3rd Annual Chicago Christmas Herf

Comments

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Quick question... Is there any agenda with times and such for someone who may be driving?
    Damn right! Are you just coming for Saturday or the whole weekend?
    Will just be Saturday, if I come. Woke up this morning with sore throat, stuffy nose. Keeping my self medicated at this point.
    If I had more time (need to pack), I would totally post up a video of Oleta Adams. Instead, imagine me singing Get Here!!!
    Good song teach!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    No_one21:
    ...but the DPG blue is my favorite go-to stick and you can never have too many!
    Noted.
    I ain't even scared. Common knowledge :p
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Quick question... Is there any agenda with times and such for someone who may be driving?
    Will just be Saturday, if I come. Woke up this morning with sore throat, stuffy nose. Keeping my self medicated at this point.
    If I had more time (need to pack), I would totally post up a video of Oleta Adams. Instead, imagine me singing Get Here!!!
    I won't be able to taste anything, so if I do come I'll be the guy smoking the $2 sticks while the rest of you smoke the premipremprems
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    I won't be able to taste anything, so if I do come I'll be the guy smoking the $2 sticks while the rest of you smoke the premipremprems
    Meh, take it as an opportunity to see a bunch of BORKs that will probably never be in the same place ever again! The smoking and drinking is just gravy on top of that. Did I mention the MI stout season that will be traveling with me... image You might have to fight off my wife to get a KBS, but I'll try to put in a good word for ya.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Meh, take it as an opportunity to see a bunch of BORKs that will probably never be in the same place ever again! The smoking and drinking is just gravy on top of that. Did I mention the MI stout season that will be traveling with me... image You might have to fight off my wife to get a KBS, but I'll try to put in a good word for ya.
    Holy ***. I'm drinking Breakfast Stout right now, but what's the cover charge to get into THAT bar?? Dayum.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    what's the cover charge to get into THAT bar??
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Sorry man, I'm an ocean engineer. My trombones never oxidize.
  • Options
    Thank you so much teach...enjoying this at this moment. If you see me sweet talking your wife....it's all about the KBS...OK!?!

photo EC64B201-35AE-4A0A-8C06-8AF18E3FA90B_zpssjty5ujo.jpg
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Thank you so much teach...enjoying this at this moment. If you see me sweet talking your wife....it's all about the KBS...OK!?!

photo EC64B201-35AE-4A0A-8C06-8AF18E3FA90B_zpssjty5ujo.jpg
    Lol, hope you are enjoying it.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    smoke em if you got em:

Lol, hope you are enjoying it.
    Loved it
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Soon fellas .... very soon ......
    photo 20141204_231508_zpsfdkf6gkm.jpg
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm here! But my clock is 2 hours behind! Can't wait to see everyone!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Is that all it take "Rusty trombone"? I'm down. At airport about to departure. Get ready.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    No_one21:
    Rusty trombone, maybe?
    Is that all it take "Rusty trombone"? I'm down. At airport about to departure. Get ready.
    Glad to see you didnt over sleep!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have a great one Gang hopefully I can see yall next year!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Ive seen this movie before. It was called "The Hangover". Dang, I wish I could be there. Have fun guys!
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Is anyone here yet???? I am working a few stores for swinger then wanna meet up. If anyone has some free time and looking for some rare cigars I would check out blue havana downtown. When I was here in Chicago a few weeks ago they had an amazing boutique and well aged selection of 2010 viajes and stuff. Will be around so text if your out and about. 313 957 8376

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Chuck N:
    Ive seen this movie before. It was called "The Hangover". Dang, I wish I could be there. Have fun guys!
    who gets left on the roof? I am going to put my money on Glock
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuck N:

Please don't let anyone jump out of a trunk naked.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

is jiunn going?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    Chuck N:

is jiunn going?
    lmao
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Have a great one Gang hopefully I can see yall next year!!
  • Options
    At Casa... Jiunn just couldn't hold it after a multiple cigar morning....
  • Options
    After a lively lunch at Applebee's (Hi Kuzi) we will be at Casa de Montecristos from 5 until.... Pics to follow. So far we have Tony, Ram Rod, Trident, Glock, Jiunn, Bandytodd, Ryan, Curt, Barry a great group of people!
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about some live action shots.....have Royln pose for us!!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    After a lively lunch at Applebee's (Hi Kuzi) we will be at Casa de Montecristos from 5 until.... Pics to follow. So far we have Tony, Ram Rod, Trident, Glock, Jiunn, Bandytodd, Ryan, Curt, Barry a great group of people!
    Totally jealous of y'all! Can't wait to see pictures of the fun... except for Glock and Shizz and whatever the texting of room numbers leads to. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Bigshizza:
    Totally jealous of y'all! Can't wait to see pictures of the fun... except for Glock and Shizz and whatever the texting of room numbers leads to. :^)

Agree on all counts lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Beer. Lots of beer.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Beer. Lots of beer.
    But what are you smoking? What did people bring along with? It all never happened if there isnt any pics.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun first night guys and gals! We well have pics when we get home on Sunday.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White