Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

#2 A.J. Ho???

2»

Comments

• bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Glad this was worked out like men! I got no issues not being the #2, @3, nor even #4 or #5 AJ ****. Wayne, i will deal with you later my friend!!!! While i love almost all of his smokes....the shipping here is a tad much...as *** knows....$32 bucks in shipping...it is *** that needs some bombs sent his way. Kid, if you need his addy, let me know ;)
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Glad this was worked out like men! I got no issues not being the #2, @3, nor even #4 or #5 AJ ****. Wayne, i will deal with you later my friend!!!! While i love almost all of his smokes....the shipping here is a tad much...as *** knows....$32 bucks in shipping...it is *** that needs some bombs sent his way. Kid, if you need his addy, let me know ;)
    Pm sent.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Wayne, i will deal with you later my friend!!!!
    Well...there goes my attempt to throw Barry under the Shizza bus. Congrats to whoever Shizza sent the bomb to!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's out! Btw...need Wayne's addy
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    It's out! Btw...need Wayne's addy
    Jim I wanted to thank you for sending me these fine sticks!!! I've only had one of them, and I look foward to trying the others! Mr Drew I wanted to thank you for thinking of Mr velvety voice when you payed it foward. Now ?? ...how does Darktower normally respond to such kindness??? imagephoto IMAG1020_BURSTSHOT002_1.jpg
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    If that’s not worth being a Ho I don’t know what is. That Ho just got Shizzed all over
    FireRob:
    If that’s not worth being a Ho I don’t know what is. That Ho just got Shizzed all over
    Skeet skeet!!! Drew=?? ??
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    FireRob:
    Ddub > darktower = don't F with me unless you really want to be an AJ ho.
    ddubridge:
    Darktower007:
    FireRob:
    Ddub > darktower = don't F with me unless you really want to be an AJ ho.
    Ha! We shall see!