May winner is BLUETATTOO

Comments

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    In plez might as well donate too!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    matkn293:
    WTH, I will get in. Want to see JetMech take this twice in a row!
    Looking for help and prayers on this one. Got in touch with Hephzibah Fire Baptized Holiness Pentecostal Church of the First Born.
    They were busy with a baptism.

Visited these cats:
    Two hot girls pointed at my car and muttered something about perverts. Put me in mind of this place:
    Who said they would sell me some candles and bingo night is Wednesday. ...

So the call goes out to you good brothers and sisters. I really could use your prayers on this. image

JetMech for the double slap. I have faith in this. This will work.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Down to the last day. Stayed up all night researching how to cast a spell which would enlist the dark powers help to hand JetMech the double slap.

I think I found one which will work. JetMech wins and we get rid of the neighbor's pesky cat, all in one fell swoop. Guaranteed to work or your soul back, is what the book said.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    I'm packing up six boxes today. JetMech would make the lucky seventh. Come on, Echambers, we're depending on you. Superbowl Sunday deserves a super pick.

JetMech for the win!

• Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I am going to lol if your number comes up, webmost! I love irony...
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, I will draw tomorrow evening so I can focus on the Super Bowl.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wth... Dafuq did I ever do to webmost:)?
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Someone got a hard on for ya Vinny ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    its cause you're a '49ers fan!!
  • Options
    Okay, one more day of suspense. I just finished work, about 9:15 west coast time and no one else is online for me so will do my best to draw around 6:00 pm west coast time tomorrow on vherf -- honestly, I'd just drawn now and be done with it but with all webmost's mumbo jumbo I think i want witnesses :-)
  • Options
    I'm online !!! Let's do this!
  • Options
    okay, give me five and meet me on vherf.
  • Options
    5 it is!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    5 it is!
    Okay, I'm on.
  • Options
    And the winner is......!!!!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rob.
  • Options
    Congrats Rob!
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Rob! Addy please...
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Echambers, you let me down. I thought you were my friend. I am extremely disappointed. Now I gotta start all over again.

FireRob, I have your addy on the Loop from long ago. If you have moved, send me your new co-ordinates. Otherwise, I am packing one up tonight, and another one A MONTH FROM NOW WHEN YOU WIN TWICE IN A ROW.

• Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Congrats, Rob! Addy please...

+1
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rob!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serve up that addy FireRob. Congrats Sir!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    webmost:
    Echambers, you let me down. I thought you were my friend. I am extremely disappointed. Now I gotta start all over again.

FireRob, I have your addy on the Loop from long ago. If you have moved, send me your new co-ordinates. Otherwise, I am packing one up tonight, and another one A MONTH FROM NOW WHEN YOU WIN TWICE IN A ROW.

Sorry buddy. I tried but it seemed a little fishy to pick Vinny as a winner when he didn't even enter :-)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats rob. pm me that addy please

& thanks for keeping this going eric

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rob. Pm me that addy sir.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna hit FireRob.....neaner neaner neaner
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Nice, addy please sir!
  • Options
    Echambers:
    webmost:

Sorry buddy. I tried but it seemed a little fishy to pick Vinny as a winner when he didn't even enter :-)
    He didn't!?! The hell's wrong with that boy?!?