Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ITS SOOOOO OVER (INSERT PHOTO)

photo 53806_muhammad_ali_nokaut1.jpg
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    Insert the speech from Independence Day here. The one about not giving up with out a fight.
    ok...do it for the gipper speech, rudy, etc...those are just movies...ever seen people with bows and arrows trying to fight against people with nukes...well you're about it
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Patrickbrick:
    Insert the speech from Independence Day here. The one about not giving up with out a fight.
    ok...do it for the gipper speech, rudy, etc...those are just movies...ever seen people with bows and arrows trying to fight against people with nukes...well you're about it
    Romans referring to him and his group throwing cocktail forks and the sharks of the world.
  • Options
    Trident:
    the funny part is that joe keeps texting me and thinks he has a chance...i think someone knows what i am building for him, but...hopefully they keep it quiet, until it lands!
    I keep texting you? About this game? When? You can't even remember what you did last week and I am worried about you and team trident? If you your dreams lil guy! I keep texting you? At least be truthful and don't lie. *** I keep texting you buuuullllssshhiiiit!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    kingjk729:
    Well my pit stop at the hospital has finally stopped the hemorrhaging and released me ........ I am still here and standing, albeit not fully upright and walking like I just rode a horse across the entire country without getting OFF, but I am here..... Here is what Shezzus did .....

I just can't say THANK you enough Jim ..... I love it all and just Thanks so much
    Daaaaaaamn! Theres just no stopping Team Trident!!! Way to represent the PNW Jim, or is it the INW? Either way Enjoy!
    Enjoy Jim!! It was fun!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    the funny part is that joe keeps texting me and thinks he has a chance...i think someone knows what i am building for him, but...hopefully they keep it quiet, until it lands!
    I keep texting you? About this game? When? You can't even remember what you did last week and I am worried about you and team trident? If you your dreams lil guy! I keep texting you? At least be truthful and don't lie. *** I keep texting you buuuullllssshhiiiit!
    text july 1 and july 3. What i did last week was ask about a banner for a completely different forum...he brought the gang war to a different secret forum and started boasting there...until Chuck norris put an end to it...
  • Options
    i apologize, i retract all of my statements...good work team deadfish...valiant effort that leads to demise
  • Options
    Trident:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    text july 1 and july 3. What i did last week was ask about a banner for a completely different forum...he brought the gang war to a different secret forum and started boasting there...until Chuck norris put an end to it...
    I boasted there? I offered to trade with you. You started talking Shiiit so I obliged you. *** ttyyou ddidn't have to ask me anything about what you guys are doing. July 1 what did I ask you? July 3rd? Nothing. You know this is a game but lie. I am not a fan of that. don't lie about me dude! That's when it personal.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Easy guys!! I know that there is a title fight looming, and it will be fun to watch. Lets not destroy any bridges here. Remember this is all for fun. Sorry, but its the father in me stepping in here. Lets hit hard and respect the game.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Trident:
    I boasted there? I offered to trade with you. You started talking Shiiit so I obliged you. *** ttyyou ddidn't have to ask me anything about what you guys are doing. July 1 what did I ask you? July 3rd? Nothing. You know this is a game but lie. I am not a fan of that. don't lie about me dude! That's when it personal.
    just said we texted bro...nothing personal meant
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    kingjk729:
    Well my pit stop at the hospital has finally stopped the hemorrhaging and released me ........ I am still here and standing, albeit not fully upright and walking like I just rode a horse across the entire country without getting OFF, but I am here..... Here is what Shezzus did .....
    Note 1
    photo 20140703_183120_zps7917960c.jpg
    Note 2
    photo 20140703_183142_zps5e1a86cc.jpg
    A sweet ass HAT
    photo 20140703_183204_zps54e1d7b2.jpg
    Yummy Huckleberry Jam
    photo 20140703_183625_zpsaa8116d1.jpg
    Local Honey
    photo 20140703_183705_zpsb962defc.jpg
    A bad ass Tee
    photo 20140703_183238_zps3bfd1c91.jpg
    Tons to go!!!!
    photo 20140703_183258_zps529bf622.jpg
    Really a Prometheus lighter??
    photo 20140703_183503_zpsc360df63.jpg
    A cooozie NO not that Kuzi!!!
    photo 20140703_183346_zpsf91a696e.jpg
    Davidoff Puro d'oro
    photo 20140703_183911_zpse8acae17.jpg
    Helluja loose stick selection and a slick sticker
    photo 20140703_184021_zps7f6c32bc.jpg
    Glenmorangie sampler
    photo 20140703_183828_zpsda9f64fc.jpg
    AgingRoom WildPack
    photo 20140703_231301_zpsb2b83ca9.jpg
    Tat Pudgie's
    photo 20140703_231249_zps79922647.jpg
    Overview of everything ... Also on the left 2 Plume Creek IPA's that i forgot to snap alone
    photo 20140703_184208_zps0c1bc4a8.jpg

