Comments

• Options
    chrisloldschrislolds Posts: 434 ✭✭
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    I'm in, I can do this
    Maybe....

Haven't heard from him in a while. I think he was getting married recently though?
    I'm back... nothing goin on, nothing special, was just MIA for 2 weeks.... back to the real world though, I'm here!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    rsherman24:
    FireRob:
    chrislolds:
    I'm in, I can do this
    Maybe....

Haven't heard from him in a while. I think he was getting married recently though?
    I'm back... nothing goin on, nothing special, was just MIA for 2 weeks.... back to the real world though, I'm here!
    Good to hear. Now let's get it on! Send Trident that addy
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    teams set, first targets have been sent, monday guys this gets real, LOL
  • Options
    reminder check your p/m's the first targets are out, monday is ship day, i would say next thurs friday the next targets will be sent out,
    so check your p/m's please
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    reminder check your p/m's the first targets are out, monday is ship day, i would say next thurs friday the next targets will be sent out,
    This all seems fishy.... really fishy.... really really fishy.... I wonder what the first bombs will bring?

• Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    This all seems fishy.... really fishy.... really really fishy.... I wonder what the first bombs will bring?

Hunker down......You wont believe some of these bombs.....
  • Options
    greg2648:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I dunno.... I personally think deadfish is like a guppy pond.... everything around here is turning fishy.... even the bombs will stink of fish
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    greg2648:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

I dunno.... I personally think deadfish is like a guppy pond.... everything around here is turning fishy.... even the bombs will stink of fish
    WTF? what you talking about there?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    chrislolds:
    greg2648:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

Talking about the slow and agonizing death of the fish gang.... starting next week....
  • Options
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    chrislolds:
    greg2648:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

Talking about the slow and agonizing death of the fish gang.... starting next week....
    oh this is good, the crap talking, haha, dont worry, and who said we was the fish gang? had'nt even came up with a name
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    chrislolds:
    greg2648:
    chrislolds:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:

oh this is good, the crap talking, haha, dont worry, and who said we was the fish gang? had'nt even came up with a name
    Starting next week, y'all will be sleeping with the fishes!!! Can't wait to see the carnage unfold!!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    oh tony, how do know whos team your on?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Don't know, don't care. Just want to pop a cap in someone's azz!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    Don't know, don't care. Just want to pop a cap in someone's azz!!!
    Best not mess with Detroit. I heard Sleeve's alter ego was Eminem!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Drive by!!! Cigars a flying!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blah...blah...blah....I'm ready to drop another $40 on shipping!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Blah...blah...blah....I'm ready to drop another $40 on shipping!
    $40??? Do you even WTF is this sh*t bro?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't poke the bear!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am starting to worry about whether or not I can represent my gang well. I have seen pics of what guys are locking and loading with and hear all these threats.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i am only going to send a usps small flat rate box. and you will bend over and like it
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to wonder what I am getting myself into...Nope, bring the pain!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    this is not for the faint of heart. I'm looking forward to seeing some good carnage come Wednesday/thursday
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    To prepare for this war, I went to the bank and got the special humidor out of my safety deposit box. The bank manager said we have not seen you in years , is everything ok ? I said I am going to war. ( insert evil laugh )
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    May God have mercy on your souls.
  • Options
    It's kinda hard to talk ish when you don't know who's on your team or not....

The other team still sucks though, all of them.
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    chrislolds:

All I know is half of you bastids wear granny pants, and the other half are some super cool dudes. Which half is which is TBD.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chrislolds:

Yeah, it makes it a bit more challenging. All I Know for sure is that somebody is going to run home crying like a little girl!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope ya'll like Curly Heads
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    chrislolds:

All I know is half of you bastids wear granny pants, and the other half are some super cool dudes. Which half is which is TBD.
    And a fourth of them are wearing Sponge Bob panties

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Chuck N:
    chrislolds:

And a fourth of them are wearing Sponge Bob panties

I'll have you know that Jiunn doesn't like Sponge Bob and I absolutely WILL NOT mention his leather banana hammock fetish.