Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sort of "Contest" ---WINNERS--- Webmost & Ashme!!!

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not? 3 and 24
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    46 & 2 are just ahead of me
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Very interesting, I say 4 and 64. Bigshizza keeping it fresh.
  • Options
    curtiscr79curtiscr79 Posts: 859
    5 and 13. Thanks for the contest. This may get interesting.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, I don't understand how this contest works. 3/60
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    The first number, (1-5) is to determine which cooler or the humi I have.
    this explains a lot....5 coolers/humis....i bet they're all 150 qt coolers too ;-) ;-)

nice contest but you're crazy bro!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    2/38
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    2 and 57
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I haven't seen my bro RayRay post in too long I will enter on his behalf. Poppa Jim if you're ok with this then if I end up getting lucky and win please send to Ray, he could use some lovin' o' yours ;)

3 and 13
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Since I haven't seen my bro RayRay post in too long I will enter on his behalf. Poppa Jim if you're ok with this then if I end up getting lucky and win please send to Ray, he could use some lovin' o' yours ;)

3 and 13
    Sure but I'm sure he'd like to just have a chance to chill and smoke without feeling the weight of the world is on his back... Ya know
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    3 & 8 Thanks!
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    AshMe:
    AshMe:
    Thanks for keeping us entertained Big Worm. 1/43
    I just realized that Eulogy already picked #43, but humi 2. Do I need to pick a new number?
    I want 1/43, but if its already taken, I want 1/50. Thanks!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:

3 and 13
    Sure but I'm sure he'd like to just have a chance to chill and smoke without feeling the weight of the world is on his back... Ya know
    Fair enough Jim
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks for the contest Jim!
    C'mon Shafty...play!!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Since this is a crazy contest that might make a funny noise if it I pick well...i will say 3, then 21....and hope for a 'boom'! ;) Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Since this is a crazy contest that might make a funny noise if it I pick well...i will say 3, then 21....and hope for a 'boom'! ;) Thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    Time is up.....the number picked by the random number generator is....... 49

Winners are: Webmost & Ashme!!
    send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail for the label. I will stuff a flat rate from the humi you have chosen!! Thanks for playing.....until next time!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the chance shizza. Congrats Ash and web.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...sniff...
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest Jim , never a dull moment.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the contest, Jimbo!
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats gentleman. Better strap in! This will be good. Thanks for the contest Sir Shizz!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Congrats and thanks for the contest Jim ;)
  • Options
    jliu:
    neatest smart ass prize goes to....
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6538 65 Enjoy!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    neatest smart ass prize goes to....
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6538 65 Enjoy!!
    hahah. first sherman now you? if i didn't answer correctly i did not win! forum, please connect with jiunn and respond to that seahawk fan
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:

send me a PM and I will give you my e-mail for the label. I will stuff a flat rate from the humi you have chosen!! Thanks for playing.....until next time!
    The hell happened while I was gone camping?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    webmost:
    Bigshizza:

The hell happened while I was gone camping?
    THIS HAPPENED!! BIOOOOTTTTCCCHHH!!!....Thanks Big Worm!!! image
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Cheese is Gawd. What am I in for?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Out For Delivery. I am leaving town. Gonna ride my beemer up to Hernley's in Elizabethtown Pennsyltucky, to do the paperwork on my pre-order for a new Indian Scout. Time I come back, I'll have been shizzed on. You have bad days, sure; but then, thankfully, you have days like this. I tell you, if life would have been half this good when I was young, I would have stayed young.