2014 Gang War

Comments

• Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    curtiscr79:
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

P.S. Da Bears still suck, but I will put that on hold until after the Gang War
    We may be on opposite teams, but maybe we can build on what we have in common. Da Bears suck!!
    It could be worse, I mean he could be a Browns Fan... They couldn't even tell you the last time they made the playoffs. HAHAHA
    The only reason to watch Cleveland is to see someone stream roll "Johnny Football"
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Sherm, dont get me riled up just before I send out my box to some poor olive fork guy. I want to save that fury for you.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

We may be on opposite teams, but maybe we can build on what we have in common. Da Bears suck!!

It is a good bonding experience Chuck. We put our differences aside, and Da Bears Suck!!!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

Dang it Sherm, See what you started? Now I have to fight Chunk N and do you know how many people have fought Chuck Norris and lived to tell about it? The answer is one, only one, that was only because Chuck let him live to forever serve as a warning to the rest of the population.

By the way, that one person was Glock1975 with that weak @$$ hit he received in this Gang War. Team Trident and the VIKINGS suck!!!!!
  • Options
    All of the Forkers are Bear haters from what I have heard. Unleash your anger
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Good to know!
  • Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    It's just that the Bears and the deadfish have something in common..... They're both losers and suck at playing the game...
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    It's just that the Bears and the deadfish have something in common..... They're both losers and suck at playing the game...
    Chris, Keep on digging in that hole, I still got something to send you....
  • Options
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    You'll want to focus that anger on your target, your small flat rate of puny olives over there isn't helping your team ;)
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    since i see you like dog rockets chris, i have 2 dogs that can i get the rockets from and send you a package, you can use your lil fork to try em' out
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    You'll want to focus that anger on your target, your small flat rate of puny olives over there isn't helping your team ;)
    You tell em Chris, don't let up, never quit , never surrender. We got your back!!!! Cmon team Trident lets all sing along!!!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

Dang it Sherm, See what you started? Now I have to fight Chunk N and do you know how many people have fought Chuck Norris and lived to tell about it? The answer is one, only one, that was only because Chuck let him live to forever serve as a warning to the rest of the population.

By the way, that one person was Glock1975 with that weak @$$ hit he received in this Gang War. Team Trident and the VIKINGS suck!!!!!
    Sorry Rob, I didnt know you were such a D*ck Buttkiss fan. My appologies.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Bears do suck. Last time they had a winning bandwagon season was 1985. A Bears fan that smells like deadfish. Nothing fresh or clean about that at all.

Rollie Pollie Fish Heads
  • Options
    That is it!!!! I have had enough!!!

Going to the special Coolador and maybe even the secret humidor where I am going to piece together something I like to call the “Shut Yo Mouth, you can kiss my Butkus and suck my Ditka” flat rate box
  • Options
    FireRob:

Going to the special Coolador and maybe even the secret humidor where I am going to piece together something I like to call the “Shut Yo Mouth, you can kiss my Butkus and suck my Ditka” flat rate box
    EDIT: comment retracted, I have a trade going down with Rob I forgot about so I'm shutting my mouth.
  • Options
    I want to know why Chuck N only rated this thread a two star? What more could you ask for? It’s got excitement, cigars galore, bombs left and right and Its funny as all get out.
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    FireRob:

EDIT: comment retracted, I have a trade going down with Rob I forgot about so I'm shutting my mouth.
    Agh, Dude that was kind of funny, I use that joke all the time with my Cowboy's buddies. Why did you edit it out??? I want to remember what you said when I get to packing up my box for you. Dont be scared, like the rest of your fork friends.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    curtiscr79:
    Can't wait to see Team Broken Fork's fire crackers this week. It's like that kid in school that isn't really good at anything and always gets picked last. You just have to smile and walk away.
    You make me laugh silly man. Ha ha ha
  • Options
    No carnage today?
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    rsherman24:
    Get em boys.

That seems to be a common sentiment. And I thought I was the only one!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    No carnage today?
    I got mine today. Looks like Team Broken Fork is doing some "damage". Thanks Tyland64, this is one heck of a bomb you sent....
    photo 428eb1cb-2533-4396-a69a-fd7a7499bec7_zps2c1279b4.jpg
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Well you deserve something special.
  • Options
    Tyland64:

HAHAHAHA.

I couldn't resist myself. I got a really good spread, thanks Luke. Check out the mag I got. I love me some Cigar Press. photo 20140618_203454_zps0sywtqqm.jpg

I also got a really nice spread of sticks. Many I haven't tried but really looking forward to. I'm really loving the Xikar set. I will be using it tomorrow to take a couple sticks with me to work. photo 20140618_202841_zpswyyq71we.jpg
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Ouch....carnage! Some great sticks ya got there!
  • Options
    Nice shoes!!! Fabulous hit! Another victory!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    curtiscr79:
    Tyland64:

HAHAHAHA.

I couldn't resist myself. I got a really good spread, thanks Luke. Check out the mag I got. I love me some Cigar Press. photo 20140618_203454_zps0sywtqqm.jpg

I also got a really nice spread of sticks. Many I haven't tried but really looking forward to. I'm really loving the Xikar set. I will be using it tomorrow to take a couple sticks with me to work. photo 20140618_202841_zpswyyq71we.jpg
    Nice hit Luke! Glad you're on my team!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    FireRob:

ohhhh no not the "special" coolador!!!! Guppies,,,,,,lol
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    JJJAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!
    What the He11, dude?!?!?! Who sends a package containing safety gear that you have to wear just to unpack the rest of the hit? Jsnake, that's who!
    This is pretty picture heavy so I'll keep the words to a minimum. Feast thine eyes!
    photo 20140619_100928_zpsip4llw0g.jpg
    photo 20140619_100106_zpsqzzpuqxp.jpg
    photo 20140619_100153_zpszymqowet.jpg
    photo 20140619_100241_zpsy1l5fui7.jpg
    photo 20140619_100347_zpsiwcjsxgq.jpg
    photo 20140619_100630_zpslw96sob7.jpg
    photo 20140619_100521_zps9nhiupxx.jpg
    photo 20140619_100452_zpsh0tlbvdy.jpg
    photo 20140619_100503_zpsbkelleyt.jpg
    Everything is incredible and much appreciated, though the notes from Jake's daughter make me question the morals of a man who involves his young child in such warfare....
    Jake, my eternal thanks to you my friend.
  • Options
    Very impressive JSnake. Are those Knee Pads?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JJJAAAAKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!
    What the He11, dude?!?!?! Who sends a package containing safety gear that you have to wear just to unpack the rest of the hit? Jsnake, that's who!
    This is pretty picture heavy so I'll keep the words to a minimum. Feast thine eyes!
    photo 20140619_100928_zpsip4llw0g.jpg
    photo 20140619_100106_zpsqzzpuqxp.jpg
    photo 20140619_100153_zpszymqowet.jpg
    photo 20140619_100241_zpsy1l5fui7.jpg
    photo 20140619_100347_zpsiwcjsxgq.jpg
    photo 20140619_100630_zpslw96sob7.jpg
    photo 20140619_100521_zps9nhiupxx.jpg
    photo 20140619_100452_zpsh0tlbvdy.jpg
    photo 20140619_100503_zpsbkelleyt.jpg
    Everything is incredible and much appreciated, though the notes from Jake's daughter make me question the morals of a man who involves his young child in such warfare....
    Jake, my eternal thanks to you my friend.
    Damn, I guess Orange is the new Black. Be careful Dano.