thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Grats Rob, need to confirm addy too!
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats brotha! Send me dat addy! :)
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody got Rob's addy?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Need that address brother. I been meaning to smack you for awhile now anyways. Anyone got them nachos?
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that have his addy, could you each share with a couple others so we can keep this going? Hopefully he's just away for a day or so :-). Won't he be surprised. ...
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still need Rob's addy.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    For those that have his addy, could you each share with a couple others so we can keep this going? Hopefully he's just away for a day or so :-). Won't he be surprised. ...

I sent a bunch of you a pm with his addy. Anyone else needs it just send me a PM
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats FireRob!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Will ship when I get back to CT next week sometime!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Echambers:

I sent a bunch of you a pm with his addy. Anyone else needs it just send me a PM
    Thank you. I think it will be pretty funny if he starts getting boxes before he finds out he's the winner.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Echambers:

I got it as well so if anyone needs it and can't reach Sherm let me know and I will help out too, already sent it to Kelly so happy to continue to help.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks for the addy, sherm.

outbound to rob: 9405 9036 9930 0353 0722 56

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC 9505 5110 1491 5035 5645 57
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405 9036 9930 0353 2091 02
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here we go. 9114999944313871656939
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    9505 5213 8551 5036 0001 11
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    rsherman24:
    Echambers:

Thank you. I think it will be pretty funny if he starts getting boxes before he finds out he's the winner.
    Wow yea that is exactly what happened. That will teach me to step away for a few days....lesson learned.

Webmost sorry to burst you hopes and dreams but from here on out I enter as a non participant. Meaning I get to send with out a chance of winning or I play in someone else's honor.

I got tired of sending PM's and then realizing most of the people already had the address. Just in case you still need it here you go and be gentle

Robert Hazelwood
    300 Reese Loop
    Azle TX 76020
  • Options
    So Yep, I get a box and see the return address and recognize it and say WTF is DarkTower doing sending me something. He knows better then to start something and to break a truce. Then I read the note, oh crap!!! I won the friggen Ccom lotto! Told the wife to duck and cover for the next week or two cause there are about to be a bunch more of these flying in.

Thanks Jason!!! I like the Trididads and have not had the Bat yet( what is the actual name?)

photo IMG_8653.jpg
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    9405 5036 9930 0484 1751 63
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between the wife in hospital since Tuesday, a completely ridic workalanche at the office, fires to put out in one side business, and a brand new workload in another side business... bottom line, gotta pologize, Rob, but I haven't been able to break loose for a trip to the post office. I'm out of those priority boxes, too, so i can't print a label up and stick a in the box in the mailbox. Excuses excuses.... I know.

If all else fails, I'll hit c.com for a good deal over the weekend and let them ship it to ya Rob. That's easy street.

Sorry.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy brother! The bat is an old blend from Atlantic cigar Eddie Ortega and Espinosa blend. Great cigar RoRo turned me on to them. :)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    ......here you go and be gentle

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Echambers:
    rsherman24:
    Echambers:

Wow yea that is exactly what happened. That will teach me to step away for a few days....lesson learned.

Webmost sorry to burst you hopes and dreams but from here on out I enter as a non participant. Meaning I get to send with out a chance of winning or I play in someone else's honor.

I got tired of sending PM's and then realizing most of the people already had the address. Just in case you still need it here you go and be gentle

Robert Hazelwood
    300 Reese Loop
    Azle TX 76020

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't get to the post office once again ... so wussed out and ordered from c.com ... got no tracking # yet ... enjoy
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Five more arrived today. My wife's exact words were "WTF?" I think that says it all because she is in just as much shock as me.

photo IMG_8654.jpg

First some good ones and one or two new ones from Makin. Thank you!

photo IMG_8657.jpg

• Options
    Then Edna (Kelly) sent these beautes. Very excited to give these Perdomo's a try as my expierance have been very limited with that brand, and the Anejo!!

photo IMG_8655.jpg

Then John did some serious damage to my wish list. Super stoked about the older 5 V Limititada's!! Oh and the Camacho PE is a great cigar that I really like. Thank you so much!!!

photo IMG_8656.jpg

• Options
    Then Big Jim did this and what else can I say but he went above and beyond as usual!! As always Jim thank you. Do you remember what the unbanded one on the right is?

photo IMG_8659.jpg

And last for today is Puff. I think I have seen the one called The Leaf, I need to take the out side leaf off before smoking right? Like as in they used the leaf in place of cello or do I smoke all that up? And do you remember what the unbanded one is???

photo IMG_8658.jpg