Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Wow. You guys are crazy
    Sniff sniff sniff,,,, You guys smell that??? Snifff Sniff??? Its the smell of victory mixed in with the smell of burnt fish!!!!!!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto Rambo-image-1.jpg Sherm...you sir just got utterly destroyed!!! Epic hit Jason ...ITS NOT OVER...cough..cough...ahhhhhh we can still....wi...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effin A man ....... effin A
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭

After I saw what happened last year I had to bring my A game. Did you not see what Trident did last year? You had to know this wasn't going to end well for the fishes.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy ****. Blutattoo is the man
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:

After I saw what happened last year I had to bring my A game. Did you not see what Trident did last year? You had to know this wasn't going to end well for the fishes.

A-Game? That is just insanity. I have faith in my fellow Fish, but you better cut me Mick. I just took a right cross.
    Thanks Man. That was way over the top. I have already started planning for next year. You have not seen the last of me either
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Well my pit stop at the hospital has finally stopped the hemorrhaging and released me ........ I am still here and standing, albeit not fully upright and walking like I just rode a horse across the entire country without getting OFF, but I am here..... Here is what Shezzus did .....
    Note 1
    photo 20140703_183120_zps7917960c.jpg
    Note 2
    photo 20140703_183142_zps5e1a86cc.jpg
    A sweet ass HAT
    photo 20140703_183204_zps54e1d7b2.jpg
    Yummy Huckleberry Jam
    photo 20140703_183625_zpsaa8116d1.jpg
    Local Honey
    photo 20140703_183705_zpsb962defc.jpg
    A bad ass Tee
    photo 20140703_183238_zps3bfd1c91.jpg
    Tons to go!!!!
    photo 20140703_183258_zps529bf622.jpg
    Really a Prometheus lighter??
    photo 20140703_183503_zpsc360df63.jpg
    A cooozie NO not that Kuzi!!!
    photo 20140703_183346_zpsf91a696e.jpg
    Davidoff Puro d'oro
    photo 20140703_183911_zpse8acae17.jpg
    Helluja loose stick selection and a slick sticker
    photo 20140703_184021_zps7f6c32bc.jpg
    Glenmorangie sampler
    photo 20140703_183828_zpsda9f64fc.jpg
    AgingRoom WildPack
    photo 20140703_231301_zpsb2b83ca9.jpg
    Tat Pudgie's
    photo 20140703_231249_zps79922647.jpg
    Overview of everything ... Also on the left 2 Plume Creek IPA's that i forgot to snap alone
    photo 20140703_184208_zps0c1bc4a8.jpg

I just can't say THANK you enough Jim ..... I love it all and just Thanks so much
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Ouch, that one stings the gills! Very well done Blutattoo. Very well done indeed

New Boots:
    FireRob:
    Bigshizza:
    There's a box in your future.
    Personally, I think that is a little uncalled for. My only part in this is, I happen to be on the team that is kicking @$$ right now and starting to think maybe you’re a sore loser. Maybe you should focus your time and energy on your target and forget about little ole me.

But I got to ask and can’t help but think I am missing something, what does that have to do with birds living around me?

I KNOW! I KNOW! - Don't foresee myself coming off any information, but I'm rather aware of what he speaks.
    Boots what do you know???? I cant figure this one out.
  • Options
    OK the Shizz has just made me sick. I need to see some damage caused by Team Fish.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Well my pit stop at the hospital has finally stopped the hemorrhaging and released me ........ I am still here and standing, albeit not fully upright and walking like I just rode a horse across the entire country without getting OFF, but I am here..... Here is what Shezzus did .....

I just can't say THANK you enough Jim ..... I love it all and just Thanks so much
    Daaaaaaamn! Theres just no stopping Team Trident!!! Way to represent the PNW Jim, or is it the INW? Either way Enjoy!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice jimbo! Some amazing hits this round
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Lord, what a hit by King Shizz!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Insanity!!!! Team Fish, dont let this jackassery stand, fall back, reload and attack!(if any fish need some extra rounds PM me :)
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Umm, as an outside observer of this battle, it's hard to see any fishies recovering after these ridiculously devastating hits by blutattoo and Shizz. Well done.
  • Options
    Chemnitz:
    Umm, as an outside observer of this battle, it's hard to see any fishies recovering after these ridiculously devastating hits by blutattoo and Shizz. Well done.
    Dang it Brad, that is not what I paid you to say. I want my money back.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is wow!! Holy hits that was some firepower! Unleash boys, unleash!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Jim. That was an incredible hit.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Got to give credit when it is due awesome insane hits by the Shizz and Tattoo.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Crap what a hit Jim! Man I been wanting to try those monsters forever now!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Chemnitz:
    Dang it Brad, that is not what I paid you to say. I want my money back.
    Maybe you shouldn't have paid me with FireCoins :)

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Cheese and Rice Man!!! Have y'all gone nuts?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    holy hell.......those were two absolutely crazy hits.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, just wow.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Damn Jim helluva hit. It hardly seems fair that we got to go in the same week together. That was like Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Hey fishes, do you even bomb bro?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    Damn Jim helluva hit. It hardly seems fair that we got to go in the same week together. That was like Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Hey fishes, do you even bomb bro?
    you guys are awesome! Nice work. I think they fishies are finally realizing that they have no chance at winning. Notice the only people talking are the fishies who think they are winning...BWAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I think they put the white flag up and called the troops home.
  • Options
    the funny part is that joe keeps texting me and thinks he has a chance...i think someone knows what i am building for him, but...hopefully they keep it quiet, until it lands!
  • Options
    It's not over until its over.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    It's not over until its over.
    oh? june bug surrendered his team early last year...
  • Options
    Insert the speech from Independence Day here. The one about not giving up with out a fight.
    MOW badge received.