Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    This is a short month but there is still time to get in.
    Nice signature.... Lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Lemme guess, cuz it's the only time in Ccom history I've admitted being wrong right? :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee, FIREROB wins and disappears and no one wants to play.....
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, if its not too late! Thanks!
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Lemme guess, cuz it's the only time in Ccom history I've admitted being wrong right? :P
    Well, maybe. But mostly I just like to remind people of it. That and I was tired of Stubble's nipples.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    Well, maybe. But mostly I just like to remind people of it. That and I was tired of Stubble's nipples.
    LIAR!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    You wanting me to touch your nipples is not the same as me wanting to touch them. Just saying...
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    You wanting me to touch your nipples is not the same as me wanting to touch them. Just saying...
    Well, now I just feel used. I've never handled rejection well...ever seen the movie "Fatal Attraction"?
  • Options
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    Stubble:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Nice signature.... Lol
    I do what I can...
    LIAR!!
    Well, now I just feel used. I've never handled rejection well...ever seen the movie "Fatal Attraction"?
    lmao too much hahahaha
  • Options
    Alex_ForrestAlex_Forrest Posts: 10
    Pick a winner Eric. You know I don't like to be kept in the dark.
  • Options
    Alex Forrest:
    Oh, you're cute. I'll draw tomorrow (I know I know). I did come home sick on Friday though.
  • Options
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Oh, you're cute. I'll draw tomorrow (I know I know). I did come home sick on Friday though.
    Hope you feel better soon Eric, hate being sick.
  • Options
    Hope you get to feeling better soon Eric!!!
  • Options
    Alex_ForrestAlex_Forrest Posts: 10
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Eric, I can come over and make you some rabbit soup. I do think that will help.
  • Options
    Alex Forrest:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:
    Alex Forrest:
    Eric, I can come over and make you some rabbit soup. I do think that will help.
    I think this makes me feel better:

For those numerically challenged, that would be Edna20. Funny, she was just bragging about all the humidors she has...
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even know what to say (besides, oh come on Eric!!). I already feel a great debt of gratitude to many of you guys here for the unbelievable sticks you have sent me. I don't know I can ever repay some of you, because I may never have sticks that could equate to those I have received. Be gentle and I promise I will continue to do my best in reciprocating the generosity where I can. This is probably the only lottery where you feel happy to win because everybody likes to win, but you feel like you just don't deserve it! Ok, girly sentimental moment over :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    I don't even know what to say (besides, oh come on Eric!!). I already feel a great debt of gratitude to many of you guys here for the unbelievable sticks you have sent me. I don't know I can ever repay some of you, because I may never have sticks that could equate to those I have received. Be gentle and I promise I will continue to do my best in reciprocating the generosity where I can. This is probably the only lottery where you feel happy to win because everybody likes to win, but you feel like you just don't deserve it! Ok, girly sentimental moment over :)
    Feel like I'm watching Maury...;)
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Edna20:

LOL, the paternity of my son is not in question :) If you want, I can send you some tissues and maybe about 20 bodyguards ;)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    Rain:
    Edna20:

LOL, the paternity of my son is not in question :) If you want, I can send you some tissues and maybe about 20 bodyguards ;)
    Do it, you're gonna have to make some room anyway! LOL, congrats! Pm me addy please!
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats Kelly, you've been tearing up these guys for a while now glad Jarma decided to give you some much deserved payback congrats and enjoy!!!!!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Rain:

That looks familiar
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Kelly! Addy up, please. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats Kelly, you've been tearing up these guys for a while now glad Jarma decided to give you some much deserved payback congrats and enjoy!!!!!

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

That looks familiar
    Funny guy I know showed it to me.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes addy up please. I thought I added it to my list from the damage you sent me but I guess I missed it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy up my dear.
  • Options
    Rain:
    jimmyv723:
    Rain:

That looks familiar
    Funny guy I know showed it to me.

Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the win Kelly! gonna need that addy.