I just can't say THANK you enough Jim ..... I love it all and just Thanks so much
    So sorry old pal ( not really ) you deserved every last bit of that destruction. Hang in there. See ya next week
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn you guys are killing it!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    SleevePlz:
    Cheese and Rice Man!!! Have y'all gone nuts?
    Tony apparently you forgot to include the SALT treaty in the guidelines.
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I am not sure its over until all of the players have played....For sure, some unbelievable hits so far, but there are some pretty big Gangsters yet to play....Years ago, I remember a Super Bowl game that was ended at halftime because of the score....I have been lucky enough to participate in all of these, I suspect that there is some crazy **** still coming.....Great job by all......
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Wow! Team Trident represents! Nice hits fellas! Suddenly wishing I had gone early enough to set the bar low...
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy, Jimmy. At least you have something to help you while you're recuperating.
    Can't wait until Monday...
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    To my target, I am sorry

I am sorry I wont be close to the internet next week to see the crater this small package will make when it hits your door step.

It fly's Monday............ GO TEAM FISH!
  • Options
    Can't wait to see Jake's carnage.... You doing ok there fella?
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok fellas. Package 2 landed today and I can't find my teeth. Seems Mr. Marker did some research and made sure to make this count. First I receive this glorious package of well aged Viaje.

Second I receive this package.
    image A hand made leather pouch, 3 excellent pipes, 1 nub tool, 5 sampler baggies of his favorite pipe baccy, 5 tins of his other favorites, leather pipe stand, and 5 finger bags. I have to give this dead fish some credit. I am a Viaje **** and the selection he sent was top notch. OR Zombie and several other OR with nice yellowing cello. I almost bought an estate pipe today at the antique mall today and I have been wanting a new pipe for some time now. Today I got 3 new pipes and have a full pipe stand now. I can't wait to try them out. All this pipe tobacco is new to me too so I am ready for some new experiences.

My wife says so how much do you owe him. She thinks this was some kind of trade or money deal. Nope, just on the receiving end of a generous BOTL who took the time to research his target. Thanks Fish Sticks and Marker.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    WOW! I'm a Viaje **** as well!!! Another great showing for team FISH!!!!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Hell yeah! Team fish is throwing pipe bombs!!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Ok fellas. Package 2 landed today and I can't find my teeth. Seems Mr. Marker did some research and made sure to make this count. First I receive this glorious package of well aged Viaje.

Second I receive this package.
    image A hand made leather pouch, 3 excellent pipes, 1 nub tool, 5 sampler baggies of his favorite pipe baccy, 5 tins of his other favorites, leather pipe stand, and 5 finger bags. I have to give this dead fish some credit. I am a Viaje **** and the selection he sent was top notch. OR Zombie and several other OR with nice yellowing cello. I almost bought an estate pipe today at the antique mall today and I have been wanting a new pipe for some time now. Today I got 3 new pipes and have a full pipe stand now. I can't wait to try them out. All this pipe tobacco is new to me too so I am ready for some new experiences.

My wife says so how much do you owe him. She thinks this was some kind of trade or money deal. Nope, just on the receiving end of a generous BOTL who took the time to research his target. Thanks Fish Sticks and Marker.
    Generous BOTL Indeed!!, Very nice Jaime, Looks like team Fish still has some aces up their sleeve. Hmmmmmm. Being a pipe smoker and a Viaje fan I am hella jelly. That is one sweet bomb. Enjoy!!!!!!
  • Options
    Awesome line-up of goodies for Jakey! Well done Jaime!!
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Good intell, great execution. Great hit Jaime. Go team Fish!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish!!!! Nice hit man!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    pipe's didn't cross my mind,since i am not a piper
    great hit and good leg work on that marker
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    pipe's didn't cross my mind,since i am not a piper
    great hit and good leg work on that marker
    Atleast you dont need to be a piper to wear a kilt eh!? Whatever floats your boat Joe! ;)
  • Options
    the maple hitman! where you been barry? any herfs in your future?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 boxes 1 target...flying tomorrow!!

9405 9036 9930 0214 8417 31

9405 9036 9930 0214 8441 21

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    2 boxes 1 target...flying tomorrow!!

9405 9036 9930 0214 8417 31

9405 9036 9930 0214 8441 21

He thinks he's so cool.