Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Patrickbrick:
    Look closely at the right side of the pic, they are in the ashtray. Top right.
    Great eye Patrick . I knew they were in the picture.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done Jiunn!! Pulled out the classic CC shizza... NICE!!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Patrickbrick:
    Look closely at the right side of the pic, they are in the ashtray. Top right.
    Great eye Patrick . I knew they were in the picture.
    Ok good, yea my view on the phone don't show the far right side. Have to wait till I'm on an actual PC to see it

thedjfish@comcast.net:
    you sent olives? wtf? genius!

Yes sir! Figured him and his buddys need some for their Olive Forks they call a Trident. I think Luke is afraid to show a detail pic for fear of it giving full disclosure of the devastation layed down by Team Fish. From that view they all look like yard gars and give Team Olive Fork an advantage
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Today is Jiunn 25 2014. On this day, I died just a little bit due to this bomb. I mean ...... do you even isom bro? Some of these cigars are older than my kids... and the beers ... the beers have been my Turbo Man Doll since forever (if you're not cool enough to know what this means, google it.) Joon Bug, thanks for this spectacular bombmage. Mark one for team pitchfork.

Dude!!!! All I'm sayin is "I want a ISOM Stogie Stand"!!!! :o) Enjoy Daniel-san!!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad you like it Daniel. Def not as baller as other hits but I know you like your craft beer and cc
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Today is Jiunn 25 2014. On this day, I died just a little bit due to this bomb. I mean ...... do you even isom bro? Some of these cigars are older than my kids... and the beers ... the beers have been my Turbo Man Doll since forever (if you're not cool enough to know what this means, google it.) Joon Bug, thanks for this spectacular bombmage. Mark one for team pitchfork.

photo 083C53DB-orig.jpg
    WHoa!!!!! I mean Whoa!!!!!!!! Ok guys that's a wrap, Team Trident Wins,, Been alot of fun, see ya next year.. Toodles
    there the kid goes running with fork again, careful there kid you slip trip and land on that ***,
    good hits all the way around, but come on kid you dont think thats the end do you? we will come away with tridents walking stick in the end!
    Yea youll come away with it alright but its gonna be hard to swim with it shoved up your a**

***Edit*** sorry,, been drinkin ;o)
    oowww, did i hit a nerve? not worriied about team trident one bit, said that from the beggining, i have the highest confidence in my team,it's what you don't know that will hurt your team, haha
    Unless Pete Johnson is delivering a signed box of Lil Boris for you, you have no chance!!!!lol
  • Options
    jliu:
    Glad you like it Daniel. I'm one bad Mamma Jamma ,,,you all can refer to me as "The Baller"
    P.S. and I'm Cute Too
    Fixed it!
  • Options
    jliu:
    . Def not as baller as other hits
    Dude, what are you talking about?? That's as sweet and big balls big baller hit as any I have seen!!

Wait are you a forker? Yea never mind it was a tiny balls hit. You can get ISOM's from any corner drug store or gas station right next to the Salem Menthols. Fish wins again
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Nice hits fellas! I think we'll have to go an extra round (or 5) to determine a winner. You guys hit hard!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Aww Rudy. Xoxo. Rob I lost my round. But I guarantee you Roman will have the last word
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    This week has been nothing but epic hits!!!!! I'm just glad I could hang with the heavy hitters!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits all around! Damn that Doublewood looks tastyyyyyyy!!!! Keep bringing the pain Team Fish!
  • Options
    jliu:
    Aww Rudy. Xoxo. Rob I lost my round. But I guarantee you Roman will have the last word
    I don't know if we can call this round just yet, judges are still debating. I mean it's not a box of OpusX22 but DAUM MAN look at the age on all them Cubans. CUBANS for crying out loud. I know it's not as rare for some here but to me a Cuban is not something I'd have at all if not for the generous BOTL on this forum
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    You told me you were out of Parabola asspipe!
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    Great hits all around!! Team Fish is owning this one, keep it up guys.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:

Dude!!!! All I'm sayin is "I want a ISOM Stogie Stand"!!!! :o) Enjoy Daniel-san!!!!
    ok
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Great hits all around!! Team Fish is owning this one, keep it up guys.
    Hell! I hope you guys brought your appetite cuz we'll be servin' up fish 'n' chips all summer long!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    no i didnt butt plug. i only have a few left now :( Rob - appreciate your kind words. xoxo
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Jetmech_63:
    no i didnt butt plug. i only have a few left now :( Rob - appreciate your kind words. xoxo
    be jelly, butt beader. thanks again, back to front wiper
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliu:
    Jetmech_63:
    Yea yea, let's not get mushy here, we are still at war with eachother. We can get lovey dovey afterwards. Your team blows goats and likes it!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    jliu:
    Jetmech_63:
    Yea yea, let's not get mushy here, we are still at war with eachother. We can get lovey dovey afterwards. Your team blows goats and likes it!
    Mmmm sour ****
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    Great hit Rob! Well done! I must say, though, that the fish in that pic looks more accommodating than threatening.
    LMBO,,
    We here at Team Fish are a full service organization and we truly aim to please. We only do to your package what we would want done to our package
    that's good to know. I need to make a trip to Texas.
  • Options
    jliu:
    FireRob:
    jliu:
    Jetmech_63:
    Mmmm sour ****
    .... And, um, what? Dude, you gotta stop. You're turning me on first thing in the morning.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    Great hit Rob! Well done! I must say, though, that the fish in that pic looks more accommodating than threatening.
    LMBO,,
    We here at Team Fish are a full service organization and we truly aim to please. We only do to your package what we would want done to our package
    Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, the team Cptn lives in Chicago. You need to talk to Joe about where to redeem your gift card
  • Options
    ehehat:
    jliu:
    FireRob:
    jliu:
    Jetmech_63:
    Mmmm sour ****
    .... And, um, what? Dude, you gotta stop. You're turning me on first thing in the morning.
    Now I here I can help. Got a couple billy's for you to choose from
  • Options
    FireRob:
    ehehat:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    LMBO,,
    Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, the team Cptn lives in Chicago. You need to talk to Joe about where to redeem your gift card
    bwahahaha!!!!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    ehehat:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    LMBO,,
    whoa, there lil' dogie! what you mean to talk to me? your the one trying to get extra credit with "extra special" aim to please full service organizing thats all you there!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    ehehat:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    LMBO,,
    whoa, there lil' dogie! what you mean to talk to me? your the one trying to get extra credit with "extra special" aim to please full service organizing thats all you there!

My bad, I must have misread my launch order email once again.

Attention Team Olive Fork: According to team Captian Fish, no special favors or happy endings to go with your gang war bomb. But, if you are still looking for a goat to pleasure, I can still you hook you up
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    FireRob:
    ehehat:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    ehehat:
    LMBO,,

My bad, I must have misread my launch order email once again.

Attention Team Olive Fork: According to team Captian Fish, no special favors or happy endings to go with your gang war bomb. But, if you are still looking for a goat to pleasure, I can still you hook you up
    this dude is trippin'!!!!!!!!!!, that bomb that hit really messed him up!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    this dude is trippin'!!!!!!!!!!, that bomb that hit really messed him up!
    I will never be the same person again