Home Cigar 101

Biting off the tip

2»

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    We do that. We really need to have a cigar.com herf.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    someday that might happen. Id be willing to host if im the most centraly located. Im sure with many people the price of travel is making htis out of the question though... iduno. only time will tell.
    With the frequent flyer miles and frequent rental car points, hotels, etc. I'm willing to go about anywhere. i have fam in Hawaii, anyone up for a hawaiian herf?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    With the frequent flyer miles and frequent rental car points, hotels, etc. I'm willing to go about anywhere. i have fam in Hawaii, anyone up for a hawaiian herf?
    I say YES.. Either that or my second favorite place Las Vegas !! Anyone from Vegas out here ? Road Trip !!
    im going in late august.
    kuzi16:
    im going in late august.
    Hey everyone Kuzis taking us all to las vegas !! Woo Who !! Bet it all on red ...Vegas in August, that should be hot enough.. 110 in the shade.
    if by "taking us all" you mean "going with my wife and my wife alone" then you are correct.

it should be fun. im gunna stop into casa fuente and see whats goin on up in there. maybe get a few good cigars. ya never know.
    kuzi16:
    if by "taking us all" you mean "going with my wife and my wife alone" then you are correct.

it should be fun. im gunna stop into casa fuente and see whats goin on up in there. maybe get a few good cigars. ya never know.
    Okay, fine , try and have a good time anyway..with your non cigar smoking wife.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Vegas in August, that should be hot enough.. 110 in the shade.
    Haha. Isn't that the truth? I was up there last July and it was like 90 at night... all that asphalt just doesn't cool down...and I think all the hooker trading cards retain heat too.
    yeah.... i plan on bringing sunscrean and chap stick.

... and my 15 count herf-a-dor to fill up at casa fuente.
    kuzi16:
    He's one of the guys thats scared for his wife to be around other guys ;)
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    naw, im way cooler than everyone. i dont fear my wife in any situation.
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    naw, im way cooler than everyone. i dont fear my wife in any situation.
    And that 1200 Winchester makes sure of that .... :D
    thats what makes me cooler...