Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok before I post any pics of what happened today at my home, I am not home till Friday I'm away working, but my wife says I have a very large package from Minnesota, aka Chuck Freakin Norris. So I tell her to open it and send me pics, I didn't wanna hold up the war. HOLY ***............ Again HOLY ***. She send me these pics a hour ago, and I'm still in disbelief and it took me this long to post something. The following pics are what The Baddest Man on The Planet thinks of Team Fish.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimage Chuck you are no longer the baddest man on the the planet, you are the nicest. This is just crazy Chuck, thank u very much, I can't say it enough. I sent you a pm before posting this. I can't wait to see this in person, and thank you again in person on v-Herf. Guys the Team Fish is gutted today.
    Joe Please pick me soon I need revenge on Team Trident for this. I'm warmed up in the bullpen, put me in coach.
    p.s. wife done took the bag of almonds and says you are the best and thank u.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoa.............
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Chuck you are no longer the baddest man on the the planet, you are the nicest. This is just crazy Chuck, thank u very much, I can't say it enough. I sent you a pm before posting this. I can't wait to see this in person, and thank you again in person on v-Herf. Guys the Team Fish is gutted today.
    Joe Please pick me soon I need revenge on Team Trident for this. I'm warmed up in tag bullpen, put me in coach.
    Chuck N is "The" Man!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit from one of Burnsville's finest! Team Neptune evening things up!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    imageimageimageimage Chuck you are no longer the baddest man on the the planet, you are the nicest. This is just crazy Chuck, thank u very much, I can't say it enough. I sent you a pm before posting this. I can't wait to see this in person, and thank you again in person on v-Herf. Guys the Team Fish is gutted today.
    Joe Please pick me soon I need revenge on Team Trident for this. I'm warmed up in the bullpen, put me in coach.
    god damn!!!, you will be up soon,
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    It looks like "The Teacher" was handing out some lessons today and fortunately for me, my number came up. The good news is I found out I'm on Team Fish. The bad news is I'm now six feet under. Tony, I don't believe that words alone can express my heartfelt gratitude for the package you have sent me. I am stunned that you would have my initials engraved on my new lighter. I will cherish it forever. The cigars that you have sent are way more than I ever would have expected. Since I am out of words, I guess I will have to let my humidor do the talking. Gang War or not, I am going to p!$$ in your Wheaties. djfish, while I am still in a delirious state of shock, I am sorry to say Team Trident has won this round.... Dayum......
    The Bear

• Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Fishes floating to the surface! Seriously nice hits fellas!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    After a long day of work followed by our Graduation ceremony, I finally came home to a ridiculously awesome package courtesy of rsherman and Team Deadfish. This was way over the top and I think I'm going to have to send out a second gang war package to help even up with what I sent. This is just ridiculous. First, we have these: image But that wasn't enough... image Apparently, someone clued Sherm into the fact that I enjoy lanceros and tubos/coffins... image At this point, you all must be thinking that is all, since this is already way too much, but you would be wrong. To top it all off, he throws in a box of the Tatuaje lanceros!!!!! image Bro, this was too much. Didn't anyone read my guidelines in the first post???? You will not get a pass on this hit just because it was the Gang War. I will have my vengeance....... Thank you very much.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is dis ****?? Damn.... Fine hits from some great BOTLS! WOW! You guys must've broken the kids' piggy bank and stole your wife's gas money to pull this off! It's like Christmas in June...
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    The bar has been raised fellas this is some crazy shiite. This was the perfect hit on Teach. If I got him I would've smacked him with the same thing. And a freakin box of God of Fires? Chuck Norris you are a baaad man.
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn you guys are giving each other a beat down!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Yes, the bar has been raised incredibly high! Nice hits fellas!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    perkinke:
    They said...it was all a game...but here...I am, not even my nipple has a home. I suppose...I will just have to...rebuild and go on.

Curtis, you fishy b@stard, VERY nice selection, I have only had two and have wanted to try the rest.

At least I got my kill in before they got me! Revenge me my brothers!
    Day 1 - I'll leave it at that....
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo 25C753D5-13D8-4DB7-A33A-AA8CA47C42A6.jpg
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    sob... i knew i shouldn't have joined this war this year. more ridiculous than last year already. wow
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy F***. You guys are throwing down
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn! No Vaseline or nothing! Nicely done fellas!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for supper. It's a fishy feeding frenzy out there!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Anyone willing to take my place? I have lots of unexpected travel coming up now b
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis ****?? Damn.... Fine hits from some great BOTLS! WOW!
    +1
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Seismic tremors great hits guys!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    I can't wait to see the carnage of Week 2 Day 2!!!! East coast mail should be hitting by this time, a few hours before the west coast.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    I would love to play but...with a wedding to plan this summer I think I'm going to be a little distracted. I am going to love watching from the sidelines, though.

You'll get yours in due time.....
  • Options
    looks like a very good week so far, next week guys are set, and we will get the following week hitters on deck,
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    OK what is going on here? If we don’t know who our target is and were expected to send it out with a day or two’s notice how is it that I am seeing Custom Engraved lighters and bad ass T-shirts suited to the person being sent to? I need to know who yall are using/buying from that ships that fast for them to get it to you and then you ship it to your bombee in such a timely manner…. OR are we picking our targets and I missed that post????

Secondly, my team kicked butt whichever of you are on my team…. Uh Good job to you guys…. One day we will find out who I am talking to….
  • Options
    FireRob:
    OK what is going on here? If we don’t know who our target is and were expected to send it out with a day or two’s notice how is it that I am seeing Custom Engraved lighters and bad ass T-shirts suited to the person being sent to? I need to know who yall are using/buying from that ships that fast for them to get it to you and then you ship it to your bombee in such a timely manner…. OR are we picking our targets and I missed that post????

Secondly, my team kicked butt whichever of you are on my team…. Uh Good job to you guys…. One day we will find out who I am talking to….
    i would agree i think the michiganers cheated abit there, i asked roman a few weeks back about leaking our teams, he said no but i think he did.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hits!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:

i would agree i think the michiganers cheated abit there, i asked roman a few weeks back about leaking our teams, he said no but i think he did.
    I found out one week in advance. Matter of factly, I didn't discover Greg's middle initial until the weekend and had the engraving done on Monday right before I shipped. Sorry guys, no foul play here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:

I found out one week in advance. Matter of factly, I didn't discover Greg's middle initial until the weekend and had the engraving done on Monday right before I shipped. Sorry guys, no foul play here.
    I had one.week notice just as next weeks bombers had been notified already. I went to Ebay for a shirt on Monday, it came in the mail Friday, mailed the bomb Monday.