Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    FireRob:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    this dude is trippin'!!!!!!!!!!, that bomb that hit really messed him up!
    I will never be the same person again
    Hey you got hit hard but you put out one heck of a hit also! Go team fish!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Andy, He got the best I could do. Heck he almost got one of everything I could do LOL!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We must have laced all those hits with crack because you team tarter sauce boys are trippin. You all got spanked again this week. There is no shame in admitting defeat. Team Trident won't rub in our awesomeness too much.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    We must have laced all those hits with crack because you team tarter sauce boys are trippin. You all got spanked again this week. There is no shame in admitting defeat. Team Trident won't rub in our awesomeness too much.
    Next week we are throwing dynamite into the pond!!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    sorry there snake you guys didn't win again, you guys got spanked again, but you keep telling yourself that that make you guys feel better,
    i just like how everyone from team trident think's they are actually winning, i may not of been big on trading and bombing, but i been here long enough to know how to whip some trident asss!!!!! LOL
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jsnake:
    sorry there snake you guys didn't win again, you guys got spanked again, but you keep telling yourself that that make you guys feel better,
    i just like how everyone from team trident think's they are actually winning, i may not of been big on trading and bombing, but i been here long enough to know how to whip some trident asss!!!!! LOL

Winning!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These Forkers are all talk
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    Next week will see the epic destruction of team fish. If Jim says it's so then it's so.
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    Next week will see the epic destruction of team fish. If Jim says it's so then it's so.
    Here is Jim getting some warm ups in. image
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    jsnake:

Winning!
    Fishy tiger blood!! Can't stop the Adonis DNA in our gills!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Are we still waiting on one more hit this week or did I miss a bomb? We should have another dead fish somewhere.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    I think we are done. Rob and DZR got hit on the fish side.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    From the looks of it were half way there. With 30 or so in and bout 15 complete.
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    From the looks of it were half way there. With 30 or so in and bout 15 complete.
    We should be at 16 hits (4 per week). I saw ehehat, DZR, and Tyland get hit this week. Who's missing?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    We should be at 16 hits (4 per week). I saw ehehat, DZR, and Tyland get hit this week. Who's missing?

FireRob got hit early and squealed like a little girl, or a Bears fan. Oh wait, he is on my team.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:
    No clue on who gets destroyed or when.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

FireRob got hit early and squealed like a little girl, or a Bears fan. Oh wait, he is on my team.
    Okay, I found it. I stopped looking when the dates got to Tuesday. Didn't notice that he got hit on Monday. Thanks.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am just looking for a little clarity here. I am subbing in for James40, and this means that I am team Fish? I am assuming this due to who I received my orders from, but I learned a long time ago it's better to know for sure. Also if this is correct it is nice to join the winning team.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    I am just looking for a little clarity here. I am subbing in for James40, and this means that I am team Fish? I am assuming this due to who I received my orders from, but I learned a long time ago it's better to know for sure. Also if this is correct it is nice to join the winning team.
    More like a lamb being lead to slaughter.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Bigshizza:
    jsnake:
    YUP,, Wait till Team Fish Gets a "Load" of this Guy!!!
    photo d54b1c4a-626a-4192-bb04-3478033b385d.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo FA71C667-orig.jpg
    clap ......
    clap .....
    clap .....

clap ....
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to gird your loins old.... CHUM... Get it?
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    SleevePlz:
    Darktower007:
    rsherman24:

Sherm, same team or not, I still owe you two….Don’t piss me off.
  • Options
    Bigshizza:

• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Bigshizza:

wait, so Jim posts a pic of his team and you post a pic of yours? Yeah, that's what's happening here.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    No one here is scared of you fish stick. You are after all second string stepping up from the Gatorade table.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, some times the second string can surprise you. And on a few occasions the starter never sees the field again. I'm not saying, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I’ll tell you what I am saying, The Brick House was the one we didn’t want you to know about until the time was just right. If you knew what he was capable of you would not have wanted to play and would have taken your little cigars and gone home.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I’ll tell you what I am saying, The Brick House was the one we didn’t want you to know about until the time was just right. If you knew what he was capable of you would not have wanted to play and would have taken your little cigars and gone home.
    Me and JSnake look at each other with blank expressions, then both of us start lughing,,,,,,, hystericaly,,,,
  • Options
    Rudy, just disregard my comment, I wasn’t talking about you, you are the only exception to your sorry team.