Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Props to 5 Vegas

2»

Comments

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I like the Cask Strength quite a bit; it's meaty and rich. I didn't like the A at all for flavor, but it's always burned well for me. Gold was okay, but there's other cigars with the profile it's reaching for which I'd rather smoke. Had my first classic last night and enjoyed it, but I'm suffering from allergies right now so I don't trust my palate. The classic did split on me and seemed more fragile than other 5V.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Poker Slob:
    Jd do yourself a solid and put the Relic away for a year or so. They can be pretty rough without some decent rest on them.
    From what I have read from JD that would never happen. Might as well ask the man to give up cigars before one will last a year in his Humi

Sadly it is true image But I try so hard..

In my defense however I do have a small humidor hidden under sheets, towels and such that contain remnants of various explosions, and so far it only gets opened to add to add more splinters. Why, there are cigars as old as 6 months in it.