Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sort of "Contest" ---WINNERS--- Webmost & Ashme!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's gonna take me two weeks just staring at that bizarro LFD. Is that some fancy wrapping you think?

... dunno if I can smoke that... every time I try I'll get stuck admiring the thing...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has been a re-call on those, something about impossible to smoke. Send it to me and I will take care of disposing of it for you. It's how I roll :)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFD Mysterio is a thing of beauty and a great smoke! You got the cooler prize! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    LFD Mysterio is a thing of beauty and a great smoke! You got the cooler prize! Enjoy!!
    neener neener
    neener neener
    You are about to enter another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop, the Twilight Zone!

Jim's got me all shizzy dizzy!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)