Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

#2 A.J. Ho???

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who is it? We can all agree that Randy is #1, but who is #2.. Please nominate, I might be able to close the cooler if I get this out of here. Thanks!!

Comments

• Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Drew!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Who is it? We can all agree that Randy is #1, but who is #2.. Please nominate, I might be able to close the cooler if I get this out of here. Thanks!!
    You have any spectre?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    I would have to say based on his signature wwhang

There is no blender but AJ, and The Beard is his merchant.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    I'd nominate bearb or firetruckguy.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell ya what I got... It's the sampler with MOW, San Lotano, Diesel etc..10 sticks I think...
    wwhwang:
    I'd nominate bearb or firetruckguy.
    You 3 sound about right
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ya know..Sam smokes a bunch of them..and he keeps saying his humi is full..make him buy a cooler Shizz*!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Ya know..Sam smokes a bunch of them..and he keeps saying his humi is full..make him buy a cooler Shizz*!
    That better not be me. Especially because I don't smoke much AJ, I have a cooler as well as humidors, and Shizz has bombed me twice in 30 days or less. For such a bad attempt at throwing me under the bus, I sentence you to a bombing. Darktower's addy please!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! You've reached Darktower and associates. We're sorry we can't be reached at the moment were relocating to Eastern Norway. Have a great day!
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Drew...
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Hello! You've reached Darktower and associates. We're sorry we can't be reached at the moment were relocating to Eastern Norway. Have a great day!
    Too late.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    alex svenson
    Money can't buy taste
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Drew...
    yep.....this is what i was going to say
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    BDR is a Fernandez hoe and an all around great guy.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    Drew...
    +1
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    alex svenson
    Now that's some funny ish right there! Thanks Lee
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    curtpick:
    Drew...
    +1
    +2

Drew's a ho, no doubt

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Jetmech_63:
    curtpick:
    Drew...
    +1
    +2

Drew's a ho, no doubt
    that song made an appearance on the Vherf while talking about this exact same thing the other night.....
    big chunks is an AJ ho, Darktower is working on it. I'm sure Darktower would like to try some other blends.
    Also...
    dennisking:
    AJ is the cigar Messiah. Alex is his Prophet. 'nuff said.
    dennisking:
    yes, one stick for every week of the year gypsy........
    manufacturers will buy their tobacco from different farms and have different blenders make different sticks. I am very excited to try my Virtue as the Park Ave is a hella tasty mild stick. if AJ makes it, I like it.
    What's that old saying, Drew, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"....
    Your last couple posts ^^^^^ sound a lot like squeakin' to me ;-)

I'm just trying to un-nominate myself. There are a lot of deserving newbies that like all the aj blends they have tried but have not trying them all. I'm a 90+ %. I've smoked almost all of them. Give a Newbie a chance at a "sampler"

And there is also this...
    seagarlover:
    I want to thank You, I'm not one to take the word of another, I like to try all the sticks out myself, what bothers me is that the AJ name is responsible for rolling many of our premium smokes, so when I see the seconds and our factory rejects bundled for a low price for the customers like myself to be able to enjoy a premium cigar at a low price, it bothers me, they are not going to be anywhere near the premiums we smoke, I always feel these cigars like the AJ fernandez FRESH ROLLED are left over scraps, I AGREE SMOKINDADDY
    ddubridge:
    I'm just trying to un-nominate myself. There are a lot of deserving newbies that like all the aj blends they have tried but have not trying them all. I'm a 90+ %. I've smoked almost all of them. Give a Newbie a chance at a "sampler"

seagarlover:
    I want to thank You, I'm not one to take the word of another, I like to try all the sticks out myself, what bothers me is that the AJ name is responsible for rolling many of our premium smokes, so when I see the seconds and our factory rejects bundled for a low price for the customers like myself to be able to enjoy a premium cigar at a low price, it bothers me, they are not going to be anywhere near the premiums we smoke, I always feel these cigars like the AJ fernandez FRESH ROLLED are left over scraps, I AGREE SMOKINDADDY
    LOL I got your, Drew.

And thanks for that "blast from the past" too, hahahaha.
    PREMEPRIMEPREME

Drew won but has deferred to another party!..... Enjoy.... Other party!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    ddubridge:

seagarlover:
    Best scraps ever.
    Rain:
    ddubridge:

seagarlover:
    Best scraps ever.
    OMG..... Why?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Been doing some cooler rearrangin myself, Gots me some AJF stuff to "unload", Bigshizza you have a PM
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Dup
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    Been doing some cooler rearrangin myself, Gots me some AJF stuff to "unload", Bigshizza you have a PM
    Replied