How fast or slow do you smoke??

2»

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    90+ Irishman:
    Unicorn:
    I never say anything without a very good reason. :)
    I will translate Jamie speak... Jamie was trying to say that in such a way that's truthful while at the same time making all male members stop and go.... "Ummm did she really just say that and leave that visual?!"
    You, sir, are very astute.
    Lol thanks I'm married so I've gotten much better at reading between the lines to hear what's really said instead of what words are used :P Just had our 3 year wedding Anni on Wednesday.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Happy anniversary!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    Happy anniversary!
    Thanks! Looking for a chance tomorrow to get to smoke a special stick to celebrate :) Will have to post my musings or something while I smoke the cigar. Heck may even give a go at doing my first review again since I stopped doing that for about 8 months now
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes it takes a little animation to properly express yourself.

• Options
    UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    You are the best!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a bit surprised this morning, an AKA Respect Robusto took 2 hrs 15 min to get to about an inch nub.