Options

Are girls allowed here?

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    raisindot:
    Unicorn:
    Awesome! Planning a girls trip in October. Any good places in the city to go? I thought there were a couple cigar bars in Boston but I think some have closed.

The only cigar bar left in the city is Stanza dei Sigari in the North End.The plus side is that you're within walking distance of great Italian food and Mike's Pastry for desert.
    Well I'll put that on my to do list. I wonder how the guys will like three blondes over 5'10" in their bar.
    I'm guessing they won't mind at all. I my self am more of a red head kind of guy.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Hi, guys! Brand new cigar smoker here, brought over to the dark side by my friend Noah (ndhaon91). I was told I had to join this forum, so here I am! I've had a grand total of maybe 10 cigars but I'm hooked. I've actually been sitting around at work researching all the finer points! I just recently met two apparently very famous gentlemen, Roman and June, who helped me finesse a few things while smoking in San Francisco. I loved meeting you guys! Noah says I should be proud that I'm already retrohaling. :) So far my favorite cigar is the Illusione Epernay. Thanks for me letting me join the boys club! Jamie
    Women! Bah humbug. This is The he man women haters club. JK welcome aboard!
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Thank you very much for the welcome! I hate women too! JK
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, if you were with Jiunn (like the month) and Roman, should've been a great time! Welcome to forums and enjoy!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    They were awesome company! Thanks for welcoming me! This is an amazingly welcoming forum!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Jamie, PM with some more details sent. :)
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    raisindot:
    Unicorn:
    Awesome! Planning a girls trip in October. Any good places in the city to go? I thought there were a couple cigar bars in Boston but I think some have closed.

The only cigar bar left in the city is Stanza dei Sigari in the North End.The plus side is that you're within walking distance of great Italian food and Mike's Pastry for desert.
    Well I'll put that on my to do list. I wonder how the guys will like three blondes over 5'10" in their bar.
    In the North End? The three of you won't need to reach into your wallet all night. Just make sure you have your fake phone numbers memorized. :)
  • Options
    raisindot:
    Unicorn:
    raisindot:
    Unicorn:

In the North End? The three of you won't need to reach into your wallet all night. Just make sure you have your fake phone numbers memorized. :)
    ....and your 'wedding ring' on as well! ;)
  • Options
    In my experience, weddings rings don't seem to be a deterrent!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jamie and welcome! Glad Noah convinced you to jump on and join us, he's a great guy and a good friend of mine since we both live in CO. If you are ever in the Colorado region make sure to let us all know and the Colorado crew will take you out, my wife with most likely join as well and smoke with you too. Welcome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Hi Jamie and welcome! Glad Noah convinced you to jump on and join us, he's a great guy and a good friend of mine since we both live in CO. If you are ever in the Colorado region make sure to let us all know and the Colorado crew will take you out, my wife with most likely join as well and smoke with you too. Welcome!
    Well lookie who comes waltzing in with his cute little cap on? Sheesh stranger...sure hope you are coming to Che-chaw-go again this year??!?!?
    But, i dont want to thread jack here, so hope life is well...and glad to see you welcoming the new SOTL warmly. ;)
  • Options
    bearb:
    90+ Irishman:
    Well lookie who comes waltzing in with his cute little cap on? Sheesh stranger...sure hope you are coming to Che-chaw-go again this year??!?!?
    But, i dont want to thread jack here, so hope life is well...and glad to see you welcoming the new SOTL warmly. ;)
    Hey Barry great to see you man! Would love to go to Chi town again this year but I just don't think it's in the cards. Medical costs have gone up and just Wednesday I was diagnosed with a third no-cure disease so the medical bills are just going to get worse. At my age money is tight but with three diseases that can only be managed and not cured I don't see how I would be able to afford it unless I magically won the lotto that I don't even play hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    If I ever get out there, I certainly will let you know. Would love to see this Colorado that Noah keeps bragging about. :)
  • Options
    Unicorn:
    90+ Irishman:
    If I ever get out there, I certainly will let you know. Would love to see this Colorado that Noah keeps bragging about. :)
    I promise you it's a real place hahaha, Noah may be a manure merchant with a mouthful of samples but he's right about this one lol
  • Options

I'm guessing that's a dig on his cigar choices? I need translation services. lol

I will say, I am up to 10 cigars smoked and I have liked all of them, and he has picked them all for me. I have superior taste in all things.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:

I'm guessing that's a dig on his cigar choices? I need translation services. lol

I will say, I am up to 10 cigars smoked and I have liked all of them, and he has picked them all for me. I have superior taste in all things.
    hes kinda saying hes talking poop.welcome aboard alaways good to have some new faces around here!! my wife will on occassion light upa stogie with me.Currently she likes the infused lines,javas and the cao flavours line.what have you been smoking/
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Epernay Illusiones and Oliva V. I think those are my favorites. And there was a delicious macanudo with a fancy gold ring thingee on it (you can see that I have not yet memorized anything). I started smoking the Drew Estate Naturale line but after maybe 3 of those I graduated to the big girl ones and I think I like those ones better.
  • Options
    twistedstem:
    Unicorn:

hes kinda saying hes talking poop.welcome aboard alaways good to have some new faces around here!! my wife will on occassion light upa stogie with me.Currently she likes the infused lines,javas and the cao flavours line.what have you been smoking/
    Pretty much what Adam said, Jamie lol. I like to give Noah a hard time any chance I can, this just seemed a pristine opportunity to take a shot at him was all hahahah
  • Options
    Oh ok then. Well he seems like he can take it :)
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Welcome.
    Nice to have you.
    That is all.
  • Options
    Thanks Dennis :)
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome Jamie! Something about a pretty woman and a cigar...
  • Options
    Somebody needs to explain that to my husband! He's not a fan.
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I hope you are able to continue to enjoy cigars without to much resistance. It's a great and interesting hobby. And this forum is full of a lot of great people with tons of information.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    So...I should take down the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" sign?
  • Options
    New Boots:
    So...I should take down the "He-Man Woman Haters Club" sign?
    Seems safe. You guys are awesome! Thanks for letting me in :)
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, ugh,....since it doesn't look like you're not gonna take a hint and leave,....... as second president of the he-man woman haters club,.........ugh,.......... welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    Well, ugh,....since it doesn't look like you're not gonna take a hint and leave,....... as second president of the he-man woman haters club,.........ugh,.......... welcome to the forum.
    Nope. You are stuck with me!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Noah says I should be proud that I'm already retrohaling. :) Jamie
    Are you single? If not, are you ready for a midlife crisis affair? Uh, excuse me. What I meant to say was....welcome to CCom :)
  • Options
    Is retrohaling that hard? I think I did it after 5 min. :) Not single, and what age do you have to be to have a midlife crisis affair? I feel too young for it to be the middle of my life. Lol