18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    No_one21:
    Glock1975:
    No_one21:
    **** hell I'm having a **** week. Ok everyone go back to Chicago! I'm flying into Midway, Friday, around noonish. Who's picking me up?
    Can we hang at the bar for 7 hours and watch football?
    Yes but this time we go to one of the first class lounges.
    For got to tell u Sam, u remember when we were walking around the airport and seen that guy at the bar with the animal costume head sitting on the table, and we said wow that's weird? Here is why lol

check the link out

http://arstechnica.com/the-multiverse/2014/12/19-hospitalized-at-furry-convention-due-to-seemingly-intentional-gas-leak/

Hold on a second? You and Sam went to a Furry Convention? Now this is getting weird.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the pics Curt~~~~~I look like I'm enjoying some wacky tobaccy...
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    i didnt make it into the cut. although stephanie was sweet on me...Happy Birthday Ray!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Glock1975:
    No_one21:
    Glock1975:
    No_one21:
    **** hell I'm having a **** week. Ok everyone go back to Chicago! I'm flying into Midway, Friday, around noonish. Who's picking me up?
    Can we hang at the bar for 7 hours and watch football?
    Yes but this time we go to one of the first class lounges.
    For got to tell u Sam, u remember when we were walking around the airport and seen that guy at the bar with the animal costume head sitting on the table, and we said wow that's weird? Here is why lol

check the link out

http://arstechnica.com/the-multiverse/2014/12/19-hospitalized-at-furry-convention-due-to-seemingly-intentional-gas-leak/

Hold on a second? You and Sam went to a Furry Convention? Now this is getting weird.
    What can I say? 7 hours is a LONG time to be in an airport. Let's just say... there's 2 more unicorns on the forums now :p
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I miss you guys xoxo
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I miss you guys xoxo
    You can come back. You never did get to sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    I miss you guys xoxo
    You can come back. You never did get to sit on my lap and tell me what you want for Christmas.
    All I want for christmas. IiiiIIIiiiiiss youuuuuuuuuuu. ~Mariah
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    I miss you guys xoxo
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    jliu:
    I miss you guys xoxo
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Nice pics Curt. I gotta do this next year.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Guess i didnt make the cut either. :(
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was cleaning up my cigar accessory box and I may have wound up with somebodies nice cutter. If anybody lost one, pm me what you are missing and I very well could have it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    I was cleaning up my cigar accessory box and I may have wound up with somebodies nice cutter. If anybody lost one, pm me what you are missing and I very well could have it.
    Not mine Brad, but I'm glad you posted on the thread, gave me a chance to look at all the pics again. Damn I wish it was December again.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    Not mine Brad, but I'm glad you posted on the thread, gave me a chance to look at all the pics again. Damn I wish it was December again.
    I hear that. I'm hoping the attendees check this out as I want to get it back to whoever owned this thing.

On another note I came home without my triple flame Bughatti lighter if anybody comes across it. It looks like this http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?prod=M-BUGLIT14 not super concerned as I have plenty of lighters but this one was my favorite.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    avengethis:
    Not mine either....but I agree that I wish it was December again...HOCKEY!
  • Options
    ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
    Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm really glad Brad's a thief (j/k bro)! I had been avoiding this thread as I was stuck in class the weekend of this event. Looking through the pics, I obviously missed out on a good time. Told the wife I want to go next year and her response was, "I think you should go. It would be good for you." Gotta make it happen next year!
    East Side 2015
    KLMOW Badge 8/2014
    Team Trident 2014
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ejgorman:
    Don't take it the wrong way, but I'm really glad Brad's a thief (j/k bro)! I had been avoiding this thread as I was stuck in class the weekend of this event. Looking through the pics, I obviously missed out on a good time. Told the wife I want to go next year and her response was, "I think you should go. It would be good for you." Gotta make it happen next year!
    Sweet! I'll see ya there! Gonna really try to go as well!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    ejgorman:
    Sweet! I'll see ya there! Gonna really try to go as well!
    Amanda and I are already putting money aside so that we can both be there this year, better get there too Matt!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."