2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i should of been more specific, each one of you chose a clolor
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blood red #2
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    blood red #2
    yeah dark red for you, this guy trying to get technical, lol
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Green then

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Carnage unleashed via Team Trident!!
    Really ...... I see your lips moving but you ain't saying a **** EFFING THING!!!!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Burnt Orange sounds good
  • Options
    Chartreuse
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    simple colors man, whats with you guys? trying to get colors that need to be specially made for what i'm doing, nope basic red dark red, yellow dark yellow blue etc. nothing fancy man!
  • Options
    Tyland64:
    Hot Pink sounds super duper
    Fixxed it Lukie
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    Really ...... I see your lips moving but you ain't saying a **** EFFING THING!!!!
    I hope you are able to walk after the reaming you are about to get from BIGSHIZZA.....
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    simple colors man, whats with you guys? trying to get colors that need to be specially made for what i'm doing, nope basic red dark red, yellow dark yellow blue etc. nothing fancy man!
    Well how about blue?
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    kingjk729:
    Chartreuse
    Well how about blue?
    A masculine blue!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Red for me if I know what you are doing
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Back when my son was in kindergarten, he answered a questionnaire about me for Fathers Day. One of the questions asked about my favorite color. He said "orange, it's everyone's favorite color." Lol, so I'll go with orange before everyone else does!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yerrow
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Well you know what they say about black......
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    danielzreyes:
    blood red #2
    yeah dark red for you, this guy trying to get technical, lol
    booooooring
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I say Maize and Blue :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    kingjk729:
    Bigshizza:
    I hope you are able to walk after the reaming you are about to get from BIGSHIZZA.....
    It will remind him of his prison days!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm secure in my manhood. Pink beotches
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Periwinkle.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The State Dept, regrets to inform Team Trident that on this day, July 2nd 2014, while on assignment operating in enemy territory The Kid incurred heavy fire from Team Fish (DZR Squad).
    The Kid acted valiantly against overwhelming numbers, however, due to the immense fire power of the DZR Squad, The Kid was taken captive and is being held at an enemy stronghold.
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of The Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome! Snappy socks there Rudy!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    The State Dept, regrets to inform Team Trident that on this day, July 2nd 2014, while on assignment operating in enemy territory The Kid incurred heavy fire from Team Fish (DZR Squad).
    The Kid acted valiantly against overwhelming numbers, however, due to the immense fire power of the DZR Squad, The Kid was taken captive and is being held at an enemy stronghold.
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of the Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
    oh how i miss those sexy legs. please come back and herf again soon
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    It is up to the remaining members of Team Trident to locate, infiltrate and rescue The Kid. Here is a photo of The Kid being held by his captives, More photos will soon be released by the State Dept.
    photo P1010555.jpg
    those pasty white legs are like a becon, don't worry, those can be seen from the other side of the planet.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Ummm, Blu for me if it wasn't already obvious. Nice socks! Are those cami?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Chicago Bears Navy Blue of course
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    This thread has become like watching NASCAR with no crashes. Where's the carnage?!?
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I may have got hit today. Wife said a package arrived. Must have a delayed fuse because the wife amd kids are ok and the German Shepherds aren't freaking out. Word is it is a two package hit and the second hasn't arrived yet. Be home in the morning and will post an update.
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    a quick question for both sides, need you to chose a color, pretty much any color but white, post here or p/m
    I don't think anyone has chosen green yet?

matt beat me too it, in that case can I get the icon in cornflower blue?