Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    Darktower007:
    Ehehat destruction: I should have known what the screaming was about $25.00 plus in shipping! Fearing the pending heart attack I open this: imagephoto IMAG136_edit_140494492108_edit_140494532522_edit_1404945388185.jpg Then this imagephoto IMAG136_edit_1404944317185.jpgimagephoto IMAG1364.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_1404944277492.jpg Then the carnage imagephoto IMAG136_edit_1404944771046.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_140494420633_edit_1404944713899.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_1404944563599.jpg The pain has just begun: A beautiful Palio camouflage cutter! imagephoto IMAG1368.jpg Metal travel case! imagephoto IMAG1366.jpg Then how did Eric know I love scotch??? imagephoto IMAG1365.jpg A new smoking hat and a Ava Maria Reconista! imagephoto IMAG1372.jpg Ehat bro I'm speechless! I I mean so many I haven't tried, some I LOVE, a cutter, hat and scotch!!! The Gunslinger has met his match the man in black wins...stabbing this fish in the head!!!!*
    Very Nice, That is a good lookin cutter!!!! WTG Eric!!! Enjoy
    about time the forky's show some life! but the resistance is futile!
    The only thing I have for joe is a saying...For team fishy...Ignorance is bliss...enjoy your bliss high
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    The Kid:
    Darktower007:
    Ehehat destruction: I should have known what the screaming was about $25.00 plus in shipping! Fearing the pending heart attack I open this: imagephoto IMAG136_edit_140494492108_edit_140494532522_edit_1404945388185.jpg Then this imagephoto IMAG136_edit_1404944317185.jpgimagephoto IMAG1364.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_1404944277492.jpg Then the carnage imagephoto IMAG136_edit_1404944771046.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_140494420633_edit_1404944713899.jpgimagephoto IMAG137_edit_1404944563599.jpg The pain has just begun: A beautiful Palio camouflage cutter! imagephoto IMAG1368.jpg Metal travel case! imagephoto IMAG1366.jpg Then how did Eric know I love scotch??? imagephoto IMAG1365.jpg A new smoking hat and a Ava Maria Reconista! imagephoto IMAG1372.jpg Ehat bro I'm speechless! I I mean so many I haven't tried, some I LOVE, a cutter, hat and scotch!!! The Gunslinger has met his match the man in black wins...stabbing this fish in the head!!!!*
    Very Nice, That is a good lookin cutter!!!! WTG Eric!!! Enjoy
    about time the forky's show some life! but the resistance is futile!
    The only thing I have for joe is a saying...For team fishy...Ignorance is bliss...enjoy your bliss high
    sure is, so get off the soap box, and come back earth,
    been saying it all this time i have confidence in my team, and since i am the pickiest person here reading me is a bit harder, so i am not worried one bit, now you that the easy part!LOL
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Jetmech_63:
    Floating Fish Alert!!! Royln!!! Man, Dude, Bro!....photo 6B475F81-DA67-4C2C-AB77-B3690BAEA924.jpgA friggin bottle of my most favoritest rum of all time, a punch which I've always complained of not having and a sweet ass Bugatti dual flame lighter! Thanks a ton bro this is like Christmas in July awesome!!!!
    my pleasure Vinny. Your second box should arrive today....enjoy!!!! Haha
    hahaha! 2nd box.... Man o man!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I am seeing in this thread is stinky dead fish floppimg around and Team Trident winning. I think this fishing trip is almost over.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    All I am seeing in this thread is stinky dead fish floppimg around and Team Trident winning. I think this fishing trip is almost over.
    Lol this is funny
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Bless it is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengance upon you!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Bless it is he who in the name of charity and good will, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengance upon you!
    AMEN!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does my a$$ look....cuz team fish just took a big bit out of it! So the UPS guy drops off a large box...and runs like hell...sissy!!

Thank you so much BRETT. Awesome hit brother. Some whiskey, Colorado mug from Starbucks, lighter, awesome selection of smokes and if that wasn't enough...a freakin box of El Centurations....by the way thanks for the pajamas...no way my skinny ass can fill up at XXL shirt...love the note and the gifts for sure. You made your team proud brother!!

photo IMG_1700_zps0ff092ef.jpg

photo IMG_1697_zps5396d473.jpg

photo IMG_1698_zpsda43c009.jpg

photo IMG_1699_zpsb15f8c1d.jpg
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ata boy. Another Forker down. Royln, who you kidding. You need a XXL for those guns.
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Great hits all around but the Spartan gets slapped by the fishtail. Vinny you better take a shot of that rum and cover up I believe Royln posted two trackers.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Team Fish, someone knows Royln very well.
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Nice Royln! Now your box of El CENTURION matches mine. Unless yours really are el centuriations lol
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Nice Royln! Now your box of El CENTURION matches mine. Unless yours really are el centuriations lol
    You ass...I hope the dean finds spelling errors in your thesis!!
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Well look at that, turns out there is still some life left in the fishes after all. It pains me to say this, but nice hits from the carps this week.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done by fish with a pulse! Live large in Cancun and maybe the shirt will fit better! Worked for me in the past! Enjoy R! Great hit Brett!!
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Well look at that, turns out there is still some life left in the fishes after all. It pains me to say this, but nice hits from the carps this week.
    You haven't seen anything yet, stay tuned.
  • Options
    glock is locked, loaded and ready to go!!!!! lock stock and 2 smoking barrel's guys!!!!
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    blutattoo:
    You haven't seen anything yet, stay tuned.
    Glock= cap gun!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    glock is locked, loaded and ready to go!!!!! lock stock and 2 smoking barrel's guys!!!!
    He better watch the recoil it could be wicked bad.....
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Not worth the comment.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: The generosity around here is just too much. Way to go James, great hit (even if it is not-too little too late). Royln enjoy brother you deserve it!

