Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Puff_2000 (P2K) Pass

124»

Comments

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Wow! A Bucanero Full Sail. Have not seen one of those in a long time.
    Shhhh!! I was trying to distract him from that by pointing to the Dirty Rat! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    i love the unique flavor and aroma of that cigar. One of my current favs. I have a few left. I'll put one to the side for you. :)
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9534 6000 3253 4279 0000 73. Off to flowbee.
  • Options
    MorganGeo:
    0patience:
    i love the unique flavor and aroma of that cigar. One of my current favs. I have a few left. I'll put one to the side for you. :)
    Like... maybe for his BIRTHDAY... coming up on OCTOBER 26th!!! :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    That's funny, my birthday is on the 26th also
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    I got it Doug!!!!

Thankyou for letting me be a part of your pass. The day after I got in your pass I found a few sticks that exemplify the general impressions I have of you. Professionalism, courtesy, and an all around good-guy!!
    Enjoy these my friend!! I will mail it back to you Saturday morning.

Takes on the right, Puts on the left.

• Options
    Thanks, buddy, for the kind words and the great sticks. Haven't tried the Banker yet, but have been curious. Looks like you're enjoying your Lotto winnings! So fun to watch those packages pile up!
  • Options
    Wow. Just, wow.

I don't know what to say to this. Never done a pass before that ended up back on my doorstep, so I didn't know what to expect. I knew you guys would add a few sticks along the way, but THIS is too much! It's been a very rough year and the ol' humi was nearly empty, but you guys just filled it back up again. Thank you for these awesome stogies! I don't know what to spark up first...

My goal in doing this was that everyone who participated would get to snag some cigars that they love or have wanted to try. I hope that was acccomplished. The ***-whoopin' that y'all put on me in the process was beyond generous. And, as if the cigars weren't enough, Vance tossed in a beautiful piece of cigar band art! Check this out! The man is a wizard!

Huge thanks to everyone who took part in this pass! I am truly humbled and grateful for this forum and all the amazing BOTLs and SOTLs here. You guys rock!
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Wow. Just, wow.

I don't know what to say to this. Never done a pass before that ended up back on my doorstep, so I didn't know what to expect. I knew you guys would add a few sticks along the way, but THIS is too much! It's been a very rough year and the ol' humi was nearly empty, but you guys just filled it back up again. Thank you for these awesome stogies! I don't know what to spark up first...

My goal in doing this was that everyone who participated would get to snag some cigars that they love or have wanted to try. I hope that was acccomplished. The ***-whoopin' that y'all put on me in the process was beyond generous. And, as if the cigars weren't enough, Vance tossed in a beautiful piece of cigar band art! Check this out! The man is a wizard!

Huge thanks to everyone who took part in this pass! I am truly humbled and grateful for this forum and all the amazing BOTLs and SOTLs here. You guys rock!
    glad you got it walter!!hope you like the coaster/paper weight.wanted to throw a little some thing other thensome smokes at you to say thank you !!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I enjoyed this pass to see it make its way around. You definitely ended up with a nice selection there. Thank you for letting me get my name in on this one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    It was great to be a part of it!! Nice One Doug!!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again for letting me be a part of it.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me be a part of your pass!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Doug! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    That'll cheer you up! Thanks for letting me share in the fun.