Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    New Boots:
    Soooooooooooooooooo glad I didn't take part
    The bar was set pretty high from the start (thanks again Mark) and if previous years are any indication, this summer is going to end with a bang!
    Have to come out swinging and represent Team Fish to the best of my ability! Team Fish all day everyday!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I cant wait for todays carnage.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhhhh...it's like watching the Griffin/ Bonnar UFC fight...except the fish is still standing the end of this One!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here comes the pitchfork
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Carnage is in the wind ..... DC# 9505 5000 2475 4174 0000 28 I smell a victory for Team --------- ..... Well my team!
    crap.
  • Options
    Someone stop feeding the fishes! Wow King you really blew my azz up! I knew I was in trouble when I got a text saying "duck and cover" then when I looked up the tracking number I felt like I'd been kicked in the twins but when the doorbell rang.......

That's a pretty big box, son. Ok, I'm a big boy, let's see whats going on here. I open the lid to this great threat er, i mean note LOL!!:

Someones feeling awfully sure of themselves. I push thru my nerves and solder on. Flip the lid to one final warning.

And then BOOM! Someone likes to troll others facebook pages! LOL! I cant believe I haven't taken that pic down. Lesson to the youngins, you shouldnt drink....and post. lol

I'll leave the commentary and let the rest of the carnage speak for itself:

Did I mention the cigar selection? Dang son, you done dug deep!

Here's everything in one final shot of pure devastation.

Wow Jim, that was rough. Thank you truly from the bottom of my heart. As usual, I'm so honored to be a part of this amazing group of people. I'm down and may have to spend some time in the ER. I may never walk the same again (and definitely not sit the same) but I'm not out! Someones gonna pay for this. TEAM TRIDENT!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the way team Fish rolls. Down with the Forkers
  • Options
    Holy $hit!...yep.. team Trident is soooo fu#$%d! Good grief awesome hit!! Team FISH!!!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    It's the King Fish!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit there. Team Fish!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Mr. King decided to show team Chum how to do things.... Boys you might want to take notes cause when the fork flies......someone is gonna get skewed!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Well,,, there's only two things to do after a guys been fish f ucked. Pour yourself a drink and smoke a fine cigar. Enjoy Eric. Nicely done !!! Great Hit!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I just went and re-read the instructions. Boy has this escalated. The crazy part is there are still really big hitters left to launch. Oh my what comes next cannot be pretty. Sad to say it, but King landed a nasty one right there.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    blutattoo:
    I just went and re-read the instructions. Boy has this escalated. The crazy part is there are still really big hitters left to launch. Oh my what comes next cannot be pretty. Sad to say it, but King landed a nasty one right there.
    The only instruction apparently is there are no rules. Great hits by both teams. Go team Fish!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh f*ck me ........ stay tuned
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Today was a day that all warriors fear. The day the bomb hit. I have been hit hard before, but nothing like this. The mad bomber has exposed himself to me in many ways. haha . He is from one of my favorite states, Texas. He serves the public at large by saving babies and kittens in trees. He is a fireman. I have not seen his calendar shoot, though I hear it is muy caliente. FireRob you blew me the f**k up. I do not know what to say. I am speechless. Your generous attack is fare and away the most destruction I have ever had dropped on me.You are a fine and outstanding BOTL . Thank you , thank you , thank you. photo photo70_zpsc680615d.jpg photo photo69_zpsb2a73aff.jpg photo photo66_zpsa1874b3f.jpg photo photo65_zpsadcca76c.jpg photo photo68_zps4db1663b.jpg photo photo67_zpsdc80603f.jpg
  • Options
    Great hit Rob! Well done! I must say, though, that the fish in that pic looks more accommodating than threatening.
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    Today was a day that all warriors fear. The day the bomb hit. I have been hit hard before, but nothing like this. The mad bomber has exposed himself to me in many ways. haha . He is from one of my favorite states, Texas. He serves the public at large by saving babies and kittens in trees. He is a fireman. I have not seen his calendar shoot, though I hear it is muy caliente. FireRob you blew me the f**k up. I do not know what to say. I am speechless. Your generous attack is fare and away the most destruction I have ever had dropped on me.You are a fine and outstanding BOTL . Thank you , thank you , thank you. photo photo70_zpsc680615d.jpg photo photo69_zpsb2a73aff.jpg photo photo66_zpsa1874b3f.jpg photo photo65_zpsadcca76c.jpg photo photo68_zps4db1663b.jpg photo photo67_zpsdc80603f.jpg
    Man Down!! Man Down!!,,lol ,,,,Looks like you got both horns from a Bull Fish!!!, Damn Rob you hit like a Pro! I think there been some schooling goin on,,,No pun intended,,hahaha, Helluva Hit!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is Jiunn 25 2014. On this day, I died just a little bit due to this bomb. I mean ...... do you even isom bro? Some of these cigars are older than my kids... and the beers ... the beers have been my Turbo Man Doll since forever (if you're not cool enough to know what this means, google it.) Joon Bug, thanks for this spectacular bombmage. Mark one for team pitchfork.

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Great hit Rob! Well done! I must say, though, that the fish in that pic looks more accommodating than threatening.
    LMBO,,
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Today is Jiunn 25 2014. On this day, I died just a little bit due to this bomb. I mean ...... do you even isom bro? Some of these cigars are older than my kids... and the beers ... the beers have been my Turbo Man Doll since forever (if you're not cool enough to know what this means, google it.) Joon Bug, thanks for this spectacular bombmage. Mark one for team pitchfork.

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    WHoa!!!!! I mean Whoa!!!!!!!! Ok guys that's a wrap, Team Trident Wins,, Been alot of fun, see ya next year.. Toodles
  • Options
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    LMBO,,
    We here at Team Fish are a full service organization and we truly aim to please. We only do to your package what we would want done to our package
  • Options
    Crap fellas talk about knocking it out if the park!! Well done Jiunn and Rob!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    WHoa!!!!! I mean Whoa!!!!!!!! Ok guys that's a wrap, Team Trident Wins,, Been alot of fun, see ya next year.. Toodles
    there the kid goes running with fork again, careful there kid you slip trip and land on that ***,
    good hits all the way around, but come on kid you dont think thats the end do you? we will come away with tridents walking stick in the end!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    there the kid goes running with fork again, careful there kid you slip trip and land on that ***,
    good hits all the way around, but come on kid you dont think thats the end do you? we will come away with tridents walking stick in the end!
    Yea youll come away with it alright but its gonna be hard to swim with it shoved up your a**

***Edit*** sorry,, been drinkin ;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    Yea youll come away with it alright but its gonna be hard to swim with it shoved up your a**

***Edit*** sorry,, been drinkin ;o)
    oowww, did i hit a nerve? not worriied about team trident one bit, said that from the beggining, i have the highest confidence in my team,it's what you don't know that will hurt your team, haha
  • Options
    Luke so glad you like the goodies. I had fun putting it together for you. Let me know what you think of the beverages. Dude you got to show some more detail pics. I know it's lame but I was so proud of the little package of olives (maybe there in there, if so, my bad, my iPhone usually cuts off the right side of wide pictures)
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Luke so glad you like the goodies. I had fun putting it together for you. Let me know what you think of the beverages. Dude you got to show some more detail pics. I know it's lame but I was so proud of the little package of olives (maybe there in there, if so, my bad, my iPhone usually cuts off the right side of wide pictures)
    you sent olives? wtf? genius!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look closely at the right side of the pic, they are in the ashtray. Top right.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.