Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

All-American Bombing Run

Comments

• Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    wtf is diss ***!!!! Btw, to anyone who took note of the Alabama addy, it is no longer current. My grandparents back at home ask that you keep their mailbox intact please.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bamablows:
    wtf is diss ***!!!! Btw, to anyone who took note of the Alabama addy, it is no longer current. My grandparents back at home ask that you keep their mailbox intact please.
    Bama, I'm going to need that new address. Thanks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome idea Eric! After seeing a member join from Alaska a couple days ago, it made me wonder if every state is now represented with active members. Looks like you are going to find out! Also, Bamablows is a great nominee for Alabama. I owe him one as well. Maybe I'll help you tag team this first one....
    wait ..... what? What did you say about California? Oh do you didn't!
    I said DZR is the ONLY candidate in CA. Now what!?!?
    BURN...
    my peepee is back to 100%. Come get some son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    Awesome idea Eric! After seeing a member join from Alaska a couple days ago, it made me wonder if every state is now represented with active members. Looks like you are going to find out! Also, Bamablows is a great nominee for Alabama. I owe him one as well. Maybe I'll help you tag team this first one....
    BURN...
    O your time is coming soon, Mr. Sock Puppet.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Bamablows:
    Bama, I'm going to need that new address. Thanks.
    Pm Tony
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    BURN...
    What did it feel like? Like **** but from pee hole? ?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    BURN...
    If Mr. Fuente himself offered me a lifetime supply of OpusX to go through that again, I would straight punch him in the face as my answer.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    SleevePlz:
    BURN...
    If Mr. Fuente himself offered me a lifetime supply of OpusX to go through that again, I would straight punch him in the face as my answer.
    well yea. it aint cohiba
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    As some of you know I served in the finest military division in the world -- the 82nd Airborne Division. Our nickname was the All-American Division thus named because the original unit had a member from each of the US states. To commemorate my unit I am going to bomb someone from every state in the country. (Sorry Canada). I'll go in alphabetical order starting this weekend.

Here is where I need your help. Please search your bork-a-dex and nominate a worthy BOTL with an Alabama address.

I assume this will take a couple of years so stay tuned!
    :( What's wrong with Canada eh?
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Echambers:
    As some of you know I served in the finest military division in the world -- the 82nd Airborne Division. Our nickname was the All-American Division thus named because the original unit had a member from each of the US states. To commemorate my unit I am going to bomb someone from every state in the country. (Sorry Canada). I'll go in alphabetical order starting this weekend.

Here is where I need your help. Please search your bork-a-dex and nominate a worthy BOTL with an Alabama address.

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    bearb:
    Echambers:

Awesome!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Guess you made a few good points. Dem be de facts. :(
  • Options
    ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Lets not forget the effing Arctic Vortex you sent us this year.
  • Options
    BamablowsBamablows Posts: 338
    Eric- I would like to thank you for letting me be a part of this massive task you have at hand. It amazes me every single day the ways that this community can come up with to give back. Thank you for your service, and the awesome line-up of sticks. I really enjoyed reading the history about your division, it really is an honor to be a part of this ! This is going to be worth keeping an eye on!

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    And so it begins. Nice
  • Options
    Echambers:

AIR ASSAULT! 101st ALL THE WAY!!!!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheRakeIsReal:
    Echambers:

Errr...chicken on a string.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Bamablows:
    Eric- I would like to thank you for letting me be a part of this massive task you have at hand. It amazes me every single day the ways that this community can come up with to give back. Thank you for your service, and the awesome line-up of sticks. I really enjoyed reading the history about your division, it really is an honor to be a part of this ! This is going to be worth keeping an eye on!

The pleasure is mine. Tried to get a couple things on your "likes" list.
  • Options
    Great job Eric!
  • Options
    Echambers:
    TheRakeIsReal:
    Echambers:

Errr...chicken on a string.
    HAHAHA Screaming Chickens man
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Dying to see if you can drum up an alaska botl...maybe just have the bomb land short in canada?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Dying to see if you can drum up an alaska botl...maybe just have the bomb land short in canada?
    I just a dude from Anchorage on here
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Ken Light:
    I just a dude from Anchorage on here
    Alaska should go out tomorrow if I can get to the post office
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Yeah I think I replied to a message before thinking. At least I will have a return addy.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Brianak:
    Yeah I think I replied to a message before thinking. At least I will have a return addy.
    Whoa, they do exist! :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Alaska bound:9405 9036 9930 0197 7950 90

Now I need nominations for Arizona and Arkansas. Who is willing to throw someone under the bus?
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:

Now I need nominations for Arizona and Arkansas. Who is willing to throw someone under the bus?
    According to my borkadex Roland lives in Arkansas.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:

Can you pm me his addy please?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:

Off the top of my head, lonewolf2011 is in Arizona. Think I even have an address for him from when he won the lottery.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    twistedstem:
    Echambers:

Can you pm me his addy please?
    Will do as soon as I get home.
    no matter where you go, there you are.