Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

All-American Bombing Run

Comments

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hawaii is done. What's next? Need some nominations for the "O's"
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
    Come on guys, hit me up with some "o" states.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know a few guys in Ohio... ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I'm not mistaken, YoungRyan lives in Cleveland.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Pm me names and address, please.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    i nominate John Gibson
    Bigshizza:
    Echambers:
    i nominate John Gibson
    Seconded.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    How about Oklahoma? Anyone, Anyone?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Hey Eric, if u can't find a sooner, and want 2 just hit 2 ohio boys, Chris C-Love is your man, I have that addy just laying around I think.
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Hey Eric, if u can't find a sooner, and want 2 just hit 2 ohio boys, Chris C-Love is your man, I have that addy just laying around I think.
    It more that one person from Ohio? Hmmm...maybe...it seems I know someone else is from Ohio too...I wish I could remember..
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    It more that one person from Ohio? Hmmm...maybe...it seems I know someone else is from Ohio too...I wish I could remember..
    I will help u Sir, John Gibson is his name.
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Does he live in Russelvile? I seem to recall someone who lives in Russelville, OH.
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Does he live in Russelvile? I seem to recall someone who lives in Russelville, OH.
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    Glock1975:
    Echambers:
    That's in Kentucky , u passed K already .
    Echambers:
    I'm a complete idiot and clearly don't know my alphabet. I am not on "o" I am on "I". Need Idaho.

How did no one call me out on this?
    Iowa, Indiana works etc. I know a very deserving Doug in Indiana.... How about I PM you his addy ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Echambers:
    I'm a complete idiot and clearly don't know my alphabet. I am not on "o" I am on "I". Need Idaho.

lol now that's funny. love that no one else noticed either hah!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Echambers:
    Echambers:

John, just so you're aware you are my official nomination for the "O" state.... And I will do everything I can to get there to aggressive. Even bribery :)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    Echambers:

John, just so you're aware you are my official nomination for the "O" state.... And I will do everything I can to get there to aggressive. Even bribery :)
    i noticed pepper boy up there was trying to throw me under the bus .... but you too man?!? come on!

eric, don't listen to these jokers, i just moved to a different state that you've already crossed off your list.

however, there are quite a few botls still in OH --- ones that come to mind are C-LOVE, GLOCK, KUZI, YOUNGRYAN....they would all make great targets if you ask me

jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    Echambers:

i noticed pepper boy up there was trying to throw me under the bus .... but you too man?!? come on!

eric, don't listen to these jokers, i just moved to a different state that you've already crossed off your list.

however, there are quite a few botls still in OH --- ones that come to mind are C-LOVE, GLOCK, KUZI, YOUNGRYAN....they would all make great targets if you ask me
    Humble looks good on you bro, and that's why you are my O nomination :)
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    Echambers:

Sounds like I might have to send more than one box to Ohio when I get there. But now I need a Idaho!
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    Echambers:
    Echambers:

Sounds like I might have to send more than one box to Ohio when I get there. But now I need a Idaho!
    lol sorry don't know any idaho botls off the top of my head --- i do know a botl who's not too far across the border in loon lake WA though ;-) hahaha!!!

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Figured you were just planning ahead lol
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

jimmyv723:
    Figured you were just planning ahead lol
    You give me too much credit.
    I [not] da ho bound...9405903699300360496755
    Echambers:
    Nice!!!! Now Wric do you have John Gibson's Ohio addy or do you need me to send it to you?
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice!!!! Now Wric do you have John Gibson's Ohio addy or do you need me to send it to you?
    Need to make it through the I's.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Wric. Is that something new or is Brett drunk?
  • ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Wric. Is that something new or is Brett drunk?
    Pretty sure Wrett doesn't wrink, but when you get to "P" I'd like to nominate Wr. Wherman.
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014