Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!! Nicely done Rudy!! Rob is buried under goodies!! Yay!! Go team Trident A$$ kickers fo sho!!!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    dude your tripping!, thats a good hit, very good!
    but not war winner,
    Maybe it's not a war winner but he sunk my battle ship.

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Rudy. Team Trident rocks!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WOW!! Nicely done Rudy!! Rob is buried under goodies!! Yay!! Go team Trident A$$ kickers fo sho!!!
    You tipping your hand Shizzster? I read this as you being a dirty Forker !!! Go figure the week I launch two heavy hitters shoot their load from the other team...... Good thing I added some extra enriched plutonium to my package......... We'll just have to see how this week pans out! Stellar hit Rudy!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You dead fish might as well take a tarter sauce bath. You're done.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Good grief what a hit! Okay okay....so team fish is grabbing ankle at the moment...it's not over!! Don't give up!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it my turn yet, so I can put a end to this war??? But really us fish are floating a little today, very nice Rudy. Come on coach, I got vacation coming up soon.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Is it my turn yet, so I can put a end to this war??? But really us fish are floating a little today, very nice Rudy. Come on coach, I got vacation coming up soon.
    dont worry ray, i got you, gotta a great target for you,
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got you back. It's time for the sharks to eat!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    dang rudy… you're making my bomb look pretty bad… this is getting out of control
  • Options
    Ok some quick questions about these Stradivarius cigars. Can I keep them in this box and is it truly a humidor or do I need to take other precautions with them? The box is really marvelous and I'd love to keep it on display. It sure looks like a real humidor to me.

EDIT: Nope, got to do something else, failed the dollar bill test. Will experiment more with a hygrometer and some weight on the lid. After further examination it does not appear that it was made specifically to be a humidor (no way to make a seal) but is one He\ of a display box, this thing is beautiful!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    You tipping your hand Shizzster? I read this as you being a dirty Forker !!! Go figure the week I launch two heavy hitters shoot their load from the other team...... Good thing I added some extra enriched plutonium to my package......... We'll just have to see how this week pans out! Stellar hit Rudy!!
    Blah blah blah
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Blah blah blah
    I see your lips quivering, but you ain't sayin a MUTHAFUGGIN thing!!!!!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    You better hit bull's eye, The kid don't play! Glad you're on my team! Well played Sir, well played.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Blah blah blah
    I see your lips quivering, but you ain't sayin a MUTHAFUGGIN thing!!!!!
    We will see in the END my good man!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hey Rob,, It was truly my pleasure, your a great addition to the forum! Till next year,,hehehe
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jj20030:

and what is this? jj is off his rocker, or maybe he needs someone to play with?
    Uh, pretty sure he must be off his rocker, cause JJ don't play none either!
    Well, maybe a little ;o)
  • Options
    jliu:
    dang rudy… you're making my bomb look pretty bad…
    ohhhhh Jiunn your silly!!!! And cute too!!! ;o)
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Thank You, To be quite honest, they've all been stellar hits!! Love this Gang war stuff!!!!!
    Enriched plutonium,,, Oh Shiot!!!! Hunker down my Team Trident brothers, this war aint over yet!!!
  • Options
    T minus 24 hours +or- this place will be wiped off the Ccom map in the name of Team Fish!!!

photo IMG_1576.png

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I see what you did there:)

TEAM
    F*@K
    It
    Happens!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Go team go!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Kid, that's pretty impressive! I may have to kick my box another rung up the ladder after seeing some of these hits!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo FA71C667-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    The calm before the storm!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the ****'S gonna hit the fan tomorrow ........
  • Options
    I hope your right!!!! GO TEAM FISH!!!!!
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Soooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't take part
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo FA71C667-orig.jpg
    gathering
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Soooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't take part
    The bar was set pretty high from the start (thanks again Mark) and if previous years are any indication, this summer is going to end with a bang!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    just got back from a little shopping,, someone is sooooooooo fu cked,,,lmao
    You say hi to our friendly merchant in Everett????
    Ha Ha no not this time, for this occasion I went to the "Fish" market B&M, ;o)
    Today they were smoking fish,,lol
    photo croppedimage512310-pikeplacefishfinal7415.jpg
    One of those moments where, when I first read this, I wish I knew then what I know now...