Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Holy Moly! Kudos all around (hope you got a spare cooler or two handy) ;)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cannoli Kelly you got blistered there holy schnikies!!!!! All amazing lineups from some outstanding brothers, nice job Gang it's like a tobacco Xmas hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    More damage...

Matkn293, all I can say is YUM! OMG! Thank you! image

And Shizzed again, another great selection. Again, most new to me. Been curious about those MOW side projects. And almost pulled the trigger on the DPG Cuban Classic yesterday. image

Thanks again guys!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Fantastic hits all around again! Kelly I suspect you will really fall in love with the DPG Cuban Classic, fantastic cigar for sure! Great job Mark and Jim!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whoa this definitely calls for a cooler. Great job all around and congrats Kelly!
  • Options
    ^^don't encourage them sir!

Well, it seems JD is as mathematically challenged as everyone else around here. What's interesting is that he even sent a calculator along with the package, so he had the necessary tools to figure out 5 ;) Thanks JD, these look great, really looking forward to smoking them!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they finally got there. The one on the right would have been in a cello but there were too many names so I did what I did. Hope it is OK, it is a very interesting smoke.
  • Options
    That one I was going to do a little research on. Definitely looked interesting and I figured you were keeping the label intact. Got your addy now, so will be sending your package out tomorrow or Wednesday :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    So sorry I haven't shipped yet. I will get it out tomorrow for sure!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    So sorry I haven't shipped yet. I will get it out tomorrow for sure!

No worries Doc, I think I have enough to hold me over for a few more days ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So. How many days in March? Anyone know?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    What comes a week from today?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    The next Tuesday?? :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Great job JD, awesome hit!!!
  • Options
    Well? Are we there yet?

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we need to track down Mr. Chambers. If he is MIA I wont mind running it this month if need be.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GO!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    First! I mean IN!
  • Options
    I'm in.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    In!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thank you!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • Options
    Edna20:
    In!
    In and praying for Edna to win!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I think we need to track down Mr. Chambers. If he is MIA I wont mind running it this month if need be.
    Thanks for the offer, but I got it :-)

Typically I like to wait until I notice that Webmost is starting to bunch up his panties -- I KID, I KID!

(But you have to admit it is pretty funny)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Hey do you know what day it is?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In again please.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, In please!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, please...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll toss my name in the hat.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!