Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    From what I see here Team Trident leads like a loud underwear staining fart that clears a room and brings tears to your eyes before you pass out. Team deadfish is like a squeeky mother in law fart that doesn't do much but disgusts everyone anyways. You know the one that makes all the little kids point and laugh. No one likes a squeeky granny fart.
    what gang war you watching? your boys got spanked!!!!!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one was all fish. 3 weeks in. Fish up 2-1
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    dude you ate some bad sushi. Toombes has had to seek counseling for what I put him through for the past week.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I get to launch on Monday!!!! Can't wait. Had to send two little box's cause one just couldn't hold it all.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    rsherman24:
    dude you ate some bad sushi. Toombes has had to seek counseling for what I put him through for the past week.

All in all, If Toombes get some counseling its a good thing.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    jsnake:
    rsherman24:

All in all, If Toombes get some counseling its a good thing.

Good thing I'm already in counseling for PTSD, I can kill two birds with one stone.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WTH??? Found this on the 2nd page....

For your listening pleasure
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    WTH??? Found this on the 2nd page....

For your listening pleasure
    Ha! My fav band of all time
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    New targets sent out. Check you pm's
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Likewise! Do it up boys!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Carnage is in the wind ..... DC# 9505 5000 2475 4174 0000 28 I smell a victory for Team --------- ..... Well my team!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    .................Meanwhile off the Pacific Coast at an undisclosed location...................

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There will be tears at the other end of this!! I better pack some Kleenex!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    There will be tears at the other end of this!! I better pack some Kleenex!
    Man...hope your on Team Fish shizz!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just sent mine out. two day usps priority for my lovely. :)
  • Options
    Guys. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Team Trident has won. I am a stinky rotting in the sun dried up dead fish. The Kid is not a kid at all. He slapped me around like a grown man beating on his red headed step child. I'll post pics when I get the Twins to bed and can get out the lap top (phone won't let me post more then one pic in the same post)
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Guys. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. Team Trident has won. I am a stinky rotting in the sun dried up dead fish. The Kid is not a kid at all. He slapped me around like a grown man beating on his red headed step child. I'll post pics when I get the Twins to bed and can get out the lap top (phone won't let me post more then one pic in the same post)
    speak for yourself, you may of lost but we are far from losing this war, sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    also how did you get hit so soon? or this from last weeks hits?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Not cowering out I swear Captian. Like any good grunt would do I got my shot off just before I got blasted to bits. Don't know if this was from last week or not but my poor mail lady delivered it today.
  • Options
    FireRob:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Not cowering out I swear Captian. Like any good grunt would do I got my shot off just before I got blasted to bits. Don't know if this was from last week or not but my poor mail lady delivered it today.
    never retreat, never surrender, never show any fear, them forky's is going down!!!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    speak for yourself, you may of lost but we are far from losing this war, sounds to me like you cowarded out,
    Deadfish is dead... it's only a matter of time... deadfish died before the war began

Trust your team, your losing in the end.
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    Deadfish is dead... it's only a matter of time... deadfish died before the war began

Trust your team, your losing in the end.
    again did you even hit anyone? i thought i heard a pop a few weeks back but nothing happened, living off false hopes and dreams.
  • Options
    FireRob:

Traitor. Everyone fire on Rob
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Big talk from someone who hasn't felt the wrath of team Trident yet. The "Kid" is a misnomer. It's like the biggest guy is always called "tiny". Team Trident is just getting warmed up.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    blutattoo:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Big talk from someone who hasn't felt the wrath of team Trident yet. The "Kid" is a misnomer. It's like the biggest guy is always called "tiny". Team Trident is just getting warmed up.
    warmed up? tiny? really? i can't wait to "feel" the wrath of team trident, is it double the flavor? ohh how about double the fun? lol the lil forky's look so cute when the brag,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:

and what is this? jj is off his rocker, or maybe he needs someone to play with?
  • Options
    It starts with a friendly little note.

photo IMG_5712.jpg

Then some NorthWest goodies. Already had some of the candy and it is yummy! My wife collects shot glass's and claimed this for her collection.I will be taking the coffee with me to the fire station to share with the guys.

photo IMG_5216.jpg

These are the incredible selection of sticks and the only one in the bunch I have tried before is the Padron 1926 but not in this size

photo IMG_0013.jpg

Now this is were it gets insane and way out of hand. I was actually shaking when I opened the box this was packed in. My first thought was wow this is a sweet humidor and I bet there is a few cigars inside cause certainly The Kid is not that crazy.

photo IMG_6242.jpg

But nope The Kid is a friggen lunatic!!!! That is right. Your looking at a complete box/humidor full of Stradivarous cigars

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

Just to prove it was fully loaded!

photo IMG_9611.jpg

And a shot of the whole thing

photo IMG_2083.jpg

I am seriously in shock about this and don't know what else to say but WOW and Thank you so very much!!! This was so far over the top. Even my wife was impressed and loved the humidor and she normally could care less when it comes to cigars
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:

Wah, wah, wah. The Forkers are shipping yard gars compared to the Fish. If you are looking to make some room in the cooler, donate them to the troops.
  • Options
    FireRob:

photo IMG_5712.jpg

Then some NorthWest goodies. Already had some of the candy and it is yummy! My wife collects shot glass's and claimed this for her collection.I will be taking the coffee with me to the fire station to share with the guys.

photo IMG_5216.jpg

These are the incredible selection of sticks and the only one in the bunch I have tried before is the Padron 1926 but not in this size

photo IMG_0013.jpg

Now this is were it gets insane and way out of hand. I was actually shaking when I opened the box this was packed in. My first thought was wow this is a sweet humidor and I bet there is a few cigars inside cause certainly The Kid is not that crazy.

photo IMG_6242.jpg

But nope The Kid is a friggen lunatic!!!! That is right. Your looking at a complete box/humidor full of Stradivarous cigars

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

photo IMG_9611.jpg

photo IMG_2083.jpg

I am seriously in shock about this and don't know what else to say but WOW and Thank you so very much!!! This was so far over the top. Even my wife was impressed and loved the humidor and she normally could care less when it comes to cigars
    dude your tripping!, thats a good hit, very good!
    but not war winner,
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:

photo IMG_5712.jpg

photo IMG_5216.jpg

photo IMG_0013.jpg

photo IMG_6242.jpg

photo IMG_3148.jpg
    photo IMG_7127.jpg

photo IMG_9611.jpg

photo IMG_2083.jpg

Um.... wow