Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Puff_2000 (P2K) Pass

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Yea the cuatro is easily in my top 5 favorites and I had been wanting to try the sinister Sam but could never find one. Thanks for allowing me to participate!
    Glad you found something you liked and something new to try!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bert873:
    Takes on bottom, puts on top. As long as this is ok, I'll get it packaged up and shipped out tomorrow.

imagephoto 20140724_163110_zpskl417hfe.jpg

Sorry, Puff, but that Tat is not making it back to you.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    No worries, Eric. This pass is for everybody to snag some stuff they like. I'll be happy as long as I don't end up with a sixer of Gurkhas at the end. ;^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Echambers:
    No worries, Eric. This pass is for everybody to snag some stuff they like. I'll be happy as long as I don't end up with a sixer of Gurkhas at the end. ;^)

Well got a couple more things arriving this coming week and might be getting some other stuff soon too. Will definitely be nice and stocked up when it gets to me.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Takes up top, puts down below. Not sure why you think you can get away with a small flat rate--this will be the last time it's used for your pass I think.

• Options
    Off to you Carl: 9405903699330229113571.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the pass. Takes on Left. Puts on Right. Have it boxed up, but not sure I can make it to the PO today. Will post a DC and mail first thing Monday.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405503699300348591900 Off to Ken. Thanks Doug
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Got this a couple days ago, sorry I took so long. Still need Dark Tower's address if anyone has it.

Takes left, puts right.
    photo image1_zps2c1ca212.jpg
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken--- believe he's moving this weekend. I have the hood addy...
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Replied to PM addy sent to Ken
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm a dumb@$$, and I'm very sorry. This thing was all packed up and ready to go and then my sister had a baby and my memory went to ****. It's in the mail, probably land monday. Sorry Doug!!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    It's all good, Ken. New uncle amnesia is perfectly understandable. :^)
  • Options
    Gentlemen takes on Right Puts on Left. It had to happen eventually, we graduated to a bigger box! I packed her good and bout to PM matkn for addy. And off tomorrow. Tracking to follow in the AM.
    imagephoto IMAG1659.jpg
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got to you before you got to me. Lol.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
  • Options
    Got the pass from DarkTower... Puts on the left. Takes on the right. If this is cool I will get it out. Thinking Monday. Don't want it sitting in the heat on Sunday. Need your addy Perkinke. photo 44651FF4-0B40-4723-B204-42C668C15AAB_zpsycreelxm.jpg

• Options
    Perkinke. Please send me your addy. Got this baby ready to ship out to ya.

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    PM to ya.
  • Options
    She gone...9114901230801542839745

• Options
    Puts on the left, takes on the right. Headed to the PO in a bit to send off to Avenge.
  • Options
    9505 5000 2310 4241 0001 53
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Received today. I'll post up the takes and puts later tonight as well as get it back out int he mail tomorrow.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Puts on the right and takes on the left. I'll be getting this out today to twisted. image
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    9114999944238222857295 - On its way to you Twisted!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok got it today!!box looked a little banged up but all travelers where fine!!reboxed and will hit po tommorrow!!!jim(bigshizza)want to comrfrim your address..takes left puts right. pass photo IMG_20140905_20090_edit_1409962248594_zpssftgj6sk.jpg takes on the left puts on the right and one that didnt make the photo!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    OK gentleman I apologize I didn't make it to the po in time today.I got completely lost in some yard work and college football.I hope you can forgive me.I will get it done on Monday.very sorry.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    OK gentleman I apologize I didn't make it to the po in time today.I got completely lost in some yard work and college football.I hope you can forgive me.I will get it done on Monday.very sorry.
    It's all good, Vance. No apologies necessary. Hope you got some sticks you like from the pass!
  • Options
    Puff_Dougie:
    twistedstem:
    It's all good, Vance. No apologies necessary. Hope you got some sticks you like from the pass!
    Indeed I did! Posted my picks previously. Got 2 I've never had before!!!

• Options
    twistedstem:
    ok got it today!!box looked a little banged up but all travelers where fine!!reboxed and will hit po tommorrow!!!jim(bigshizza)want to comrfrim your address..takes left puts right. pass photo IMG_20140905_20090_edit_1409962248594_zpssftgj6sk.jpg takes on the left puts on the right and one that didnt make the photo!!
    OK after a little delay it is headed to loon lake!!9114 9012 3080 3127 5059 60.