Home General Discussion
Options

3rd Annual Chicago Christmas Herf

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm planning on getting in on Friday with MVW and we will be taking the wives downtown to shop and sight see.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    officially just saturday. but if people are in early or want to stay late, up to them
    Well depending on transportation availability I'd like to get in Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon or something. Might not even have to take a day off.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Trident:
    officially just saturday. but if people are in early or want to stay late, up to them
    Well depending on transportation availability I'd like to get in Friday night and leave Sunday afternoon or something. Might not even have to take a day off.
    Would you fly in? If so I would be willing to think i could probably pick you up.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    No_one21:
    Trident:
    Would you fly in? If so I would be willing to think i could probably pick you up.
    Yea man no way am I driving to Chicago and back in a weekend, especially in December lol thanks for the offer! We can plan I'm sure as time gets closer.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down as 98% sure! Who's gonna pick a brother up from the airport?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn)
    2. Jsnake +1
    3. Tony and Carrie (SleevePlz and Car Ramrod)
    4. Avengethis and wife
    5. The Shizz but Mrs. Shizz??
    6. RCY +1
    7. Curtpick +1
    8. bearb 9. Chuck N. >Going to do my best to make it?
    10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 - 75% sure of attendance
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, IN.....+ Katie :)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Katie and I will probably be in on Friday, (She wants to go look at Christmas Lights in Chicago.........) FYI.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Katie and I will probably be in on Friday, (She wants to go look at Christmas Lights in Chicago.........) FYI.
    Mines still on the fence. So we all go out to eat as a group someplace correct? It's not like we sit at the B&M for 14 hours is it?
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Mines still on the fence. So we all go out to eat as a group someplace correct? It's not like we sit at the B&M for 14 hours is it?
    The other night Mike and I were talking/planning and we talked about a nice steak dinner or something Friday night.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    For some reason the thought getting this group together gives me visions of the "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" gang. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpJ0eVr-U0
  • Options
    Jiunn's +1 is currently looking at plane tickets..............
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    just booked my flight :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    The other night Mike and I were talking/planning and we talked about a nice steak dinner or something Friday night.
    How do I convince her to meet the other ladies and that we don't sit on our **** for 15 hours getting hammered and black lung.. I've got this feeling I'm going solo..
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    avengethis:
    Bigshizza:
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    How do I convince her to meet the other ladies and that we don't sit on our **** for 15 hours getting hammered and black lung.. I've got this feeling I'm going solo..
    My wife likes to drink and enjoy a cigar so I guess it was a little easier for me. A night on the town on Friday should be enough to get her out :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Lets see...Todd, Jiunn, C-Love, Ray, Mike, Tony,Roman,Jim and all the the others going.
    My head hurts already !
    Bring plenty of Excedrin ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Lets see...Todd, Jiunn, C-Love, Ray, Mike, Tony,Roman,Jim and all the the others going.
    My head hurts already !
    Bring plenty of Excedrin ! LOL
    looking forward to finally meeting you Curt! oh, and bring an extra Excedrin for me too haha.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a lot of fun. I love Chicago. That weekend does not work for me though. I am looking at a trip there next summer. Will need some B&M recommendations from somebody who attends this event. Have a great time, guys.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Has she seen most of us? Outside of Barry, we don't miss many meals! Lol, there will be some delicious meals planned along the way. If she doesn't want to do all of the cigar-related events, there is plenty of shopping on Michigan Ave.......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn)
    2. Jsnake +1
    4. Avengethis and wife
    6. RCY +1
    7. Curtpick +1
    10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 - 75% sure of attendance
    12. Bear
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg great to see you!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Greg great to see you!!

Scared, BWAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn)
    2. Jsnake +1
    4. Avengethis and wife
    6. RCY +1
    7. Curtpick +1
    10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 - 7595% sure of attendance
    12. Bear

No one leaves the Bear off the list.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure how this got missed. I can't say for certain, but I imagine I could pick someone(s) up from the airport. Obviously, it will depend on arrival times and what time I can get over to Chicago, but if it works out I'll happily do some shuttling to the hotel.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Put me down as 98% sure! Who's gonna pick a brother up from the airport?
    1. Trident + 1 (jiunn)
    2. Jsnake +1
    4. Avengethis and wife
    6. RCY +1
    7. Curtpick +1
    10. No_one21 probably.
    11. Jiunn's +1 - 7595% sure of attendance
    12. Bear
    13. Royln
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    What a great time last year. I am in.
  • Options
    Jiunn and I will be sampling all Chicago has to offer, food and beverage wise (Goose Island will be visited) on Thursday so if anyone is in earlier than Friday get in touch with us.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    Jiunn and I will be sampling all Chicago has to offer, food and beverage wise (Goose Island will be visited) on Thursday so if anyone is in earlier than Friday get in touch with us.
    Only cool people allowed though
  • Options
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Only cool people allowed though
    Really? Did you even look at the list bro? Ouch. Two barstools at Goose Island I guess it is then.............
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    upside down barstools?
  • Options
    upside down barstools? I don't want no **** penetration. not in the winter season anyways