Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Ro's question of the day.....

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coke Zero for the win!!! Diet Coke if not available
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I drink Pepsi in a can more often, but fountain, or "Mexican"  Coke in bottles is hands down better.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coke. I drink way too much and really need to cut back. 
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pepsi..diet... But my problem is the substitute sucrose... I really prefer the aspertaine
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pepsi all the way!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coffee and way too much of it
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a time I read a journal of someone driving a prairie schooner on the  Oregon Trail. I forget where, they ran onto a soda spring beside a wild strawberry patch. Someone had a barrel of beet sugar. The wagon train camped four days until the strawberries ran out. Happy children that week. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pepsi from a fountain.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pepsi!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Pepsi sucks!!
    Fixed it for ya
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    There's a reason every type of pop is called "Coke" in Texas.  That state got at least one thing right!  Coke is the only way to go.  If a restaurant serves Pepsi, I order water.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    My question of the day - how come Ro's question of the day lasts for three or four days???   :p
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coke
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    My question of the day - how come Ro's question of the day lasts for three or four days???   :p
    That's cold man...
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    That's cold man...
    I was joking, Bro, but I'll apologize if you think I was serious. I figured the emoji would let you know where I was coming from....
  • Options
    jlmarta said:
    jlmarta said:
    That's cold man...
    I was joking, Bro, but I'll apologize if you think I was serious. I figured the emoji would let you know where I was coming from....
    Bro..I am cooler than the other side of the pillow. Would take more than that to get me pissed off. 

Someday the questions that I come up with don't sound right when I go to type/ask them. 

• Options
    Question...what was your first car?

Mine was a 1990 Chevy Cavalier 
  • Options
    1986 Mazda 626. I sold it in 1997 before I went to basic for 800. Pretty good considering both front fenders were damaged and both front doors couldn't be opened from the outside
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1988 Ford Mustang LX
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    1973 Ford Pinto. I drove it into the ground.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    A 1973 AMC Gremlin X with a 304 V-8 , and the Levi denim package. 
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first car was a 1968 Mercury Cougar
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    Mine was a 1936 Ford four door. 60hp v8 and the first year of hydraulic brakes, as I recall. Paid a whopping $35 for that puppy in gently used condition. In those days, you could get any color, as long as it was black. 
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    1983 Dodge Omni, got a lot of ass with that car ;)
    Come again???  Lol 
  • Options
    Edna20 said:
    1983 Dodge Omni, got a lot of ass with that car ;)
    Go on.....
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    1963 Vega, pea soup green. 

Jumped a a lot of puddles in that one. Sold it to the scrap yard in HS when it wouldn't pass emissions.

I couldn't fix it, could barely pay ins and gas. Was making a whopping 4.35/hour (and that after the wage increase went through, lol)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    1963 Vega, pea soup green. 

Jumped a lot of puddles in that one. Sold it to the scrap yard in HS when it wouldn't pass emissions.

I couldn't fix it, could barely pay ins and gas. Was making a whopping 4.35/hour (and that after the wage increase went through, lol)
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1972 Plymouth Barracuda, Yellow with a black hockey stick stripe! Wish I still had it!