lathe to bring big stuff aboard. Don't turn when I'm smokin though.
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My wood stove and rocking chair is where I enjoy my two a day. image
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ^
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:

sweet greasy heaven is where I smoke.

Aj
    Going a bit necro, but seeing as how the first passion I ever had in life was cars and hot rodding, this is one of my all time fav setups and would be smoking nirvana for me. Started building and racing cars at 13, so I'm always most relaxed in a garage. Very cool there Frankenstein, seriously jelly and wish you lived closer so we could do some wrenching and smoking together!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Sweet!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is where I'll be smoking for the next 6 days! Vero Beach, with my best friend! Awesome!image
  • Options
    Very very cool, enjoy buddy!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your friend has great taste in sweatshirts.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you'll have to do some scrolling. This is the office where I smoke when it's cold. You'll also see some cat furniture. image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    you'll have to do some scrolling. This is the office where I smoke when it's cold. You'll also see some cat furniture. image
    I see a stogiestand...
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Actually, that would be me! I assume your talking about the Red Sox sweatshirt? Been a fan always. Fenway was the first park I took my son to.
  • Options
    Wow Gray that's an awesome setup love the bar and pipe/humidor setup!!
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Glock1975:
    Actually, that would be me! I assume your talking about the Red Sox sweatshirt? Been a fan always. Fenway was the first park I took my son to.
    O my bad, YOU have great taste Sir.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Gray4lines:
    you'll have to do some scrolling. This is the office where I smoke when it's cold. You'll also see some cat furniture.
    I see a stogiestand...
    Yeah, DZR kindly made me a custom Camacho triple maduro SS. Really cool.
    90+ Irishman:
    Yard sale bar! All solid wood, got a crazy deal on it. It's great for holding all my cigar crap and booze.
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Glock1975:
    Awesome and that's really neat! Big Red Sox fan myself, Great Grandfather Del Gainer used to play for them and won the World Series with the Sox too. Nice choice for sure on the attire there ;)
  • Options
    Gray4lines:
    Glock1975:
    Gray4lines:
    you'll have to do some scrolling. This is the office where I smoke when it's cold. You'll also see some cat furniture.
    I see a stogiestand...
    Yeah, DZR kindly made me a custom Camacho triple maduro SS. Really cool.
    90+ Irishman:
    Yard sale bar! All solid wood, got a crazy deal on it. It's great for holding all my cigar crap and booze.
    Badass bro just wicked cool!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Not to mention the Orange amp...very nice
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    Wish I knew more about stuff like that, love music but never learned how to play anything. Played the cello for quite a while but torn up my hands really well and couldn't do that anymore.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    90+ Irishman:
    It's been a great little amp. Got it before college and it is great for most gigs. I wish I had room for the bigger amps... Marshall jvm stack and a Mesa roadking with red alligator lookin leather wrap.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well some of you guys have some downright AWESOME places to hang out, seriously jealous! I don't really have a regular spot any more, but I DO have a diverse variety of places I've been.... Some past examples (these are in addition to a separate thread I recently necroed), and then the current options after:

JJ Fox London (popularly known as Winston Churchill's tobacconist)
    photo 860225_4315738575673_930225405_o_zps3b75adc3.jpg

Parc-le-Breos Trekking Centre, Gower Peninsula, Wales, UK photo 775021_4072891384645_568235990_o_zps493a8256.jpg

Peterson's of Dublin (this is the updated store, the original basement store was around the corner) photo 1460238_10200944382395803_1065388610_n_zps790f0c55.jpg

Yeosu Harbor, Yeosu, South Korea
    photo IMAG0299_zpsb9145257.jpg

Current Options

Churros con Chocolate, any cafe, Seville, Spain photo IMAG1326_zpsb3afa8ad.jpg

Bar Puerto de Cuba Guadalquivir River, Seville, Spain image

Algo Chiringuito, Mediterranean Sea, Marbella, Spain photo 291564_3915877859405_293910101_o_zps2d4d62cf.jpg
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump.....

garage is still cluttered, need to clean it up & get rid of some $h!t, organize, etc. that's gonna be a winter project this year.

and I'd love to rewire it & move the mini fridge out there, add a space heater, and mount the tv on the wall but I need more outlets first!!!

oh well, works fine for now. just pull the car out and set out the chairs, easy peasy.
    moving the tv & PS3 out there was a great idea.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    got my own little lounge,
    watching blades of glory, lol
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Traveling - lounge for the week.