jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    i know something you guys dont knowwww
    who ever has Summer Month, he likes Budweiser with his smokes
    daniel likes liga As
    "This Month" is sick of craft beers. He now likes Tecate with lime to pair with his 60+ rg AJ smokes
    daniel also enjoys viaje schweddy ballz. i heart pbr
    joon likes to stick Gurkhas up his a$$ (Centurian because it's a perfecto) and sippin on Coors with a salted rim while smoking a fat curly head.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As
    "This Month" is sick of craft beers. He now likes Tecate with lime to pair with his 60+ rg AJ smokes
    joon likes to stick Gurkhas up his a$$ (Centurian because it's a perfecto) and sippin on Coors with a salted rim while smoking a fat curly head.
    daniel likes to watch two girls one cup while smoking a davidoff nicaragua
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As

Now you are crossing lines. That is the nastiest thing I ever saw
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As

Daniel isnt the only one that likes to do that...
  • Options
    jliu:
    rsherman24:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As

Daniel isnt the only one that likes to do that...

I didn't know the potato cam took video?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As
    lol eff that. You win
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    It has begun! Imagine my confusion when a package from Ccom showed up at the office this morning. I was expecting an order, but could have sworn I had it delivered to my home address. I ripped open the package expecting to see my box of MOW PAs and my Xikar butane thinking it only slightly odd that the label was marked 2nd Day Air and my order was going Parcel Post. Definitely not a box of cigars in the oddly shaped mass of bubble wrap. image

I've wanted a Stinky for awhile and the MBs have been on my wish list since I smoked my first Oliva. It was a nice hit Mark, but I know my teammates have my back. People will be able to see the cloud over O'Fallon from the beer gardens at McGurk's!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    daniel likes liga As
    lol eff that. You win
    hahah you guys are great. at ccom, we are all winners. *hugz*
  • Options
    ejgorman:
    It has begun! Imagine my confusion when a package from Ccom showed up at the office this morning. I was expecting an order, but could have sworn I had it delivered to my home address. I ripped open the package expecting to see my box of MOW PAs and my Xikar butane thinking it only slightly odd that the label was marked 2nd Day Air and my order was going Parcel Post. Definitely not a box of cigars in the oddly shaped mass of bubble wrap. image

I've wanted a Stinky for awhile and the MBs have been on my wish list since I smoked my first Oliva. It was a nice hit Mark, but I know my teammates have my back. People will be able to see the cloud over O'Fallon from the beer gardens at McGurk's!
    nice. who's mark? what is his ccom handle?
  • Options
    jliu:
    nice. who's mark? what is his ccom handle?
    matkn293
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    Nice. Is he a Fish or a Trident?
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    FISH WINS.....
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Knew I was in trouble when I went to the PO and there was one of those locker keys for that stuff that does not fit in your box. All my cigar orders are in so I was not expecting anything and knew I was forked. Lifting it out of the locker I knew I was really forked judging from the weight and the large flat rate. When I saw who it was from I knew I was totally done for. Awesome package bro over the top for sure. My wife said how does he know you like vodka? I said he does not, look at the label. "Oh Slap Tail you've been bombed". I was wise enough to keep my mouth shut. Many thanks Kevin f**ckery most foul! I look forward to enjoying these. A few of my favorites and quite a few I have been meaning to try. (Rob I think you can wake up now.)

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    Knew I was in trouble when I went to the PO and there was one of those locker keys for that stuff that does not fit in your box. All my cigar orders are in so I was not expecting anything and knew I was forked. Lifting it out of the locker I knew I was really forked judging from the weight and the large flat rate. When I saw who it was from I knew I was totally done for. Awesome package bro over the top for sure. My wife said how does he know you like vodka? I said he does not, look at the label. "Oh Slap Tail you've been bombed". I was wise enough to keep my mouth shut. Many thanks Kevin f**ckery most foul! I look forward to enjoying these. A few of my favorites and quite a few I have been meaning to try. (Rob I think you can wake up now.)

Mierda what a hit!! I need to go to the war room and do some planning. My sling shot is not gonna hang!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hits to start this thing off!!!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ejgorman:

All I have to say is you better keep ducking sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!! And McGurks is good shizza!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,222 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    All I have to say is you better keep ducking sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OH SNAP!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    WOW...Great hit....I may be in over my head....
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Both awesome hits! I can't call the first round since I don't know who's team I'm on. Either way mutual destruction was achieved!
  • Options
    blutattoo:
    Both awesome hits! I can't call the first round since I don't know who's team I'm on. Either way mutual destruction was achieved!
    Yeah, we might need people to explicitly state which team they are on as they get bombed. I don't want to accidentally root for the wrong team.
  • Options
    greg2648:
    I imagine you will find a way to keep up. Lol
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Exactly why I didn't sign up. I can't hang with the big dogs around here.
    This is going to be fun to watch.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    greg2648:
    Meh, it's not like I'm going to go to a B&M and pick up a 9 year old box of limited edition cigars in preparation for this........oh wait.........what's this........... image I promise not to send the entire box to my victim, but only because I promised my wife I would sell some to recoup some of the cost ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    CharlieHeis:
    greg2648:
    Meh, it's not like I'm going to go to a B&M and pick up a 9 year old box of limited edition cigars in preparation for this........oh wait.........what's this........... image I promise not to send the entire box to my victim, but only because I promised my wife I would sell some to recoup some of the cost ;)
    WTF is dis **** bro?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    WTF is dis **** bro?
    That's you hoping you're not on the wrong team.....
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    In the words of Willie Cicci: "When the boss says push a button on a guy, I push the button, see." And Tony, come on man, this is just a good natured bar brawl amongst friends, no need to go all Dr. Strangelove on us... ;) (Unless you're on my team, then by all means, blast the f-ing fishies!)
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I arrive home today excited to see what my CoTM order had for me. I pull closer to my neighborhood and I see smoke. I start rushing home hoping it is not my house. Turn I to the street and sure enough it is. All I see is a crater with a box next to it. I immediately start thinking about the movie Se7en. I grab a knife ands open the box and I see this... photo 86741078-6E80-4DBA-83A0-C7B0C6AABA6C_zpsk6w1t7k1.jpg photo C3163BC9-7B37-4DDC-B59E-A80166074892_zps2q5yrvq2.jpg And to top it off he researched my love of fish and fishing and struck below the belt. The so called bunker buster if you will (egorman you may want to remember that)... photo 8067906D-6D78-4B87-841A-FB87000D98E1_zpsbrah8chf.jpg Thanks Chris! Class act. You did your homework. I am impressed. Team fish all the way son!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293:
    All I have to say is you better keep ducking sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you're implying more is on the way thanks for sending the helmet first!

East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    ckrddsmke:
    (Rob I think you can wake up now.)

OH this was an eye opener! If I wasn't wide awake after looking at that, the pic Tony posted of the MBII's was a big shot of adrenaline.

Tony, after the war, name your price for one of them puppy's

Good stuff so far for every one on my team, those not on my team need to step it up if you really want to make this competitive.