Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in playing for Roland(10) aka Dane...
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    In, please.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bumpity. Because there is still time!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    In
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In puhlease
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Bump. Get in while the gettins good!
  • Options
    Just a few more hours. Keep them coming!
  • Options
    OH MY GAWD! WebMost's wish has finally come true! Our first back-to-back lottery winner!

The April 1st Lottery 2.0 winner is Edna20

Bomb the livin hell out of her boys!

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No foolin'??
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! This is awesome!!!!!!!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody is falling for this!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's hilarious hahahahahahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    chamberse:
    OH MY GAWD! WebMost's wish has finally come true! Our first back-to-back lottery winner!

The April 1st Lottery 2.0 winner is Edna20

Bomb the livin hell out of her boys!

Someone is fn' hilarious. :-)
  • Options
    By the way, will draw live on herd around 4 pm pacific time
  • Options
    Drawing in about an hour on vherf.
  • Options
    drawing live on vherf in a couple of minutes...come join me!
  • Options
    DA Da Da DA D FRESH!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    Well, didn't see this coming... I'll work on getting my address out to everyone although that thought scares me LOL!
  • Options
    D Fresh:
    Echambers:
    Well, didn't see this coming... I'll work on getting my address out to everyone although that thought scares me LOL!

Send them from your phone, after a few your phone will start suggesting the next part of your address, lol.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Congrats Dougie! I've got your addy already. Will get something out tomorrow or Friday.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Congrats please pm me addy to be sure I have the correct one!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    addy me d
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Congrats D Fresh!!! Addy up!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Need the addy please!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!!. PM addy please.
  • Options
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats sir - 9114 9011 2308 6690 2368 94
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

TGIFG

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    One last submission from March's Lottery. Thanks Doc, looking forward to trying these after reading some on the forum about them. And thanks for keeping me posted, I know how things can get crazy sometimes!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    One last submission from March's Lottery. Thanks Doc, looking forward to trying these after reading some on the forum about them. And thanks for keeping me posted, I know how things can get crazy sometimes!
    Very cool and classy Doc! Enjoy Kelly, would like to hear what you think of those when you get around to lighting one up!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."