Home Non Cigar Related

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Left foot Toe 1 - going down the stairs
    Left foot Toe 2 - going up the stairs
    Left side ribs
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    4 bones left foot, left wrist twice, right humerus, and left ear bitten off by a dog when I was 3. Took 113 stitches and 2 weeks on IV antibiotics to fix, fun stuff.
    One God, One Truth
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Compound fracture right wrist from a fall off a roof. Spirial fracture right lower leg from skiing. Compression fracture T6 from another fall. I don't go up on roofs anymore. I broke my fingers a couple of times. Enemy AK round glanced of the left ball scocket joint of my hip. I'm lucky I'm not in a wheelchair.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crushed left foot. Fractured left ankle. Chipped ribs from a bullet. Broken toes. Broken nose. Something else but I am too old to remember.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Left foot Toe 1 - going down the stairs
    Left foot Toe 2 - going up the stairs
    Left side ribs
    broken toes and fingers count? If so, my fingers have been beat to hell as have my toes from various sports.....I didn't think those counted because the are such tiny little bones and most of the time you just rub some dirt on it and play through
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never broken any bones.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Right femur, big toe of right foot, three ribs, my nose, cracked sternum, first joint of left index finger, multiple displacements of left knee cap and multiple tears of right rotator cuff.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke my elbow and a couple toes. I had X-rays taken for back problems once and the dr. said I had broke my tailbone at some point. News to me.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? Should be, what haven't I broke.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pickup game of tackle football when I was 15. Someone called, "Last play of the game!" I caught the interception and a little dude wrapped up my legs to bring me down. Snap! Broken ankle.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I'm falling behind on my answers.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you remember the first person to bomb you on ccom and/or the first person you bombed? I sure as hell don't and I feel crappy for it.
    Bandy Todd bombed me my first week here. I would end up bombing j0z3r a little while later.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Have you ever broke a bone(s)? Thankfully I have never broken anything.
    Me neither!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Do you remember the first person to bomb you on ccom and/or the first person you bombed? I sure as hell don't and I feel crappy for it.
    Bandy Todd bombed me my first week here. I would end up bombing j0z3r a little while later.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Me neither!
    Me too.
    Haha Todd bombed me too. Don't remember who I bombed first.

Thumb and wrist.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baseball I broke my knuckle when I got hit by a pitch.
    Football it was fingers falling on them after I was tackled.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Me neither!
    Not counting my newbie trade. My first bomb received, im pretty sure was from BigShizza. Unless maybe it was MV-Mike. The first guy I think I bombed was Amos Umwhat. I could be wrong on all counts. Seems like a long time ago. And I've had a few bones broken.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Baseball I broke my knuckle when I got hit by a pitch.
    Football it was fingers falling on them after I was tackled.
    Moose Knuckle!!!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lower leg, 3" above the ankle, 3/8 titanium rod 15" long 19 screws and 10 months to learn to walk again. cracked kneecap 1 pin. 2 of those crescent shaped bones in the thumb, three fingers and one toe.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    smoke em if you got em:
    never broke a bone but have some issues with my right wrist from being shoved and hyper extending (I think that's what it's called) it. Also have trouble with my left knee where I got hit by a large woman on a large electric scooter.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    smoke em if you got em:
    never broke a bone but have some issues with my right wrist from being shoved and hyper extending (I think that's what it's called) it. Also have trouble with my left knee where I got hit by a large woman on a large electric scooter.
    Sh*t just got wild...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Puff_Dougie:
    taythegibs:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Sh*t just got wild...

that's about the right size.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    couple of ribs, both my hands and all of my fingers. I break fingers fairly regularly. My fingers arent even very straight anymore to the point I can barely use my pinky at all on my right hand.

Aj
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its been a few days fellas and ladies. So lets see if I can make a contest out of this one. Up for it?

If you could only listen to 2 musicians, artist, bands, group or however you want to classify it for the rest of your life who would it be?

As for the contest..first person to guess my #1 get free sticks! GO!...pick my # 1 and # 2 in the right order and damn..you might get 30 stlcks!
    Les Claypool and Buckethead
    danielzreyes:
    Don't want to take a guess for my contest?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally would be Rolling Stones and Springsteen. You I see as a B52/Flock of Seagulls 80's alternative guy.
    rsherman24:
    Personally would be Rolling Stones and Springsteen. You I see as a B52/Flock of Seagulls 80's alternative guy.
    It's like that? OK!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    rsherman24:
    It's like that? OK!

Nothing personal Bro. They were popular.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    For me? Ingrid Michaelson and Musiq Soulchild.

And Ro, it's not fair that I guess yours. :)
    Unicorn:
    For me? Ingrid Michaelson and Musiq Soulchild.

And Ro, it's not fair that I guess yours. :)
    I know Jamie..I know. but hey you still might get a prize!
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Oh really? a SURprize?
    smoke em if you got em:
    danielzreyes:
    Don't want to take a guess for my contest?
    Do or Die, Three Six Mafia ..... because I know you be poppin that colla