Options

2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearb:
    rsherman24:
    Fish Win
    Not so quick sunshine! It aint over til its over. I dont see no fat lady anywhere...a few larger fellers..but they dont count!

boom!

Boom!

BOOM!!

;)

Nuff Said!!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    bearb:
    rsherman24:
    Fish Win
    Not so quick sunshine! It aint over til its over. I dont see no fat lady anywhere...a few larger fellers..but they dont count!

boom!

Boom!

BOOM!!

;)

Nuff Said!!!!
    copied ..... print
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Dayum...Great hiy, Ray....I give up....I dont know who my target is, but whoever you are, you aint getting that....Sorry.....lol.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    greg2648:
    Dayum...Great hiy, Ray....I give up....I dont know who my target is, but whoever you are, you aint getting that....Sorry.....lol.
    truth. I can't send a whole box of BHK54 but I can send $500 in pipes so a guy can dream about a box of BHK while he smokes the pipe.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    A much deserving victim of such carnage. Team Fish for the win!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is the sexiest ass whooping that I have ever seen. Very well done sir!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Ray is the devil man. Pure evil
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Ray only tastes horse poop in cigars
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    boom! goes the icbm's but when? and where?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys, but we are all winners in the gang war, glad to b apart of it for 2 years now. Just doing my part.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    sounds like starship troopers " i'm doing my part". LOL
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    What to go Ray and a great roundhouse to a very deserving person.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Team Fish is getting so confident that their captain is randomly sticker bombing people. WTH! Your time will come El Capitan.
  • Options
    To Whom it may concern.......Team Trident member, your days have been numbered and your number is just about up....I will attack you this weekend with everything that I have.....My Captain will "order it" and it will be my pleasure....Survivor Probability is Zero....Good Luck.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    To Whom it may concern.......Team Trident member, your days have been numbered and your number is just about up....I will attack you this weekend with everything that I have.....My Captain will "order it" and it will be my pleasure....Survivor Probability is Zero....Good Luck.
    Ouch!! The Bear speaketh
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    greg2648:
    Ouch!! The Bear speaketh
    From the one who was on the receiving end of last years wrath of the bear, all I have to say is.............

Good luck
  • Options
    i wish i was near the bear. if i was, i'd rest my head on his chest. hear his heart beat. <3
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    i wish i was near the bear. if i was, i'd rest my head on his chest. hear his heart beat.
    he might try to mawl you
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    i wish i was near the bear. if i was, i'd rest my head on his chest. hear his heart beat.
    he might try to mawl you
    Incorrect. He would give me an ice cold bottle of coca cola
  • Options
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    he might try to mawl you
    Hey Jiunn. Nice to hear from you....Have you been hit yet???...Interesting.....I wonder...
  • Options
    greg2648:
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    jliu:
    he might try to mawl you
    Hey Jiunn. Nice to hear from you....Have you been hit yet???...Interesting.....I wonder...
    Hmmmm. My hemroids may have just popped. I better check my thong. ...
  • Options
    Shouldn't be long now..... el Capitan should be sending coordinates in the next day or so....

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Where is this week's destruction?! Ray'**** was awesome and all, but I want three more!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Where is this week's destruction?! Ray'**** was awesome and all, but I want three more!!!
    2 of my 3 landed. Recipient is waiting on last to post pics.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I sent Barry's today.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says it's "out for delivery".
  • Options
    Trident:
    I sent Barry's today.
    That is very interesting Roman!

When it lands, will it go boom? Boom? or BOOOM!
    hmmm..this is very weird eh!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:

Calm down Tony...u seem a tad hot tonight! Looking for fatalities. Some things are best served cold! When they least expect it.

boom!
  • Options
    I got hit as well! Roman will post pictures from detroit! Details come to those who wait! ;)
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colleen, just sent me a text of a very large box. Thankfully our mail comes late and she was there to sign for it. I will not be home until about 6 PM central time on Saturday. As soon as I put on a make shift bomb suit and head to a wide open area to open it I will post the devastation.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.