Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    If this was a UFC fight, the judges would have stopped it already. The Fish has gotten destroyed. I dont know why they are letting this fight continue. There must be a Russian judge in the mix.
    You obviously have not aid attention to the fury that has been unleashed on Team trident so far!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Chuck N:
    If this was a UFC fight, the judges would have stopped already. The Fish has gotten destroyed. I dont know why they are letting this fight continue. There must be a Russian judge in the mix.
    please, you guys lost when you this started, you may of gotten a hit in, but thats about as far as it gotten, i'm just chillin' waiting on my time
    Ill tell my wife that we will be expecting a SMALL flat rate box to be coming sometime between now and the end of July. Lol
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    MorganGeo:
    Jetmech_63:
    9405 5036 9930 0318 1143 68

Pain....
    pain(less)
    dude do you even gangwar?
    lol.. no. That way I can talk smack to everyone and live tickle free another day.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    So it looks like from the first page, teams were split right in half from the list, first 15 Tridents, the last 15 are just gonna end up dead fish... Sorry losers....
    If this is true then I'm a fish and the try dents are gonna need a much bigger boat to try and spear Team Fish.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    rsherman24:
    Trident's Suck. They used all of their big hitters already and they are still losing.
    Every comment I recieve will be taken out on joe in kind. And its the war you gotta win, not the battle...
    i'm not worried there rome, unless your packing pete johnson assss in a box and sending him to me witha life time supply of cigars, nothing going on here,
    i got a banner for you roman
    that's fine.. I may have to have my friend FRANK help out
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smells like rotten tuna in Rosie O'Donnel's armpits in here. Team Deadfish doesn't scare anyone. Bet they all ran out to get free small flat rate boxes and have to use two grocery ads just to fill the box. It's like a chihuahua barking at a lion for 2 seconds before it gets eaten in one swallow.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Smells like rotten tuna in Rosie O'Donnel's armpits in here. Team Deadfish doesn't scare anyone. Bet they all ran out to get free small flat rate boxes and have to use two grocery ads just to fill the box. It's like a chihuahua barking at a lion for 2 seconds before it gets eaten in one swallow.
    awe look it's sabastian, make sure you tell ariel's daddy to lend you his trident, you guys huffing and puffing but nothing happening, you must be up to hit soon since your jaw jacking, lol
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Like Beer, Team Trident Sucks. That's All.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Somebody bout to get... imagephoto owned-by-tank_1.jpg Very soon!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    Wow, now that I think we found the davinci code to the team distribution, its sure escalated quick in here.....

DEATH TO THE FISH

• Options
    chrislolds:
    Wow, now that I think we found the davinci code to the team distribution, its sure escalated quick in here.....

DEATH TO THE FISH

big words from a cream puff, did you even hit anyone? i dont remember you hit doing anything but a lil ole' sparkle, haha
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I haven't seen anything but a bunch of those tiny little forks that are only put out at Thanksgiving to poke the little olive's. Team Trident my @$$$!!!!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    chrislolds:

DEATH TO THE FISH

big words from a cream puff, did you even hit anyone? i dont remember you hit doing anything but a lil ole' sparkle, haha
    oh, you'll remember my hit... when you're floating belly up in the fish tank...

TRIDENT DOUBLE MINT
  • Options
    FireRob:
    I haven't seen anything but a bunch of those tiny little forks that are only put out at Thanksgiving to poke the little olive's. Team Trident my @$$$!!!!
    uhhhh rob.... (i think you're on team trident man, we make fun of fish, you're going the wrong direction buddy) turn around rob...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    uhhhh rob.... (i think you're on team trident man, we make fun of fish, you're going the wrong direction buddy) turn around rob...
    LMBO, you guys are too funny!
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    Sorry buddy, I got my mission orders from Captian Fish. This kinda blows the whole top half of the list is Team Olive Fork theory. My jar of olive's ships out on Monday. Yes a jar of olive's so at least you get some use out of the miniature pitch forks y'all are all toten around.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Captain Fish:Target acquired west coast bound. imagephoto MQM-8G_Vandal_missile_launch_1999.jpg
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Captain Fish:Target acquired west coast bound. imagephoto MQM-8G_Vandal_missile_launch_1999.jpg

photo 3748897_89b7_625x1000.jpgGet his ass! Team Fish is dropping bombs!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    Sorry buddy, I got my mission orders from Captian Fish. This kinda blows the whole top half of the list is Team Olive Fork theory. My jar of olive's ships out on Monday. Yes a jar of olive's so at least you get some use out of the miniature pitch forks y'all are all toten around.
    Wait, what? My mind is blown right now.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    blutattoo:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like most conspiracy theories... this one is debunked...
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    blutattoo:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    BOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like most conspiracy theories... this one is debunked...
    his lil nose twitches when he gets nervous, how cute
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Can't wait to see Team Broken Fork's fire crackers this week. It's like that kid in school that isn't really good at anything and always gets picked last. You just have to smile and walk away.
  • Options
    You guys on team Fish are so cute! Reminds of when my youngest was in youth soccer. My sons team would go on to the field and tell the opposing players how they were going to crush them. They went 0-11 that year.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    Dang I was hoping you were a forker so I could make unkind remarks. (does not mean I've lost your address) Go team fish!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    You guys on team Fish are so cute! Reminds of when my youngest was in youth soccer. My sons team would go on to the field and tell the opposing players how they were going to crush them. They went 0-11 that year.
    so your saying you got the idea of telling the opposing team that, from your youngest, broken fork is going down this week,hahaha
  • Options
    ckrddsmke:
    Dang I was hoping you were a forker so I could make unkind remarks. (does not mean I've lost your address) Go team fish!
    Hey at least were on the same team and we can both “Fork” with the other guys for a while. Get back to our personal war later. For now GO TEAM FISH
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get em boys.

P.S. Da Bears still suck, but I will put that on hold until after the Gang War
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

We may be on opposite teams, but maybe we can build on what we have in common. Da Bears suck!!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

We may be on opposite teams, but maybe we can build on what we have in common. Da Bears suck!!
    It could be worse, I mean he could be a Browns Fan... They couldn't even tell you the last time they made the playoffs. HAHAHA