so I can easily see who hasn't been hit yet but who's left to fire away??
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    2014 Gang War Summer has begun and that means one thing……..GANG WAR!!!! This year, we are going to forgo the East/West teams and instead go with Team Captains and a draft. This seems only fair since the East wins handily every year :) The game will go as follows. On Monday, June 2nd, a member from each team, chosen by their Captain, will launch a bomb at an opposing team member. Shipping USPS Priority means the packages “should” arrive by Thursday. Those two victims will then have until the following Monday to package their bombs up and select a member from the opposing team that hasn’t been hit yet. Their packages should ship on Monday so the process can repeat each week. If Monday doesn’t work, the previous Saturday would be better than shipping later in the week. We want to give the next participants sufficient time to prepare and package up their bombs to be shipped the following Monday. If you wish to participate, you should be an established trader/bomber on this forum. You should also be able to ship your package with less than a week’s notice. The goal is to have 24 participants with 12 on each team. Obviously, any even number will work, but I’d like to keep this to a summer event and 12 weeks would fit nicely for a June/July/August timeframe. When you sign up, please indicate if you would like to be considered for Team Captain. If more than 2 people want to lead, then I will do a random drawing to select our two fearless leaders. Since I led off last year, I’m going to personally pass on this honor and let 2 others take the lead this year. Team Captains will be responsible for having the opposing team’s addresses to give to their members as needed. Once the Captains are selected, they can decide if they want to give their team a theme, how they want to coordinate attacks, etc. Lastly, we should discuss the bombs themselves. Historically, this has been a heavy-hitters game. Last year may have gotten a little carried away. If you participate, your goal should be to send 12 “quality” cigars. These shouldn’t be “budget” cigars, but they also don’t need to be “special occasion” cigars. Think more Padron 64 Corona ($10) and less Padron 80th ($30) or Padron Londres ($4). Make sense? If not, feel free to ask. Once participants are determined and Captains chosen, the Captains will get together and do the draft privately (in pm/vherf/text/whatever works for them). Once their teams have been selected, they will post it up and the trash talking will commence. So, who wants in??? Captains: Trident and thedjfish Participant List: SleevePlz (Trident) -- hit by rsherman smoke em if you got em (Trident) FireRob (Fish) -- hit by The Kid Chuck N (Trident) -- hit by Jetmech_63 firetruckguy danielzreyes (Fish) -- hit by jliu kingjk729 (Fish) -- hit by Bigshizza Jetmech_63 (Fish) -- hit by Royln perkinke (Trident) -- hit by curtiscr79 Toombes (Fish) -- hit by jsnake Bigshizza Tyland64 (Trident) -- hit by FireRob chrislolds (Trident) -- hit by ckrddsmke ejgorman (Trident) -- hit by matkn293 jsnake (Trident) -- hit by Marker The Kid (Trident) -- hit by DZR onestrangeone ckrddsmke (Fish) -- hit by perkinke rsherman24 (Fish) hit by Blutattoo Marker (Fish) Ehehat (Trident) -- hit by kingjk729 Blutattoo (Trident) -- hit by Darktower007 Greg2648 (Fish) -- hit by SleevePlz matkn293 (Fish) -- hit by chrislolds bearb jliu (Trident) patricbrick Glock1975 (Fish) -- hit by Chuck N Darktower007 (Fish) -- hit by Ehehat curtiscr79 (Fish) -- hit by Tyland64
    corrected list teach, james40 was out and patrickbrick is in
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the fix.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Dang.... I hope Nathan's ok....
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I made it by the PO and picked up a very impressive box from the Brick, Team Fish is putting out a valiant effort and put an enormous boot too my azz. I will get pic's up in a few hrs. after I can sit down again!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Woot Woot!!! Can't wait to see what my boy PB did to ya. I got to know, was the PO workers standing by waiting with a camera???
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Royln, weren't you hit by Brett aka firetruckguy?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Royln, weren't you hit by Brett aka firetruckguy?
    yes that was just pointed out to me. The box said from James and the note had no name...I apologize...my bad Brett!!
  • Options
    My target, o my target, I hope u are ready for this, I can't wait to watch this from the Bahamas. 3 boxes team trident. Fish Rules photo 344EF43E-AB25-483B-84B8-C62ACD6ACA17_zpspfdwpxgm.jpg
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    ROYLN!!!! Dear god man there's kids in the house!!!!photo B011FF87-ECE3-4F56-8EA4-C9AADD93BCDF.jpg photo 82D2EBC8-5B57-43A0-979B-5FACACA1717F.jpg photo A809B165-C613-403D-BC91-DC210B37B4A2.jpg photo 9B8AC86E-913F-42A0-8D52-B87D6C10A8A4.jpg photo 9A84EDE3-5AEC-418F-830E-6DC5C45C4FDE.jpg Bro you hit it so far out of the park I have no words! Thank you so much man your research was spot on, the pudgy monsters!!!! Dizzzzzamn! I'm one stinky floating fish!!!!