Home General Discussion
Options

Are girls allowed here?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Let's get to the point; but of course. Why wouldn't they be? Enjoy the attention and help you will get from all the people on this forum. It is nice to have a woman (SOTL) on this forum. Take Care - Michael
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Dark Roast:
    Let's get to the point; but of course. Why wouldn't they be? Enjoy the attention and help you will get from all the people on this forum. It is nice to have a woman (SOTL) on this forum. Take Care - Michael
    Sort of tongue in cheek question :) I knew no one would mind. Thanks for the welcome!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Dark Roast:
    Sort of tongue in cheek question :) I knew no one would mind. Thanks for the welcome!

Well, there's always that one in every group...

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    But you're not one of them, of course :)
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    welcome :) I am new too :)
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭

Years ago I use to think a woman smoking a cigar was (have to choose my word carefully, too many nannies on here), shall we say different. I knew more women that had bad things to say then men. Now a days, I just smile, or nod if I am smoking at the time, when ever I see a cigar smoker of any persuasion enjoying the leaf. So have at it all of you female/lady/girl/people/persons and if my "fantasy" (win the lottery) Brew/Cigar/frozen yogurt/game bar ever happens I will make everyone welcome and never ever have a special "night" other the a Couples Special.
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    who's your Daddy??
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Darth Vader:
    who's your Daddy??
    lmao
    Money can't buy taste